• Published 14th Sep 2016
  • 2,116 Views, 39 Comments

Sunset Shimmer finds a dating site...? - Kikio3000



Pinkie Pie plays match maker for all her friends, including her family. Afterwards, Pinkie Pie realizes that Sunset Shimmer doesn't have one. Pinkie puts her on a dating website... Hilarity insures.

  • ...
22
 39
 2,116

Time to ship! Sunset has been forcefully put onto a dating site by Pinkie Matchmaker Pie!

Human Pinke Pie bounced through the block of Canterlot High School to her next class.
It was Valentines' day, and she was elated - at 7pm tonight, she was going on a date with her boyfriend Cheese Sandwich! She had matched everyone she knew at school, (and some kids at Crystal Prep), with their own special somebodies. However, the hardest shell to crack was her friend, Sunset Shimmer - a girl with no boyfriend - so she was in for a date!

After school, Pinkie bounced all the way home to her farm. Pinkie could have gone to her second home in the Canterlot Cafe, but she knew that there was somepony...erm...soemeBODY who goes to her school and was currently staying at her house. The person waiting for her didn't even a boy that she thought was cute - her friend, Sunset Shimmer!

.............................

At Pinkie's farm, Sunset Shimmer had just awoken from a short nap. She had just finished her homework but had been tired out by how BORING it was. She could complete Algebra, Algebra II, Geometry, High School Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and any other math subject easily - or any subject for that matter. Sunset moved her head to both sides, causing a tiny crack from both sides of her neck, in an attempt to wake it up. She then stretched the rest of her upper body, woke up the muscles in her legs, and cleared her throat. Sunset was relieved, she had not spilled her milk that Pinkie Pie had given her with cookies earlier, even though she had been sleeping too close to them. Sunset then looked at the time...it was half-past 3pm. School had finished earlier at 2:30.

Pinkie should be here, she thought. She told me that it would only take 15 minutes to re-stock on cookies and give a month early Valentines' day cards to everyone at school...it's a good thing that I woke up from sleeping when I had though; Pinkie Pie could burst through the door any sec-

BAM!

"AHHHHHH!"

Sunset screamed, as her friend burst through the door as expected, although...with a much louder sound when she opened the door than Sunset had anticipated. She nearly knocked over her milk and slammed her her arm into her plate of cookies, causing them to be catapulted into the air. Thankfully, her quick reflexes helped her catch the cookies with a graceful performance, causing them to land in a beautiful pyramid on her plate, and the cup of milk barely spilled any of its contents.

"Hiya sister!" Pinkie yelled, addressing her 'adopted' sister. She had a hundred cookie boxes in the door, as well as 50 containers of milk. She was somehow carrying it all and not dropping a single one. Sunset growled, she thought that her heart was going to explode in fear, only for it to be her silly friend creating the firework explosion of a door slam.

"I signed you up for online dating! I have a date with Cheese Sandwich later, so I have to leave soon. I have to explain quickly - I have it set up on my computer!" Pinkie Pie closed the door quietly, then switched her electronic companion on and the screen showed a dating website. She then winked and said, "You need a boyfriend!"

"WHAT?!" Sunset exclaimed, with fear in her eyes.

"Yeah!" Pinkie shouted, "You'll have fun, it's time for you to get out there! Besides, you need someone to be wth you forever, like all of the other kids at CHS have. You need a boyfriend other than Flash Sentry!"

Sunset winced as her eyes twitched. This was going to be a LONG night....


'Sunset Solar Flare Shimmer, the awesome fire girl.' This was what it said on the Pony-Pop high school dating website profile for Sunset Shimmer. However, this is what Pinkie Pie put on her friend's profile; not what Sunset Shimmer would have typed up herself. There was a beautiful, (and kind of sexy) picture of the 'fire girl' (as a pony and a human) on the profile as well, which caused Sunset to glare at her friend.

"Pinkie, I don't need this!" Sunset exclaimed, "I'll find my match soon, I don't need your help!"

"AHEM!" Pinkie cleared her throat, exchanging her own glare at her 'adopted sister'. "Hmf! You NEED my help, you always turn down offers to dance, as well as dates! You are getting a boyfriend, even if I have to drag you along to attend MY date tonight! We are going into the collage-age part of the school next year, and you have been crowned Equestria's newest princess! You at LEAST need to have a boy that you think is cute!"

Sunset sighed deeply.

"Well at least have fun, it'll be a great experience!" Pinkie explained, "It's time for you to get out there...at least to meet other boys your age and older! Besides...you'll have help...our friends will help...they're on the website too, especially so they can talk to their crushes online!"

Sunset rolled her eyes and raised her eyebrow. "Let me guess...you made accounts for them, DIDN'T you?"

