• Published 18th Nov 2016
  • 725 Views, 17 Comments

Silent Ponyville: A Fall Into Bitter Reckoning - Dragonborne Fox



He tried to start a war with Equestria, only to be killed in battle. Now King Dainn awakens in a twisted mockery of Ponyville, unsure of how or why he got there. He is also unsure of why the town is covered in endless fog...

  • ...
6
 17
 725
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

8337317 Danke~

How's the nightmare fuel, btw? :D

i look forward to the tourture he will go through. Give him no kindness give him unbearable pain switch his gender show him what it's like to be a female slave to a male force him into the madness of the black or purple collar force him to be degraded and treated like something not equine. give him no mercy break him make him wish for death then grant it in the most painful way make him regret being born. sorry that was dark even for me but i read enough fall of equestria to know he deserves everything silent ponyville can throw at him.

8958779 Gonna take a shit ton of gymnastics for me to pull that off, without pulling a god-mod card.

Then again, this IS Silent Ponyville we're talking about...

Even so...

:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

Login or register to comment