• Published 10th Oct 2016
  • 4,695 Views, 0 Comments

The Lesson Of Tickling - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Spike, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Twist tie Cheerilee down and they tickle her.

  • ...
11
 0
 4,695

The Teacher Gets Retrained

"Guys!", Apple Bloom and Spike said. They both crashed into the group of ponies. Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, and Twist watched to two tumble in front of them.

"Whoa! What's the rush, you two?", Sweetie Belle said. "You didn't have to rush, class starts in ten minutes."

"Why is Spike here?", Scootaloo asked. "He's not with us."

"Guys, I think we should do something today.", Apple Bloom said.

"Really.", Scootaloo said. "It's not pranking is it?"

"No it's just...", Spike said. He looked right and left to see if their teacher, Cherilee hasn't come yet. "We say we tickle Cherilee." Apple Bloom and Spike were thinking that they should get the whole Ponyville School group together and restrain their teacher so they can tickle her.

"Tickle her?", Diamond Tiara asked. "Wouldn't she get mad if we did that to her?" They never tickled Cherilee before, all they did was listen to her and not do anything silly.

"We could just tickle her whole body, then she won't get mad at us if she likes it.", Apple Bloom said. "Trust me, I'm sure it'll be fine." If Apple Bloom has the perfect plans, they should totally do that.

"I'm down for that.", Silver Spoon said. "I was born to tickle a pony."

"We can help you, if you want us to.", Diamond Tiara said. "I've never helped you with a plan before."

"Thanks, guys.", Apple Bloom said. "But, let's not tell we're going to tickle her once she gets here."

"Why not?", Twist asked. "You said you want to tickle her."

"I don't want to give it away.", Apple Bloom said. "She's not going to listen to us if we tell her."

Then a voice appeared from behind them. "Tell me what?", the voice asked. It was Cherilee. She was standing there looking at her students. They all turned around and saw their teacher walking towards them.

They all said with a grin. "Hello, Ms. Cherilee."

"Hello, students.", the teacher said. "You ready for today's lesson?"

"Actually, Ms. Cherilee, we have a lesson to teach you.", Apple Bloom said. "I thought we would switch it up a little bit."

Cherilee was surprised. She's never been taught before by her own students before. "Oh really, having my own class as teachers.", she said. "Sounds pretty complicated."

"We'll show you.", Spike said. "It's on the right side of the school house."

Cherilee saw Spike with a confused look on her face. "And, Spike, why are you here?", she said.

"Thought I would help.", Spike said. "I planned this with her this morning."

Cherilee raised an eyebrow, then she grinned. She was excited to be taught by her students. "OK then, class as 'teachers'.", she said. "What exactly do you want me to do?"

"Follow us.", Apple Bloom said. "Like Spike said, it's on the right side of the school house."

The fillies and their teacher went to the right side of the school house. Cherilee was curious of what's going to happen.

Diamond smirked at Apple Bloom. "Pretty impressive.", she said.

Apple Bloom looked at Diamond Tiara and raised an eyebrow. "What did you say?", she asked.

"Can't believe you had the balls to tell a lie to her.", Diamond Tiara said. "I've never seen you lie to your own teacher before."

Apple Bloom covered Diamond Tiara's mouth with her hoof. "Not in front of her.", she whispered. "Do you want to blow the cover."

When they got to the fields near the playground, they saw a table that wasn't supposed to be there. Cherilee looked at it and wondered why. "Why is there a table on the fields near the playground?", she said.

"We want you to lay on it.", Spike said.

"Lay on it?", Cherilee asked. "Are you sure?"

"We're sure.", Apple Bloom said. "And lay down in the center."

Cherilee walked over to the table, got on top of it and laid down on her back. Apple Bloom walked to Cherilee's body and moved her arms next to her head. Cherilee thought in her head, "What is she doing?" Then Apple Bloom used duct tape to pin her arms and head down. Then, she used a rope to pin her legs down on the table. "Apple Bloom, what's going on here?", Cherilee asked. "And where did you get this material?"

"You'll see.", Apple Bloom said. "Take a few deep breaths and relax."

Cherilee nervously took a few deep breaths, she wasn't excited about what's going to happen anymore. Apple Bloom walked behind the top of Cherilee's body. "Are you ready, Ms. Cherilee?", she asked.

"Not until you explain what's going on here, Apple Bloom.", she said. "Untie me and tell me what's going on."

"Oh, you're about to find out.", Apple Bloom said. Then, Apple Bloom started to tickle Cherilee's armpits. Then, Cherilee said, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* NO, APPLE BLOOM!"

"Girls, come help me.", Apple Bloom commanded.

"I got your back, Apple Bloom.", Diamond Tiara said. "I got your back."

