• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 518 Views, 0 Comments

Rise of Equestria - Inactive Pone



A war between humans and ponies, who will survive in the end?

  • ...
 0
 518

Chapter 5:Heartbroken Pair

After their plan to betray the humans failed, the three got locked up in the army's prison, where people that betrayed the king are imprisoned. Frisk obviously didn't want that.

'I hope Celestia heard my words... And I pray Twilight will forgive me.' She said to herself.

Jess tapped her on the shoulder. 'We hope she will trust you.'

'Yeah, those humans are horrible. Seriously, I will not let anything but death stand in my way of defeating that king. We were lucky that we didn't receive the death penalty.' Mark said in a grumpy voice.

Then, someone came to visit.

'So, foolish traitors, you apparently have a visitor.' The guard said.

As he was talking, someone punched him hard on the floor and used a sleeping potion against them.

'Nathan? Why did you-'

He took the key card. 'I'm here to help you out, Frisk.' He smiled as he unlocked the door.

The group tried to escape, but of course got caught by security. As they ran towards the top of the building, someone was already waiting inside the helicopter on the landing pad.

'Hop on for a ride, quick!' It was Stacy with her two friends, they stole the helicopter!

As the seven members got on and were ready, someone started shooting.

'I won't let you get away this time!' It is the king!

Frisk was nervous. 'Hurry guys! He's gonna get us!'

Stacy tried her hardest to get it started. Dan was helping out and Joseph is trying to fight them back. All of a sudden, as they almost successfully took off, the king used a rocket launcher and fired it.

'Forcefield spell!' Joseph shouted, performing a spell that protected them from the missile, repelling it towards the base.

'Phew, that was close guys! Thanks for helping me out!' Frisk was pleased.

'We didn't see you coming back for the past few days and wondered why. Then, someone phoned us and told us he wanted to help Frisk and told us everything. We agreed to his plan and stole the helicopter from the base to help you guys escape.' Dan explained. He looked at Nathan. 'Wait, are you-'

He nodded. 'Yes, it was me.'

'I don't get it, I thought you were on the human side!' Frisk was confused.

'I saw your betrayal and wanted to help the ponies.' Nathan said. 'The king tricked me into thinking that I can get endless power after we win. But, there's nothing more powerful than friendship. I realized that when I saw that you regret that you broke up with Twilight. I see it now. They think power is the way to talk, but I say if you would agree to help the ponies...' He put out his hand. 'We can turn the situation around.'

Frisk thought for a bit and knew what to do after she goes back. 'I know exactly what to do now.' She took his hand and got up.

The others also agreed. 'I vote for the ponies!' Jess exclaimed.

'Me too, time to let them know how the ponies truly felt.' Mark was determined as well.

'Hey Stacy, what about you? Joseph and I are on their side.' Dan wanted to ask her since she was piloting the helicopter. 'Of course yes!' She replied.



Back in Equestria, Celestia escaped to Twilight's castle and nearly collapsed on the floor.

'Celestia!' Twilight cried. 'Are you okay?'

Celestia smiled. 'Yes, I am fine. However, Twilight... I have something to tell you, about... your friend.'

'Frisk? Oh no, I am not getting back together with her.' Twilight said angrily.

'Please, just listen to me.' Celestia calmed her down. 'I was just nearly killed by Frisk, but she spared me after I told her you were leading us. It turns out she is leading the humans now, but she still had the slight guilt of arguing with you all those years ago.'

'Really? She was that upset?'

'Tell you what, I will help you track down Frisk, to see if you can make up with her. You two were best friends, remember? If you two can work together, winning for us isn't hard. You guys have by far one of the strongest bonds that I have ever known. Yes, even stronger than me and my sister. So, if you are sorry, I really hope you make up with her...Please?' Celestia begged.

'Celestia...' Twilight said. 'Honestly, I do feel sorry too.'

'Really? You never told me.' She replied.

Twilight was shy, but she knew this had to be done. 'I kept it to myself and never told anypony. For the first few years, I was still generally mad at Frisk. But, as time went on, I realized I was practically... alone, most of the time. Sure, I have a lot of friends, but I don't feel they share the same bond as Frisk and I did. I started to miss her so much... But I am so scared, will she forgive me?' She was sobbing quietly.

Celestia took her under her wing. 'Shh, it's okay Twilight. You never know before you try. Find Frisk, and hopefully apologize to her. But, she may not accept your apology, so if you guys have to fight... Don't actually kill her, okay?'

'I can tell... Both of our time in this world is running out. And it's all my fault...' She cried as she went into her room.


On the other side, Frisk reached back to Stacy's cabin, and the group got off.

'For now, you can stay here, I have plenty of rooms.' Stacy told her.

'Take a rest, buddy. You'll be fine.' Mark comforted.

As soon they entered, Frisk received a phone call. She talked on the phone for quite a while, leaving the others puzzled. As soon she finished the call, she was crying.

'What happened? What did they say?' Dan asked.

Frisk dried her tears.' I have to kill her... Princess Twilight.'

'Oh dear, it's the leader battle, just as I thought.' Joseph said.

'I didn't want it to be this way...' Frisk replied, going to her new room.

She sat on the bed and didn't come out for the rest of the night. She was so sad that she had to kill her friend now.

'I never should have done this... Twilight, if you can hear me, will you take me back? Please?'

As the night went on, the two were both singing the same song before they slept (That's real telepathy there).

(Twilight)
'I have to find a way,
To make this all okay...
I can't believe this small mistake,
Could have caused so much heartache...
Oh why...Oh why...'

(Frisk)
'Something is wrong, it's plain to see...
This isn't how it's meant to be...
And you can't see it like I do,
It's not the life that is meant for you...
Oh why...Oh why...'

(Both)
'Losing promise,
I don't know what to do...
Seeking answers,
I feel they won't get through...
To you...
Oh why...Oh why...'

They both had the same thought and closed their eyes.

'Twilight/Frisk... I miss you.'

Author's Note:

Time out! Now, I know what some of you are thinking:
'Wait wait wait wait wait, what!? Song from the show? Nope nope nope!'

Calm down, I know I have done this before but hold up, before you say I broke one of the rules, the rule DID say this: Lyrics from MLP songs are allowed. Besides, it's either I use this or I use lullaby for a princess again, which I already used in the 2nd part of the trilogy, so I really didn't want to use it here.

Anyway, I have wanted to write this chapter for ages and I can't wait to write the next so... Time in!