• Published 29th Jun 2016
  • 905 Views, 11 Comments

Les petites juments - Smashology



Three different points of view about love, starring the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

  • ...
8
 11
 905

The tenderhearted (Sweetie Belle)

A young beautiful filly had such a happy life, she got everything she wanted, she had a family and friends that loved her. She wasn’t a bully or a bad girl, she was sweet and nice, that’s my everypony loved her because she cared so much for others. One day a note was passed to her, it said:

Will you go out with me?
Yes
No

She was confused, she had no idea who it was from, so without thinking she ticked the no box and left the note on her table as she walked out of the classroom. At lunchtime she was sitting with her friends. A foal walked up. He wasn’t the cutest foal ever seen but he had such an innocent look as he became closer to her.

“Are you ok?”

“Yes... I’m fine... thanks... I... just need to tell you something.”

“What is it?”

“I was the one who gave you that note.”

The girls’ mouth dropped wide open.

“Have you still got the note?”

“Yes.”

“Pass it to me please.”

The foal pulled out the note from his cap and gave it to her. The girl grabbed a pencil, scribbled out the tick from the no box and ticked the yes box instead. She then folded the note and gave it back to the boy.

“Here you go” she smiled to him. “Read it.”

He unfolded it and noticed the tick of the yes box. A huge smile grew on his face, her friends gave her space and left them alone. He sat down next to her and stared at her for so long.

What she didn’t know is that the colt had been crushing on her for months, he wanted to ask her out so many times but didn’t have the courage too, until today.

One day however the foal looked upset.

“Is everything ok?” she asked.

“I need to tell you something, something important.”

“I’m listening to you. Tell me everything.”

After a deep breath he responded.

“...I’m moving.”

“That’s not so bad. Where are you moving?”

“Manehattan.”

They paused for a moment.

“But... if you’re moving to Manehattan that means... I’ll never be able to see you again” tears dropped from her eyes. “Please don’t move, without you I’m nothing.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t stay here. Mom already bought a house and sell our old one, the train arrives tomorrow.”

Both have tears running down their faces and hugged each other for so long they wouldn’t let each other go.

“I will keep in touch with you every day, I will send you letters, I will do everything to stay with you.”

“Ok” he said. “But for now let’s spend together the last moments with each other while we can.”

They stayed with each other all night until he had to go home, ready to pack for the journey tomorrow. They kissed for the very last time.
The train arrived the next day and, just like that, he was gone. But he delivered to give one last thing to her in time: his spinner cap. Inside it was a paper, she unfolded it. The paper said:

Will you go out with me?
Yes✔
No