• Published 24th Dec 2016
  • 3,647 Views, 28 Comments

A Diapered Idea - Tsunogami



Sometimes even the smartest ponies don't come up with the best ideas themselves.

  • ...
51
 28
 3,647
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

This is a Beautiful work of art. For what you have here I would wait years, though I hope won't have to for the next chapter.
But Good Job. Trying to figure out how magic should or would work can be really hard.

8429194
It helps me keep up the quality of my work. I hate to disappoint my future self.

7815591
Well, here is some more for you!

8652233

I'm very glad you like it! Though I'm not sure anything I write is worth years of waiting on lol. I admit, its a weird feeling to do rather technical, descriptive almost science-fiction like writing about what is still effectively porn.

This story was absolutely fantastic especially the writing on the different prospectives.
in general,stupendous!
I can't wait for more

Well, that's unique for sure.

While the description of vision and touch is interesting, I'm confused by the lack of taste and smell, which, for me at least, are a major part of the fetish.

8664523
Thank you! writing that last chapter took a lot out of me, trying to figure out how to put my ideas down on "paper" so to speak. I think I'm going to work on a few less technical , more generally smut-type stories for a while.

8713658
Ah, yes, I get your point, I simply went with sight being the primary sensation to begin with, as each sense has to be incorporated into the magical transformation process individually, so those sensations would come along in later experiments. Kinda like being able to write better and more programs for increasingly powerful computers.

Really love this so far, can't wait to see more!

Login or register to comment