"Yep!" Pinkie answered, "Anyway, have fun with it! I have to get my dress done, find a restaurant, and bring some food for my date with my boy, Cheese Sandwich!" Pinkie squealed, giving Sunset another box of cookies and container of milk.

"Wait...so YOU are preparing everything, not Cheese?"

"Yeah", Pinkie replied, with sadness in her eyes, "I like to do these things myself..." The girl blinked. "Though, we'll have fun! See ya Sunset!
Twilight has come through the portal, so both Sci-Twi and Princess Twi are online today." Pinkie giggled at how she had been able to make to bring all of her friends into her master dating plans. She then continues, "Both Starlight Glimmer and Flash Sentry are online as well. They will help you out if you have any questions. Contact them with private messages or a Hangouts group chat. Bye-byeeeeee!"

The girl skipped then away, ending the last of her speech with a sing-songy voice. Sunset blinked and shouted after her, "Ok, thanks Pinkie! I'll call you if I get in trouble with a date I don't want! Bye!"

"Bye! Have fuuuuuun!" Pinkie's voice faded as she bounced away from her friend, leaving her to the wrath of boys on an online website. Sunset bit her lower lip and sighed...getting ready for new online dates.

--------------------------------------

Sunset Shimmer then turned her attention back to Pinkie's computer. She then looked at the amount of boys on the list of high school students. Surprisingly, there were many boys she hadn't even seen or even heard of before! So many attended her school - as for the population of boys to girls, the population looked rather 50-50 right now! Some looked cheesy, nerdy or even handsome!

Well, Sunny thought, That's a good start to having a boyfriend; thinking they are handsome!

Sunset scrolled down until she saw someone that she thought she recognized...though his profile name was strange.

"Yeah-Man."

That profile picture is strange...I wonder who Mr. Yeah-man is?...Sunset Shimmer thought, as she racked her brain to think of who this alternate persona of 'He-man' was.

Suddenly, as soon as Sunny thought this, a private message from Bulk Biceps dinged to alert Sunset. Startled, Sunset gasped. She then clicked the message which read:

"YEAH! I see you're on this website now! Pinkie signed you up?" Sunset smirked at the message.

"It's me, Bulk Biceps...I'm one of the boys who thinks that Princess...um...MISS...Rarity is beautiful; I'm only the one in our school with the muscles!!!"

Sunset pulled her cookies and milk closer to her and typed an answer. "Cool! You helped me to get Angel from that railing at school! And, yeah, Pinkie gave me a profile...you have the hots for Rarity?"

"Heck no!" Bulk responded in another message reply, "I love Fluttershy...though all THREE of you are gentle-ladies! You are pretty too, though Fluttershy's attitude will tone my own one down."

Sunset blushed, thinking about how strange, loud, but sweet, collage-age boy would look with the shy, cute, and (almost high school graduate), named Fluttershy. She then answered, "So...are you going to help me find a special somebody?" Sunset gave a coy grin as Bulk responded.

"Yeah! I'll help ya out, I have many friends! Neon Nights, Big Macintosh, people who have online pony OCs such as Firebrand, a man who likes fire just like him, but is from Equestria, I could try to get you hooked again with Flash Sentry!"

Sunset wheezed, there was about to be a long list of boy names next.

"There are also: Flash sentry's friends, Flash's younger brother, the geeks, the jocks, the nerds, the fancy guys, the cool guys, and many others!" Bulk finished. "See ya in a few!"

Dang it! There are SO many BOYS! This is gonna be a long WEEKEND! Sunset thought, as Bulk Biceps became inactive and 'offline'. She then pulled up a blanket to warm up in; she was going to need it...since be here for a VERY long time...

Author's Note:

Lol Sunset was put on a dating site! Sunset...you're lookin' kinda HOT in that picture! XD :heart::pinkiehappy::rainbowkiss::rainbowwild::trixieshiftright::raritystarry::scootangel::twilightblush::moustache::duck::trollestia:

The battle of the emoticons lol! :facehoof: So many views? Yay! :)

Image is from the MLP: Equestria Girls 2: Rainbow Rocks movie! :D

#My favorite movie since 2014! =D

Comments ( 38 )

The mane 6 AND Pinkie...?

7564039 XD Oops that does sound weird! Thanks! :D

This is an absolute mess. The formatting is wonked, the pacing is awful, and the writing itself is erratic and hard to follow.

Is there any more that I can improve upon?

7564053 Exact reason why I fucking hate you, because you talk about how bad a story is, then never give any advice. At least I complimented on YOUR story, and you took it as an insult, ten you block me before I could explain, jumping the gun much?

It's not going to be an issue that Neon Lights goes to Crystal Prep?

7564249

My friend, I'm gonna have to disagree with you here. Myril technically is giving constructive criticism. Both of you are! It's just the way you two give it.

