• Published 29th Oct 2016
  • 868 Views, 12 Comments

Poniplier - CosmosFactor



Cringeworthy, but delve into the depths of what happens when Markiplier is crossed with MLP.

  • ...
3
 12
 868

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Mark squinted up at the sky once more, walking away from the the rainbow Pegasus, mainly wanting to clear his head. He got teleported to a pony world, screamed so hard he passed out, found out that the 'Human World' the purple pony said was most likely not the same Earth he came from, was tackled into oblivion by a mare who's ego is too big for her head, and that same egotistical mare broke his glasses. The only pair he has in this desolate world and the only other way to restore his vision is to go to some place name Canterlot, or whatever where all the other ponies are hiding in refuge from some centaur creature that no one knows about.

The more he thought, the more he grew upset, breathing heavily through his nose and shaking his head side to side as if to calm him down, to shake off the urge to punch something.

Lost in thought, he wandered into the woods, not far from the crystal castle. Taking a deep breath he flattened his rear on the ground and gave out a heavy sigh.

"Very... Wood-y. Very Forest-y. More oak trees than where I'm from. More tree-trees than where I'm from." He spoke to himself, paying no mind to anything in particular, letting his blurry gaze overtake the what-could-be beautiful scenery.

"Oh.. Am I interrupting something?" A soft voice sounded behind him.

Mark let his head drop in defeat as he swung it lazily around to see who else was talking to him.

The small yellow one with pink hair. She began to tremble just by looking at Mark alone, turning around to find an escape.

Normally, he would find this behavior adorable. How sweet an innocent she is to hide from confrontation, but all that has happened, Mark only viewed this mare as another nuisance to a pile of inconveniences to wanting some alone time. But he simply didn't have the heart to get after her. After all, she hasn't done anything bad to him, so he might as well freshen up his pallet. By the look of fear on her face, he must have given her a death stare.

Mark shook his head, turning back around to the trees. "Nope. Nothing at all. Just sitting here, admiring the beauty of life. He said in an almost dead-pan tone, waving to the forest in front of him.

"Oh, that's pretty good." The yellow mare spoke once more, giving an awkward silence between them.

"You got anything else to add?" He questioned, finding this silence to be more frustrating than Rainbow Dash's rambling.

'Uh-" The yellow mare squeaked, hearing the irritation in his voice. "I don't... think so?"

He gave out a grunt before standing, looking at her with squinted eyes. "What's you're name, then?"

"My... uh... name?" She asked, raising a hoof to her chest.

'Yes, your name. You got one, right? I already heard Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Twinkle, or some shit. You got a name like Fairy Princess Glitter Bell? Some weird name I can't remember for the life of me?" He walked up to her, the yellow and pink blur shifting wildly. It wasn't until he was just close enough to make out her face that she was cowered up and crying. Mark immediately felt a stab of guilt in his stomach. He backed up, looking away for a moment before speaking again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just... Not having the best time right now. I don't know where I'm at, I don't know who any of you are, and I don't even think I can find a way out of here. I'm lost. I'm scared. I'm confused. More importantly, though, I'm blind. Your friend, Rainbow Clash or whatever broke my only pair of glasses." He said, his voice softer as he continued to look out at the blurry trees. "I guess I just got overwhelmed is all. But I didn't mean any of that anger. I swear."

He turned to the yellow pony again who wiped her tears. Sitting up. "It's okay. I understand... You're like a lost critter, you just need a bit of time and guidance." She said with more enthusiasm in her voice.

"I'm Mark. Mark Fischbach." He reached out a hoof to shake.

"I'm Fluttershy." She looked at his hoof with mild confusion, reaching up her own hoof to quizzically pat it against his, looking up at him for approval. Mark shrugged it off before taking more distance between them. "You said Rainbow Dash broke your glasses?" Mark nodded, feeling irritation rise again but not as strong. "I'm sure Rarity could fix them for you! She's amazing at repairing items!" Fluttershy stood up, out stretched and not as small as before. "Let me take you to her!"

Mark felt weary of meeting too many people at once, but already, he grew a fascination for Fluttershy.

"Rarity, could you help us out a bit?" Fluttershy trotted in the middle of the meeting room where Rarity, a pink pony and an orange pony sat along with Twilight. "Mark said Rainbow Dash crushed his glasses and he really needs them to see."

