• Published 23rd Aug 2016
  • 830 Views, 15 Comments

A spell gone wrong - LilBronies



Twilight Sparkle is working on a new spell but something goes wrong with the test run and it changes the lives of her friends. Will she be able to get her friends back to normal? Or will they be lost forever?

  • ...
3
 15
 830

Shattered Memories

"Who are you?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Pinkie it's me! Twilight! Your friend!" The pink pony did not respond.

"Oh no!" Twilight suddenly realized what was going on. "The spell that I cased!"

"What about it?" Spike asked, he was starting to panic.

"It must have been tampered with when I wasn't looking!" Twilight continued slowly realizing what see had just done.

"Instead of casting a healing spell for the mind... I think I just cased a spell that ERASES the mind!"

"Oh no!" Spike said, his eyes widening. "THEIR BRAINS ARE GONE!?" Twilight face-hooved.

"No Spike," the lavender pony informed him. "I mean their memories are gone!" Spike's jaw dropped to the ground, his eyes grew even wider than before.

"That must be why they can't remember who I am! And, I think that the lightning from the storm must have been what caused it to happen to them!"

"Now if y'all weirdos could excuse me," Applejack started. "I have to get back to my farm!"

"Yeah!" Fluttershy chimed in. "I have way BETTER places to be then to just talking to you strangers!" Then she flew of into the sky and back to her cottage.

The way Fluttershy snapped at the other five ponies made Twilight gasp.

"Fluttershy would never say anything like that!" Twilight told Spike, whose mouth was still dangling open and his eyes were as wide as he could make them.

"I'm with that weird...um... butterfly cutie mark pony!" Rainbow Dash butt in, hovering above the ground. "I don't need to talk OR support anypony I don't know!" Rainbow Dash flew into the sky, (just like Fluttershy), and flew back towards her home in clouds dale.

"I believe I do have to agree with them," Rarity began, slowly trotting away. "I have some new dresses to work on," She stopped and turned around to face Twilight, who only about seven feet away from her. "You may purchase one- but only IF you have money to give to me and me only!" She turned back around and continued slowly trotting towards her boutique.

"YEAH!" Pinkie Pie jumped in Twilight's face. "I have some special cupcakes to make!" She backed away from Twilight but then jumped right back in Twilight's face shouting, "GOODBYE!" And then the pink pony hopped away in the direction of Sugar Cube Corner.

Twilight turned to Spike.

"I don't that spell just broke their memories... I think that it changed their true selves as well!" The lavender pony realized that what she had done, was even worse than what she had thought.

"Now they're the complete opposites of their elements!" Twilight's panic turned into grief. She closed her eyes.

"Just like when Discord took over!?" Spike asked.

"Yes Spike," Twilight answered. "It is just like when Discord took over equestria."

Twilight's expression turned from terror to sadness.

"Only this time... it's all my fault." Her head sank and a tear fell from her eye as she faced the ground. Twilight sat down and Spike... who hugged her back.

"What am I going to do Spike?"

Author's Note:

Sorry that this chapter was so gall dang short! The next chapter should be longer and will come out soon. This means that we will be taking a short break from this fan fiction until we meet up again... But until that happens, we hope that you all will enjoy these two chapters in the mean time... also, yes, we know... THERE WAS A LOT OF SHOUTING IN THIS CHAPTER!