• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 396 Views, 1 Comments

As If He Came from Nowhere - Alfoals Trottenbauer



Ace sparks Was never here before, then he appeared from Celestia knows where.

  • ...
 1
 396

How is he?

As Celestia's sun rose, Ace woke up, got out of bed, opened the door, and at his doorstep there was a lot of gifts. A cake from the Cakes, an invitation from Pinkie Pie, a letter from Fluttershy, a book from Twilight titled 'Friendship is Magic' a record from Vinyl Scratch. Ace brought them all in, and read Fluttershy's letter.
'Dear Ace,
Now that Everypony knows who you are, they'll probably all greet you to the town. I already knew you, but then, I felt as if I barely did.
I heard your speech, and I'd like to know if you'd want to come over for a tea party.
Your friend, Fluttershy.'
Ace felt happier than he had felt in quite some time...

He went to work at Sweet Apple Acres. When he was just about finishing up his work, Applejack came cantering over to him. "Howdy, Ace, Ah heard yer speech back there, it sure was somethin'. Ah got you this basket 'a some apples you picked."
"Thanks Applejack, You guys really helped me back there. I don't know what I'd have done without your help..." He blushed. After a pause, she smiled. "Hey, how's about a buckin' contest." She asked. "Whoever knocks down the most apples wins." Ace smiled as well.

"Sure." They went to two trees adjacent to each other. They started bucking the trees as hard as they could, Applejack winning, quite obviously.

"Wellp, ya lose." Applejack stated the obvious.

"Eeyup." Big Mac said, passing by.

"Why don't ya go to the square, 'Ahm sure there's something to do over there, Ah'll handle the buckin'" She drawled.

"Alright," Ace said with a jokingly suspicious tone. He cantered over to the square.

The entirety of Ponyville was gathered at the square, welcoming Ace into the town.

Comments ( 1 )

This is supposed to be a short novel, by the way.

Login or register to comment