• Published 21st Aug 2016
  • 386 Views, 3 Comments

Doctor Hooves Last Mission - Chris Abbey



Doctor Whooves had been on many mission but today would be his last one he would go vist his family and tell them what he wanted to say before he passes from this world he know that they will be sad but he leaves them with a gift in there house.

  • ...
 3
 386

Last Words From the Doctor

Doctor Whooves was in the hospital for three days now and was getting worse and worse. His family had been allowed to stay by his side. He had wanted to spend his final moments with his family. He had written a letter and told them after he had a funeral to go into the Tardis and find something for him. He had wanted them to be their when he left the world. He felt like he had should have been there more for his family. He was happy to spend the last couple of weeks with them. The Doctor that was taking care of him knew that he was dying and could see it in his eyes. No amount of magic would save this patient. He looked into his patients eyes and knew that he had done what he wanted to do with his family and would die with in the net couple of hours. "Is there anything I can do for you three? They shook the head no and the doctor had left them alone. As Derpy walked over to her husband she noticed that his coughing was getting worse and that today would be the last day. Doctor Whooves looked at them both "Derpy you are a very beautiful mare and are a good wife and mother, Dinky you are just so like your mom beautiful and smart. You both have a lot in common and you made my life very happy and am glad to have meet you Derpy you are my love and life. Dinky stay strong when I am gone help out your mother and enjoy the time we spent together and always try your best no matter what happens I love you both and wish that I had more time to spend with you but at last life for me is short. But with these last words I am going to say goodbye to you both and want you to know you where my world and I will miss you both." With that he closed his eyes one last time and took his final breath. "Nurse nurse come quick" but in her heart she knew it was too late he had left this world with a single tear running down his face and smiling. A few days later the had a funeral. It was short later that night Derpy found a letter for her. And she opened it and it told her what Doctor Whooves wanted to say and that in the Tardis was something special for her.

Author's Note:

Second part is short but sweet.