• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 518 Views, 0 Comments

Rise of Equestria - Inactive Pone



A war between humans and ponies, who will survive in the end?

  • ...
 0
 518

Chapter 1:A Big Mistake

Author's Note:

HOLD IT!Before you read this story, read this (Don't worry,this should be the last one):

Read the lore of the story and the two other stories of the trilogy before reading this one. Haven't seen them yet? Click the link in the synopsis to read them!

For those who read them already, go ahead!

It was just a normal day in the human world. Nothing that special was happening, at least Frisk didn't think so. She was just taking a casual walk around the town of Britannica when rumors were spreading along.

'Oh gosh, a new emperor has come to rule us,' One said.

'I don't know about you, but this new king is very fishy...' Another said.

Frisk found out about it and thought, 'Wait, a new ruler? Since when did I say I wasn't going to rule this place?'

She went to the town square when suddenly she saw Asriel running towards her, panting like crazy.

'Asriel? What happened?' Frisk asked.

Asriel tried his best to calm down. 'Sister, I have horrifying news,' he said, shaking his sister. 'Someone new came to take the country from you, and he looks very fishy...'

'I don't get it, who is doing this sort of thing?'

Asriel sighed. 'His identity is a mystery, his face was covered.'

Frisk was pacing around, trying to think who would be the culprit. 'Who could it be? Who is taking away my country? I mean, it's not like I don't want to rule this place but... I never agreed to anything like this!'

Suddenly, her mobile phone rang. She answered the call to see who it was.

'Hello? Who is this?' Frisk asked.

'Frisk, it's me, Starlight. You have to come to the pony world right now!' Starlight's voice was shaky.

'What happened?'

A loud crash came from her side of the call. 'It's a disaster, come back quick! Before she shuts down the portals!'

Frisk was worried. 'As much I want to ask questions, I'll do it later. I'll be there as soon as possible.' She said, ending the call.

'Who was it?' Asriel asked.

Frisk was sweating very badly. 'We have to go, and fast.'

So, with a portal device that makes a portal right to the throne room, they went back to the portal as soon as possible. However, what they didn't expect, was what they saw after they got out of the device portal: tons of weapons aiming directly at the portal to Equestria.

'What!? What is this!?' Frisk screamed in fear.

The man from behind saw the two. 'You! I finally found that stupid traitor!' He roared.

'What have you done? The pony world is going to get seriously destroyed!' Asriel screamed back.

The man only laughed. 'It's all part of the plan...You betrayed me, and now I'll make you pay...Frisk Dreemur.'

Frisk was shocked. 'How-How did you know my name?'

'I might just end this right now,' He replied, changing the aim of the weapons to face Frisk.

In a flash, somepony came out of the portal. It was princess Luna!

'Frisk! Come in, quick!' She called out.

With no obligation, both jump through the portal and escaped from the weapons. Luckily, they still got to the pony world.


The three came out of the portal, safe and sound in ponyville. Everypony was there.

'Tia, close the portal now!' Luna told her. Celestia closed the portal with the push of the button immediately. Thankfully, nopony inside this castle was hurt.

Frisk got up. 'What happened? Why do you all look so worried?'

Celestia came over. 'This is bad, this is really bad...' she cried. 'The humans...They are attacking us for no reason at all!'

'I have no idea what is going on... Why are they turning against us?' Asriel asked curiously.

'It's still a mystery. For the safety of our subjects, we closed all portals to the human world until we think it's okay.' Luna sighed.

'Speaking of which...Where's Nathan? I don't see him,' Twilight said, came looking around.

'He hasn't come back since he left...Hope he's okay.' Asriel replied.

'We have to get him back!' Frisk cried.

Starlight shook her head. 'No way, it's too risky.'

Celestia gathered everypony for an emergency meeting. 'Alright everypony listen up, I have no idea why, but the humans are attacking us, and that is obviously not good. This can only mean one thing...' She said in a solemn voice.

'Why are you two here all of a sudden, though? Shouldn't you be in Canterlot?' Frisk asked.

'About that...We have bad news.' Luna said.

The two sisters performed a magic spell and showed everypony what happened there.


It was a disaster. Missiles were coming full force from the human world, most of them targeting the main area: Canterlot.

'What's going on, sister?' Luna asked.

'I see it's the humans...All the forces are coming from the portals, it must be them.' She replied.

'We must shut down the portals fast, or else they will keep attacking!' Luna was really scared.

Celestia tried to calm her down. 'We still need to get Frisk and her brother back before we close them. However, for now, we close all of them but the one to ponyville.'

Luna nodded. 'Good idea, let's do it!'

So the two princesses ordered the royal guards to shut down all the portals to the human world as possible. As they closed the second last portal, they heard a loud bang. And the next thing they saw, was that there was a giant hole in the roof of the castle.

'We need to tell Twilight to call her friend to come now, we don't have much time!' Luna cried.

Before Celestia can reply, another bomb blew up in the castle.

'Let's go Luna! Before it's too late!' Celestia told her, getting ready to fly.


'So Canterlot is destroyed? That's horrible!' Cried Frisk.

Everypony was shocked after they got the news a while ago. They thought the humans would never betray them, but they were wrong and they don't even know why they are doing this.

'I still can't believe the humans would try to kill us,' Fluttershy said softly.

'I know right? What have we been doing wrong?' Rainbow replied.

Celestia spoke up. 'As I was saying, this can only get even worse as time goes on. The portals can't defend us from those weapons forever. We need to fight back against them, even if they are so powerful, we have the same level of technology as them now, I hope we can win. This can only mean one thing...'

Twilight was curious. 'What is it?'

'This means war.' Celestia said, determined.

Everypony gasped upon her answer.