Diamond Tiara bounced on the table and started to tickle Cherilee's belly with her tail. Then, Cherilee said, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO DOHOHOHOHON'T!"

Then, Scootaloo flew and landed on the table and started to tickle Cherilee's sides with her wing, Twist hopped on the table and started to tickle her right thigh with a feather, then Silver Spoon ticked her left thigh with a feather, and then Sweetie Belle teleported on the table ticked her chin with a feather. "Tickle tickle tickle.", Sweetie Belle.

Then, Apple Bloom said, "Kitchee kitchee Koo, Cherilee."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP *SNORT* HEEHEEHEE IT TIHIHIHIHICKLES!", Cherilee said.

Then, Spike hopped on the table, sat on Cherilee's legs and started to tickle the bottom of her hooves with his fingers. "How do you like it, Little Ticklish Cherilee?", he asked teasingly.

"AHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOT MYHYHYHY HOOHOOHOOHOOVES!", Cherilee said. She was laughing so hard, her face was red and tears rolled from her eyes. Her fur was damp with sweat. They tickled her like this for eight minutes. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLAHAHAHAHASS PLEASE IHIHIHIHI *SNORT* CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAHAKE IHIHIHIHIT AHAHAHAHAHANYHYHYHYHYMOHOHOHOHORE!"

"What's that, you want more?", Apple Bloom asked. "Go faster guys."

They all started to tickle her faster. Cherilee laughed harder. "SOHOHOHOMEPOHOHOHONHYHYHYHY HEHEHEHELP MEEHEEHEEHEEHEE THEHEHEHESE FIHIHIHILLIES KEHEHEHEHEP TIHIHIHIHICKLING MEEHEEHEEHEE! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO HEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEE AHHHHHHHHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!", she said.

Then, all of a sudden, a drop of bird poop landed on Cherilee's mane. They all screamed and fell of the table except for the tied up mare. "This so embarrassing!", the tied up mare said.

She broke free, picked up the table, and threw on Apple Bloom's head. She walked off with a mad look on her face. "I'M OUT OF HERE!", she said.

"What the heck was that?", Spike said. "I've never seen her like that before."

Sweetie Belle used her magic to pick up the table. Diamond Tiara ran to Apple Bloom. "Apple Bloom, are you OK?", she asked. "Wake up."

Twilight, Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash came upon them, running. "What happened?", Twilight asked. "We heard crashing from here."

"Cherilee threw the table on Apple Bloom's head.", Scootaloo said. "And now she's knocked out."

"OH MY GOSH!", Applejack cried. "Why would she do that? She could've killed my sister."

"We were tickling her, bird poop landed on her, then she got mad.", Sweetie Belle said. "That's why she did that. None of us has seen her like that before."

"You were all tickling her, why would you all do that?", Rainbow Dash asked. "That doesn't make any sense."

"Well don't blame us.", Silver Spoon said. "It was Apple Bloom and Spike's idea."

Twilight turned to Spike and saw him standing in front of her nervously. "Spike, were you part of this?", she asked. "Because, If I give you a day-off, I don't mean doing something like this."

Spike looked down with an ashamed look on his face. "Yes, we were having fun.", he said. "But, it didn't go well."

Apple Bloom coughed, then she slowly opened her eyes. "What happened?", she asked. She turned and saw her big sister. She was surprised. "Applejack, what are you doing here?", she asked.

"We heard a noise and thought we would check on you.", the orange cowgirl said. "And, boy, Cherilee knocked you out good."

"Where is Cherilee?", the younger yellow pony asked. "She was just here when she knocked me out." All Apple Bloom knew was that she was knocked out before she saw their angry teacher walk off.

"She walked off.", Sweetie Belle said. "She was not happy of what happened." The students heard that Cherilee was tickled by a group of ponies who love tickling other ponies, it was their job to do it so other ponies can be happy. But, turns out, she didn't like it at all.

"I should've known.", Apple Bloom said sadly. "She would get mad at us if we tickled her."

"I think we owe her an apology.", Spike said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Cherilee's place. She was taking a shower, she washed the sweat and away with soap, and the bird poop with shampoo. She turned off the water and dried off. Her class showed up to her house for the apology.

"Sorry we tickled you 'til bird poop landed on you.", Apple Bloom said. "We didn't know you hated being tickled."

"That's OK.", Cherilee said. "And, Apple Bloom, I'm sorry I smashed your head with that table." Cherilee felt really bad about throwing that giant wooden piece of furniture. She patted little yellow pony on the head.

"I'll be alright.", Apple Bloom said.

Then, they all hugged. The students had promised to never tickle a cheerful teacher again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment