• Published 12th Jul 2016
  • 427 Views, 9 Comments

Teleportation to Equestria - MiKaylaDaPegasister



Three girls enter the world of Equestria. As they explore the land, and even encounter problems of their own. Join the daily lives of Prism, Vanilla, and Blossom as they explore the lands of Equestria, learning more about friendship on their way.

  • ...
 9
 427

Making a living Chapter 2

Somebody else's P.O.V :

So Prism,Vanilla, and Blossom went along the path to Princess Twilight's Castle. Of course, they didn't want to stay silent, so they had a little chit-chat.

"So.. Where is Twilight's Castle to be exact?", Blossom asked.

"No worries, Gab- I mean,Vanilla can fly over and tell us where to go." Prism said, pointing a hoof towards the pegasus' wings.

"Wait a minute... I CAN FLY????!! I THOUGHT I WAS AN EARTH PONY? Not that there's anything wrong with being a pegasus.."

Both of the unicorns nodded, (though Prism doesn't know she's a unicorn..) Vanilla grinned and fluttered her wings...

"HAH!!! I CAN FLYYYYYYYY!!!!!" ,she was only hovering for a few feet, when she got distracted..

"Yaaaay!! Woaah!" 'thump' " Ow...", Vanilla fell on her face, but smiled and got back up. "Eh..First try.."

"I think you might have to practice first before you do any high-flying..", Blossom patted her back.

"But how will we get to Twilight's?? Oh, I KNOW!! You or Prism could teleport us there! You guys are unicorns!!", she did jazz hands, or in this case, hooves.

"Whaaa?? I'm a uni-", Prism felt her forehead, feeling a long, cone-shaped object.

"Oooh.. Can I try it out?", Blossom nodded her head, as if saying, 'Sure!'

Prism thought of how Twilight's Castle looked like, she assumed if she planned the distance from the castle to where they are now, and what the castle looked like, it would teleport them there. She imagined the magic circling around the three ponies... Before she knew it, she felt a flash of light. And when she opened her eyes, she saw a big, crystal-like castle im front of her.

"WOW!!!Didyoufeelthemagicjust,POPthenyoujustPOPagainDidyoufeelthatwarpingfeelinglikewhenwefeelthroughthe-", Vanilla was cut of by a hoof covering her muzzle. Blossom gave her a 'We get it' look.

"That was coool!! How did you know how to do that?", the white unicorn asked.

Still shocked by what just happened, Prism's mouth stood agape, until she snapped back to reality. "Wha-huh? Oh.. I don't know.. I just assumed the spell will go that way and.. Yeah.."

"Oh...." the other two ponies said together..

"Welp, let's just get in, shall we?", the lavender unicorn decided. The two ponies nod, as they enter the castle.

They walked along the hallway, as they saw a small purple dragon in an apron carrying a tray of nachos, and heading his way to the main room.

"Uhm.. Excuse me, Spike right? I believe that Princess Twilight has requested us?", Prism said, not wanting to sound too oblivious.

"Oh,um yeah! Follow me.", Spike welcomed them. The three ponies followed Spike into a big crystal room, with a colorful chandelier hanging over a big table.

"Hey Twilight! I got the nachos here! Oh and, I think here are the three ponies you said you wanted to see." The awestruck ponies entered the room, eyes still wandering around and looking at all the crystal-like details.

Prism stopped gazing at the glittery and shiny celiling and elbowed her friend. She whispered, 'Bow..' The three ponies bowed, "Good.. Morning Princess Twilight...", Prism greeted after they finished bowing.

The alicorn blushed, "Please, take a seat.", she said pointing at the three seats in front of them.

"Princess, we are also here to say thank you for helping us and um.. Escorting us to a much more comfortable.. Place?? When we were.. Unconscious?.. Uhm.. Yeah..", Prism cringed at her words, Blossom bit her lip and Vanilla cringed as well.

"Oh uhm.. That's okay.. Your welcome. And no need to speak all fancy-ish.Remember, I'm just a pony. Please, call me Twilight."

The mares nodded, "Oh okay then,..Twilight. So, what did you want to talk about?", Blossom asked.

"Oh..I just wanted to ask you if you have a place to stay.. And if you have a job and.. Yeah.. I had a feeling that you were new.."

The three mares looked at each other nervously.. "No.. Yes, we are quite new. To Eq-I mean Ponyville.", Vanilla added.

"That's what I thought.. So according to your cutiemarks, I think you, Blossom, right? Would be good at helping my friend Rarity.", the alicorn had a knowing look. And Blossom jumped with glee.

"I think Vanilla Swirl might be good at helping Pinkie Pie bake some.. Cakes.. I heard she has a LOT of orders to fill in." Vanilla squeed in excitement.

"And Prism, I think you might be able to help me write an important spell book. I can see that you are quite talented at writing and illustrating.. And music too!", Twilight smiled at Prism.

Prism grinned and she looked like she was about to explode of happiness.

"So, I think you know where Sugarcube Corner and Carousel Boutique are.", Twilight said.

The two mares nodded and said goodbye, Twilight and Prism returned it.

"So, where do we start???", Prism asked eagerly.

"Let's just gather the paper and do some research first. Let's go to the Library!!", Twilight pointed towards a door with a sign, 'Library'.

"Yass!!"

Prism's P.O.V:

'Yaaaayyy!! I'm going to research about magic and stuff!! Wait, what are we even researching about??', I thought. 'I'll just ask..'

"Uhm..Twilight? What are we going to research about?", I asked.

Twilight turned her head towards me, "Oh! Why about the new spells The Princess gave me, of course! We are going to test it! And to make it faster, I think you are also going to help cast the spells and, well, test them!" Twilight grinned, clapping her hooves.

I had a nervous look on my face, "Is Princess Celestia okay with this?", I had to make sure the Princess was sure, or I could be banned from Equestria!

"Of course! She even specifically told me to ask somepony for help!", Twilight assured me.

"Oh, okay then!", I started off on a pile of books closest to me. Twilight already had her nose in a book. I read a book that has the cover, 'Other dimensional Portals'. I opened a random page... And what I saw.. 'NO WAY.. ISN'T THAT THE...'

Author's Note:

Heyyy second chap!!! I know.. CLIFFHANGEEEERRRR LAWL... Hey friends! Here is the second chap! Next will be Vanilla's POV... Byeee. :pinkiehappy: