• Published 22nd Nov 2016
  • 2,156 Views, 173 Comments

The CMC's Adventures in Radiator Springs - Timelordderpy



When the CMC decide to go to the castle library to do a little cutie mark research Sweetie Belle accidentally cast a spell that spends them to the human world of Cars

  • ...
7
 173
 2,156

Settling In And Soaring High

At Ramone’s Fashion and Paint Shop

“Alright they’re ready!” Sally shouted from the dressing room.

She had just finished helping the girls get dressed in their new clothes that Ramone had made for them. After him and the others had gotten a chance to get to know the girls and decided to make something that best fits the crusaders’ personalities.

“Well then.. What are you waiting for let’s see them.” Lightning shouted back into the closed curtains.

Seconds later Applebloom stepped out first. Wearing a sleeveless blue plaid shirt, blue jean shorts, and brown faux leather material stitched design casual knee high cowboy boots, and a M&F western twister wool cowboy hat. Good thing her mother’s ribbon hadn’t fallen off when they entered this world so Sally had tied it into a tails down bow.

“What da ya’ll think?”

Applebloom did a pose with her hand on her hip while the other holding up her hat.

“You look ok.”

Sarge gave a small shrug, while everyone else applauded her.

“Thanks ya’ll!”

She stepped off to the side giving Sweetie Belle her time in the spotlight she stepped out the dressing room. Wearing a white sleeveless mini dress with a lime green bow, light purple leggings, light purple zip side wedge boots, and a lime green glitter headband.

“How do I look?”

Sweetie Belle shyly gave a small pose holding her hands behind her back.

“You look fabulous.”

Ramone and the others applauded her and Sweetie Belle smiled moving next to Applebloom,

“Alright Scootaloo you're up! Let's see what you got!”

Lightning shouts into the dressing room and Scootaloo steps out. She's wearing an orange sleeveless T-shirt that Ramona had also cut holes in the backs for Scootaloo’s wings, a mid wash contrast jersey sleeve denim jacket to hide her wings, blue jeans, converse black classic high top sneakers, and a grey slouchy beanie.

“Well. What do ya say?”

Scootaloo gives a pose her fist up in the air and her other on her hip.

“You look awesome Scootaloo.”

Lightning and the others applauded them as they show of their new looks one more time.

. . .

Now that the girls have gotten a few lessons in how the human world works. Some new clothes to wear as well, and finally decided to tell the rest of the town about them. All that left is to decide who the girls will be staying. It took a while but Doc had decided that the girls should stay with him the first night just to get settled in. Then Applebloom will be staying with Sarge, much to his dislike, Sweetie Belle with Ramone, and Scootaloo with Lightning. So far everything looked all good, they’ve taken care of everything that needed to be done...That is...until Scootaloo asked one little question that caught everyone off guard.

“So..This is all cool and stuff. But when can I get started on my flying practice?”

Scootaloo was sitting at a table inside Flo’s V8 Cafe giving Lightning and Doc a bored look. At a loss for words they haven't even given the thought that a pegasus would not want to be stuck on the ground all day.

“Well..Scootaloo ya see we have a lot of people that visit own town quite often. And we don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be flying around. The wrong person might see you.”

Doc and the others have already explained to them what might happen if more people find out that they’re magical, talking, multi-colored ponies from an alternate world. And the thought of being taken off to some lab and experimented on...didn’t sound to fun in the girl's mind. But still Scootaloo didn't like the thought of being grounded during their entire stay here, especially for who knows how long they’ll even be here. And Scootaloo needed to practice her flying or else she’ll go stir crazy. Everyone paused to think for a moment...suddenly an idea popped into Lightning’s head.

“I got the an idea! What if Scoots goes flying at night around Willy’s Butte. It’s the perfect place and no one else will be able to see her because it’s so dark. And if they do they’ll think she’s a bird flying around. And I’ll be there to keep an eye on her to make sure nothing bad happens.”

Doc put a hand to his chin in thought.

His plan sounds possible, the fact no one will be able to she her, and Lightning standing guard keeping watch. It seems like the a pretty solid plan.

Doc was instantly snapped out of his thoughts when he found Scootaloo kneeling down in front of him, hands out front in a begging manner, and giving him the biggest puppy dog eyes imaginable. Unable to resist the sheer cuteness of it all smiled

“Sounds like the perfect plan…”

Doc was stopped mid sentence when Scootaloo jumped in his arms giving him a great big hug.

“Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!"

. . .

The sun set and the moon's now high in the sky. An excited Scootaloo cannot wait to get out, stretch her wings and finally teach herself how to fly.

“ Come on come on hurry up! I wanna get all the time I can flying!”

“Alright alright. Just let me get my jacket.”

Lightning grabbed his jacket from the bed and slipped it on, locked his door and the two head off to Willy’s Butte.

. . .

It’s been three hours already and Scootaloo still could not get herself off the ground. Lightning had automatically assumed that she already knew how to fly...Boy was he wrong. For the past three hours Scootaloo had done nothing but fall flat on her face..quite literally. Covered in cuts and bruises Scootaloo was stomping the ground, kicking dirt and rocks everywhere, pretty much throwing a tantrum right there in front of him. Then she plopped down next to a rock pulled her legs up close and started crying.

That’s it!

Lightning got up from his spot and walked over to Scootaloo kneeling down in front of her

“ Hey there Scoots you ok?”

Sob Sob…

“Aw Come on Scoots you’re not giving up are you? I thought you wanted to fly? Do you really think you’ll achieve anything by giving up every time you get frustrated?”

“...”

“You can do it if you really try.”

She looked up at him and he held out both hands

“Come on squirt. Give it another go.”

She took his hands and he lifted her up, wiping away her tears she put on a determined face and took a deep breath, opening up her wings at first getting nowhere.

“You got this Scoots! Don’t give up!”

Scootaloo looks back at him for a second she could of swore she saw Rainbow Dash standing right there turning back looking up at the sky.

This is what I want. I can’t give up,opening up her wings.

I won’t give up.flapping hard.

I won’t give in, floating off the ground.

I won’t back down, closing her eyes.

Not now. Not when I’m so close. I can’t stop. I won’t stop. I can do this. I believe in myself. I have faith in myself. I trust in myself. I trust in my heart. I’ve got the power. This is it. This is my goal. This is my dream. Everything I’ve worked so hard for. Is all for this.

Scootaloo slowly opened her eyes, looking down at Lightning she was at least 30 feet high in the sky.

“YAY! ALRIGHT SCOOTALOO YA DID IT!!!”

Lightning shouted high in the sky cheering on Scootaloo eyes widen beaming with pride Scootaloo exploded

“AWWWW YEAAAAH!!!”

shooting through the sky, and soaring up higher. Feeling that she’s finally broken free from her cage. Spreading her wings out wide and soaring, finally flying.

I’ve done it. I’ve finally done it. Lightning if it wasn’t for you I would have given up..

flying down into his arms Thank you Lightning. Thank you.