• Published 23rd Jan 2017
  • 438 Views, 1 Comments

The Lost Legends of Equestria: The Tale of Winter Frost - Silver Inkwell



Although it is not know to any pony else, Celestia and Luna had a sister-in-law, one that has been forgotten by time and history. But when Twilight Sparkle starts to asks questions, how will (the) Princess Celestia respond?

  • ...
 1
 438

Royally Adopted/ A New Sister

Chapter Three: Royally Adopted/ A New Sister

The dinner eventually ended and then the girls were sent off to bed, and while Luna and Celestia complained Winter did not, that figured though, Celestia thought, she would never dare disobey her father if she didn’t know the real true meaning of fun and friendship. And with that thought in mind she slowly drifted off to sleep, and once they were the parents talked once more again.

“I think that now is the time to make what we talked about official.”

“You mean making you the godparents of our daughter? Sure thing,” Frosty said, “I don’t care, but I do know that it may be needed one day very soon.”

And with that said they went through all the paperwork working all night long.

When morning came they were very tired, but it was now officially done.

“Guess what girls? Winter Frost is now your royally adopted official sister!”

“What does that mean exactly?” Celestia said very confused at her mother.

“Well it means that if King Frosty and his wife dies that she’ll be your sister officially, but for now she’s just like a part of the family, but still isn’t yet.”

“Oh,” Celestia said understanding her father and mother, “That makes sense.”

“I’m glad that you think so, because as your royal sister you need to spend time with her so that you may know her, and while she will be leaving when spring comes, well her parents think that when she’s old
enough that she can stay here for a whole entire year, and won’t that be so much fun?”

The girls screamed with joy and delight, having a friend over for a whole entire year? That was fun, and they couldn’t begin to imagine the possibilities.

“Yeah, that sounds fun, but father, what’s this feeling deep down inside of me?” Winter Frost said clutching her heart like it was in agony or pain.

“That would be called friendship and kindness my dear, it’s the start to love.”

“Oh, it feels wonderful and splendid,” she said smiling, and then suddenly her whole entire body started to
change and her coat turned silver, and so did her eyes and her hair, “I never had a friend before, but now I
guess that I finally do! Oh father! This is just simply the best thing that’s ever happened to me!”

And with that said she bounced off and away from the group but soon came back. “What was that exactly?” Celestia said very confused at her now.

“Later little young one, when you’re older, but as for your father, he already has a letter on this subject, but come now, let us go,” and with that said they left and Celestia and Luna decided to spend some time with Winter now.

Author's Note:

Next Chapter is where Winter meets the love of her life, the only one.

So (please) stay tuned for more!