Some people, such as you and I, will give a friendlier approach to criticism. We'll try and make it come off soft and kind. Talk about the flaws and sugarcoating it to spare the author's feelings. Like a teacher would to a student. And to some people, that will definetly help them improve.

And some other people, like Myril, will give a harder and more harsh approach. They don't care about sparing feels, just getting to the point. They'll try and help you, but more in a tough friend way. These people will directly tell the author what's wrong with their story, and in some cases, that might be it, but that doesn't mean they aren't helping.

Please read his comment again:

This is an absolute mess. The formatting is wonked, the pacing is awful, and the writing itself is erratic and hard to follow.

Myril is giving everything that he thinks the author needs to fix. He is indeed giving them advice. Just not in the way that some other people would get.

I mean, even the author themselves thanked Myril for his comment. Which just proves that this author will take any criticism they will get, and I'll definetly respect that! But again sir, just because a person might do things different than you, doesn't exactly mean you have the right to hate them. In fact, hating anything in general is a bit harsh…

As for the other thing, well, that's between you two. :pinkiesmile:

–TheGingerWitch

Firebrand aka The Fiery Joker aka Josh Scorcher.
One of the big names among the MLP:FiM Analysts.

7564336 Actually I'm not pissed about the comment he made, I'm pissed because he's an asshole to me

7564395 Could that possibly be because of the incredibly hostile PMs you sent me here and on Fanfiction.net that were laden with insults and profanities and threats? Could that be, perhaps, the reason I've blocked you everywhere you've tracked me down? All because I asked you a legitimate question, with no malice or hostility whatsoever, one time and ONLY one time?

Nah, obviously the problem's with me and my attitude. Yeah.

Great, another argument. :facehoof:

7564417 Wait... he actually did that? :twilightoops:

7564417 No, that was WAY before fanfiction. I complimented on your story once, and you took the most unimportant part of it, and turned it into a fight, then you blocked me before I could even explain myself. Again, jumping the gun there a bit. And now I've been wanted to clear things up with you!

7564417 How could I PM you on here, when you blocked me? Hm can you- can you answer that, hm weeeell there was that one pm I sent you on fanfiction, but the important thing was that you blocked me, and I never sent you a PM on here. How can I possibly PM you here?

7564417 Look, I'll be honest with you, I don't want to fight with you, I just want an apology

7564053 Actually you know what, fuck the apology, I already said why I hate you... nuff said

Meeester
Moderator

7564694
Enough. Clearly you two don't get along. If someone's blocked you, that is not an invitation to go out of you way to continue arguing over nothing on someone else's story, group, etc. You're blocked, clearly that means stop talking to each other.

If you make a habit of this you risk earning yourself another ban.

Oh dang! Sorry that you guys disagree with my story! :applecry: Thanks Meeester! :pinkiehappy:


Anyway, thank you to EVERYONE who likes it! :)

7564840 the first ban was bullshit, alright. Someone set me up on that ban... I no longer have a reason to fight with him anymore good day to all of you

Don't let some people get you down. You got a fun concept here. Keep it up.

That argument, it really had no reason to be taken this publicly. Especially since the guy kept on continuing even though Myril stop. :rainbowhuh:

Thanks guys! :D I'll keep the great stories up! :)

This is the most amount of view that I've had in two days! XD ;) :rainbowkiss:

I like this story

great work

>> Thank you! :)
7742477

7564871 You know what? The story probably isn't the best thing out there, but the way you handle your response towards all this mess in the comments is something I can admire. I applaud you, ma'am.

7746580 Thanks! :D

The comment section just got blown up! XD It was scary! :unsuresweetie:

I've recently made a new story! I'd love if you'd check it out!

8952938
Sure, and cool! Your profile pic is REALLY cute! : 3 :pinkiesmile:

Sweet - Love the way Pinkie sets her up and then leaves her to it!

Like you, I think Rainbow Rocks is a really cool movie, and I've watched it almost as many times as the 2017 movie!

:pinkiehappy:

9444087
Thank you! And yeah, also, thanks for the love on this story! I find it an embarasing idea, so I'm glad people still like it! XD

It would be nice to see this story complete :eeyup:. Maybe, there'll be more chapters? I wouldn't want to read, and then stop halfway through :twilightsheepish:.

9487154
Thanks for the support, and I should be finishing it...um...this year! Yeah...

(XD, sorry - I've just been busy)

9496843
Woah :rainbowderp:! Does it take this long?

9496891
Kind of, but even after I finish my work, I run into writer's block, then have to work again. Heh, I'll try and finish my work earlier and possibly get this out around June. :twilightsheepish:

9497139
OK, then until that time the story is being tracked :twilightsmile:.

Well... This is bizarre...

Funny thing: this was promised to be finished in 2019... But not one chapter has been added since 2016...

As said, the chapter is bizarre. Could be a good thing...

Still tracking!

Login or register to comment