• Published 28th Jun 2016
  • 493 Views, 2 Comments

My Life at CHS - Rainbowshy34



Hi I'm Jack Trades and I have no idea where I am! One minute walking home, the next on the ground with seven girls staring at me! SEND HELP!

  • ...
6
 2
 493

Where the $&@! am I?!

Groooaaannnn.

Ok let's recap, giant... space hole, blinding lights, hitting the ground hard on some sort of, grassy surface, I believe.

Please be a dream.

As I start to lift my head up, having just regain conscious, I notice something... odd? I don't remember this block...

When I turn my head, I see a completely different school, and six girls staring at me. Ok, where the hell am I!?

"Greetings, you come in peace?" The pink one asks. Good, they speak my language, that'll help me get answers.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!" The purple one says as she starts jumping like a child on Christmas Day. "Girls! Do you know what this proves!?

"Multiple universes, extraterrestrial life?" Suggests the bacon haired one.

"Exactl-" I cut off the purple one.

"Can I please get some answers I'm really confused!"

"Oh right, of course, Well my name is Twilight, this Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Rarity, you are on Earth-"

"Let me cut you off again there, sorry but this can't be Earth, I was just on Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy."

"Please you can't be so ignorant that your just ruling out another universe!"

"And how, per say, did I get to this universe?"

"Magic, why of course!" Shouts the girl named Pinkie.

"What the freck do you mean by magic? Magic doesn't exist!"

"Ever heard of the magic of friendsh-"

"Ima cut of you bullshit right there, Pinkie was it?" Once she nodded, and I was sure of her name, I continued,"I don't know what kid show that was from, but I just need full, honest answers, so please, answer as truthfully as possible."

"Hey bub," the multi-colored one stepped in, probably Rainbow Dash,"We are answering truthfully, and next time you interrupt us, I'm kicking your ass back were you came."

My silence let them know to continue.

"Here's what we know, we were walking, and we saw this, wormhole I guess would be the best term, and it dropped you out of it. That's a
we know, what about you?" Sunset, I believe.

"Pretty much the same."

"Well ah say we head back to my barn, as far as ahm concerned, he doesn't look like he gonna probe us... right?"

"Wouldn't dream of it. But I'm not sleeping in your barn."

"Noted."


"Ok, so, what's our plan of action?" Asks Rainbow Dash.

"At this current point I don't know." Responds Sunset. "I guess the best plan would be to contact Princess Twilight, I may be smart, but I don't know everything."

Me and Twilight walk back into the room after questioning me. "It seems both worlds are the exact same, aside from residents, and the fact that everything there is completely normal. No magic."

"Thanks Twilight, nothing else?" Asks Sunset.

"Nope. Nothing."

"Just as long as I still get to watch YouTube." I say already pulling out my phone and claiming my spot on the couch.

"Are we sure he should be in the same house as us?"

"Don't worry Dash, we'll take turns watching him."

"Gee, thanks."

"Oh come on, you can understand, speaking of which, what's your name?" Asks Twilight.

"Jack. Jack Trades."

"So names work the same, huh?"

"Yep, I'm good at everything but master at nothing, I do excel at gaming and art though."

"Alright everyone, I think it's time for lights out." Says Applejack from the stairs.

Twilight grabs a chair and takes her spot to watch me, while the other girls walk up stairs to whatever room they'll be sleeping in. As I make my self comfy, and shut down for the night, I wonder, Will they have a five-some?

There two ways I hate waking up, the first way, is by alarm, the second, by hitting the ground, and this wake up was the latter.

Mooaann

"Wake up! Wakeupwakeupwakeup!" Rarity shouts from the stairs, hair iron in hand. "Were gonna be late for school!"

It's a good thing I don't have to got to that anymore.

"Get up Jack! We have to question you at lunch, you'll sign up at the school later." Twilight says hurriedly.

"Buutttt whhhyyyyy?" I say, a bit more moaningly then I would've liked.

"Don't worry, Celestia won't even mind." She ignores my question while rushing through the cluster-fuck of the living room.

To explain it, Rainbow is choking down pancakes, Rarity is fiddling around with makeup, Applejack is hopping with one leg in her pants, Pinkies nake-"GAAAHHH!!! Why did no one warn me?!" I say while covering my eyes.

"Don't worry, it's normal for Pinkie." Says Rainbow Dash.

"So if I uncover my eyes to get ready-Since Twilights forcing me to got to school-your not going to shun me?"

"Like I said, it's the norm for Pinkie."

"Okaayyy..." After that ordeal I put on a pair of jeans, a hoodie, and shoes, and got my phone and headphones, and after waiting for everyone else to get ready-which was funny to watch-I followed every one down the street, not hearing a single word as I blasted music into my eardrums.

Today, will be interesting, I thought whil we walked down the street, to what I heard was called Canterlot High School.