• Published 27th Jan 2017
  • 475 Views, 2 Comments

Glint Stones: Meeting - Middle Ground



Four strange ponies appear from within a black stone. And the Pie Sisters freed them.

  • ...
 2
 475

Chapter 1 - The Spellbind Brothers

Pinkie Pie and her sisters took the four strange ponies they found in the cave to their home hoping to find out why they were in the black stone. They sat them down at a table and began asking questions.

"Alright you four, we're gonna ask you guys some questions. Is that alright?" Maud was still cautious about these four stallions mainly because they can conjure up a dangerous element.

"OK...!" Gust spoke cheerfully.

"Oh my god, you're killing my ears!" Sparx clamped his ears shut.

"Ask away...." Chilly then gave a yawn. He was still very sleepy after waking up.

"I'M READY!" Ashes' outburst was so loud, it scared Marble.

"What is up with them...?" thought Limestone. She and her sisters had many questions, but they left Maud with the questioning.

"Alright, let's start with an introduction. What are your names?" Maud then pulled out Boulder and placed him on the table.

Sparx then stood up all majestically, "I am Glint Sparx Spellbind! I am the greatest magic-wielder in all the world and no pony can match me!"

"Yeah whatever.... I am Chilly Hoof Spellbind. Just call me Chilly."

Sparx then got up at Chilly's face, "Don't ignore me, you ass!" His horn began to radiate electricity out of anger.

"My name is Gust Runner Spellbind! I hope we can be friends!" Gust waved his right wing as a sign of greeting.

"I said stop ignoring me...!" Sparx was about to lose his mind again.

"I'm Burnt Ashes Spellbind! I AM AWESOME!" Ashes mane then caught fire as he stood on the table.

"Stop ignoring me...!" Sparx was still asking for attention.

"Ash, no fire in the house...." Chilly then magically extinguished the flames.

"Oh...sorry." Ashes then sat back down in his chair. Sparx then became depressed from being ignored so much. The Pie Sisters had no idea who or what they were dealing with. These four stallions were all so different and they have incredible magic powers.

Limestone then walked up to them, "Alright you four, please leave this place and never come back."

"That's not fair...! We just met them! And they don't have a home!" Pinkie Pie stepped up to object.

"These four are both crazy and dangerous! Why would we even want them here?!" Limestone was correct. These four stallions were definitely unusual.

"We'll nice to meet you too!" Sparx said rudely. He was feeling rejected.

Maud sighed, "Moving on.... Here is my next question. Why were you four in that black stone we found in the cave?" The Pie Sisters were very curious when Maud asked the question.

"Oh, well we...uh.....um...." Gust wanted to answer the question, but he couldn't for some reason.

"Uh....we were in a rock?" Sparx couldn't answer either. He was very confused.

"I CAN'T REMEMBER...! MY HEAD IS EMPTY...!" Ashes began freaking out. Marble gave a slight giggle.

"I never noticed...." Chilly gave another yawn.

Limestone then got up at Chilly's face, "I know you guys are lying! You had to have been in that rock for some reason!" She was beginning to lose her patience with them.

Chilly looked at her for a few seconds, smiled and said, "You know, you're so cute when you're angry." Limestone then blushed bright red and then knocked him in the head and off his chair.

"I am NOT cute!" Limestone turned away feeling embarrassed.

Chilly then got back up chuckling, "I asked for that...ouch." He then froze his right hoof and placed it on the bump on his head.

Maud sighed again, "So you all can't remember why you were in the rock at all?"

"Sorry...." Gust and his brothers gave troubled expressions on their faces. They really couldn't remember anything from before. Their memories were blank.

Pinkie Pie then gave Gust and Sparx a hug, "It's ok! I'm sure you will remember soon! But right now, we should have a party!" Confetti then shot up into the air from her party cannon.

"Oh god, not another Gust!" Sparx then began shivering in dread at the thought of another pony who is like Gust.

"A party...? A bit sudden, don't you think?" Chilly was confused.

"SWEET!" Ashes was very excited.

"That might be fun.... It could help us...get to know each other." Marble stood by Pinkie in agreement.

"I'd love a party! That sounds like fun!" Gust's wings started shivering from excitement.

Limestone then slammed her right hoof on the table, "Are you out of your minds?! We just met four stallions that can electrocute us, freeze us, burn us, or summon twisters and the first thing you want to do is throw a party?!" Pinkie Pie and Marble then took Sparx, Ashes, and Gust outside to the barn.

"I AM TALKING HERE!" Limestone got really angry from being ignored.

"And here I thought you couldn't get any cuter...." Chilly tried hitting on Limestone again only to get hit in the head by her again.

"SHUT UP!" Limestone then ran after Pinkie feeling angry and embarrassed.

Maud then looked at Chilly feeling concerned, "Chilly, can I trust any of you with the safety of my sisters? You all don't seem like bad ponies."

Chilly then got back on his hooves after getting hit, "Don't worry, miss. Once you get to know us, we'll be like your best friends. I'm gonna go to the party." He then followed Pinkie and the others to the barn and Maud followed. Maud felt like something was very wrong with these four stallions. The question of why they were in the black rock still remains un-answered. But she knew that like all forgotten memories, they can be remembered...somehow.