• Published 24th May 2016
  • 655 Views, 4 Comments

Celestia Relaxes in Tartarus and Comes out With a New... Friend? - TartarusFire



After exiting Tartarus after a relaxing lava bath, Celestia comes to find a stranger intruder in her throne room

  • ...
 4
 655

Shiz Happens

“You know Fluttershy, I saw a portal to Tartarus become sentient today.”

“What? How?”

“I don’t know, but it included a really long and boring explanation of magic. Starswirl really likes to throw surprises in with all his spells, just like that one spell Twilight did right before her coronation. Is it me or was Starswirl a chaos enthusiast?”

“I don’t know Discord, but do you think anything else is going to become sentient like that?”



***



Somewhere in Sweet Apple Acres

“HAHAHAHAH! I HAVE LIFE! I SHALL RULE ALL OF MY RED BRETHEREN!”

Big Mac stared up into the tree, estimating where the voice was coming from.

“BIG RED NON-BRETHEREN! YOU SHALL BOW BEFORE–”

*Buuuuurrrrrrp*

“Eeenope.”

Author's Note:

I wasn't planning on adding another chapter, but I decided to, so it could answer some of the vague questions presented.

Also, I wanted to create a... homicidal/autocracy apple eaten by an Apple.
...
it was mostly to answer vague questions, I swear!

Comments ( 4 )

I... What..... Huh?! I can't even right now.....

I give up. Just have a like! :eeyup:

7244663
Thankee. Just an Idea that I got.

Also... Off-brand Coca Cola. No reason. Just thought I should mention that.

First, get a proofreader.

Second, take this upvote.

Third, ....................................muffin?

7393872
I'd take a proofreader, but it's hard to get one.

Thank you for the like as well

Login or register to comment