"Mark? Who's that?" Rarity called, looking at Twilight who perked up.

"Oh that's-"

"That's me. Mark Fischbach." The brown stallion trotted in behind Fluttershy.

"Oh my, how sad. I'm so sorry for Rainbow Dash's brutish ways. She can get over herself at times, you know how they are." Rarity waved a white hoof.

"Sorry to interrupt, but can you hurry? I don't really like not being able to see what I'm talking to." Mark spoke up gesturing to the main exit doors. "I can't really find them, but they're back rimmed." He chimed in, seeing the white blob move past him.

"Sure thing, anything to help someone in need." She brushed her tail against him on her way out, leaving Mark to blindly scratch at his arm like a fly that landed on him.

"So your name is Mark, right?" A thick southern accent sounded. "Mark Fish Back? Are ya some kinda fisherman? Your cutie mark doesn't really reflect anything I can think of."

"Oh, maybe that pink mustache means that he likes other-"

"I don't like other guys!" Mark called out, stomping a hoof. "Not... That there's anything wrong with that! I just don't- I'm not gay."

"The high pitched voice spoke up again at just above a whisper. "Heh- Sounds like someone who's in denial if you ask me."

The southern pony let out a small chortle.

Mark simply gave out a sigh, placing a hoof on his face. Feeling the heavy, blunt object make contact with his recently elongated muzzle, caused for a rather painful expression. His eyes watered as he felt the frustration rise once more in his ribs. That soon ended when he heard a familiar voice sound behind him.

Black rimmed glasses levitated over his face, being placed gently over his eyes with a blue aura before disappearing. He saw clearly, seeing Rarity to the side of Fluttershy. Behind her was Twilight with a smile on her face. The two other ponies sat across from each other on a large round crystal desk, a holographic map displayed, six signs pulsating at the little model of the crystal castle.

"Man... You all sure are... colorful."

"Well of course we are, if you haven't known, we are the elements of harmony. Our personalities reflect out elements. A colorful bunch indeed if you ask us." Rarity said, flowing her hair side to side, her perfect curls bouncing with every word.

"Powers? What kind of powers?" Mark asked, looking at each one, spotting Rainbow Dash fly in above him.

"I'm the element of Kindness." Fluttershy spoke up softly, playing with the ends of her long main. "I can talk to animals and I'm working on being more confident in myself."

"I'm the element of Generosity." Rarity spoke after her, also playing with her mane but in a more boastful manner. "I love to give and I never manage to never have an ally when times get rough."

"You already know me! I'm the element of Loyalty!" Rainbow Dash called out, not playing with her mane, but sticking her chest out proudly. "I'm the fastest pony to ever live!" She said, flying laps around the ceiling, leaving a rainbow after-image.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! The element of Laughter!" Pinkie Pie jumped up on her hind hoof, dancing around the map. "I can always manage to make people smile! Even when they're sad and gloomy like you!"

"I'm Applejack. I'm the element of Honesty." The southern pony spoke up, propping her head on her hoof. "I'm as truthful as they get. I'm also one of the strongest hard workers here in Ponyville. A close one bein' my brother Big Macintosh, we're practically tied!"

"And there's me. The element of Magic." Twilight spoke up, walking forward as all of her friends settled next to her. "I'm sure my element is self explanatory."

Mark stood there dumbfounded, his mouth gaped open. "Those aren't powers. Those are just traits to be a decent human being!" He sat, looking at Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Twilight. "So let me get this straight, your elements are Egotistical, Class Clown, Honest Abe, Kindness, Being Convenient, and Being Over Powered?"

"Well, when you put it like that-" Murmurs sounded in the small group.

"What's a human?" Rainbow Dash's voice was the only one loud enough to be heard.

"Alright, sorry to sound rude, but I don't think knowing your Elements of Friendship of whatever you said, is going to help me much on getting back home." Mark chimed in after a while of seeing the group sink in their sorrow.

"Wait-" Twilight spoke up. "We might not know, but I know someone who might have an idea."

Author's Note:

Hello, back after 4 years! I hope yall are ready for more mediocre writing! Don't worry, I'm here to stay! Pinkie Promise.:pinkiehappy: