• Published 7th Nov 2016
  • 430 Views, 53 Comments

Dragon's Treasure - Bahamut0



A story highlighting Rarity and Inferno's relationship.

  • ...
4
 53
 430

Chapter 2: Blazing Heart, Burning Spirit

The day was going at a fairly normal pace. And lunch period had soon arrived. Inferno waited by Rarity's class before she came out.

"You certainly don't keep a lady waiting.", Rarity said with a smile. "Most girls would kill for a guy like you. It's sweet you go the extra mile like this."

"What can I say? You're like your name. Girls like you are hard to find. Especially when their inner beauty matches their outer beauty." Rarity smiled as she kissed him on the cheek and they headed off to the cafeteria and sat with their friends. "So what do you like about me best Rarity?"

"Well darling, I'd have to say it's your heart. It's like a blazing inferno. Full of passion and warmth for those you care about. And I could say the same about that fiery spirit of yours. Not to mention, that smoldering gaze of yours is quite lovely. Also you might not be the most refined guy out there, but you're the nicest one I know."

"And here I thought you just liked me for my body.", Inferno said with a grin. "I'm no prince charming, but I am a handsome dragon. Want some dessert from the snack bar? My treat."

"You know I am. Ice cream for me please." Inferno nodded as he went to get them dessert. Seeing Inferno leave, Adonis made his move.

"May I sit here?", he asked with an air of charm about him.

"Sorry darling. But that seat is taken."

"But I insist. I merely wish to sit so that I may admire you."

"That's certainly very flattering of you, but I must decline."

"Is there a problem here Rarity?", Inferno asked as he returned. "This guy wasn't giving you any trouble was he?"

"No Inferno. In fact he was just leaving."

"My apologies. I'll be out of your hair now.", Adonis said as he left. 'Blast! I'll have to make my move when he's not around.'

"I've got a bad feeling about that guy.", Inferno said with a glare. "You don't think I went a little over-protective do you?"

"No Inferno. In fact, I like that you're willing to look out for me that much." Inferno just blushed at hearing this. Soon, the students went about the rest of their day as it drew to a close.