• Published 15th May 2016
  • 161 Views, 0 Comments

A Magic Pegasus - Phantom001



A new species of Pegasus has been born. The magic Pegasus are the most powerful race in Equestria. But there is only one left in existance, or is there just one?

  • ...
 0
 161

The Day Sinister Left

The next day, Book Mark saw his daughter approach the door. He quickly caught on with her, then asked:

"Where are you going Sinister?"

"To the park. To practice some spells." she answered.

"Um, I was wondering. Would you mind showing me some of your magic?"

"Uh, no. But are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to see what kind of stuff you can do."

"Okay."

Sinister levitated an apple from a nearby bowl. She held it in midair within her blue violet magic. She clenched her wing tightly around the apple. In a matter of seconds, she held her wing open and showed an orange.

"How did you do that?" her father asked.

Sinister shrugged.

"Bite it. Trust me it will taste like an apple." she said.

Book Mark was a little hesitant, but he still took a bite of the orange/apple.
IT DID TASTE LIKE AN APPLE!

"Wow!" was all he managed to say, still chewing.
Satisfied, Sinister turned to the door and said:

"I'll see you later Dad."

A couple of minutes later, Sinister arrived to the park. But then a pair of young colts mocked her saying:

"Look! The witch is here!" The two ponies laughed in unison. Sinister grunted but then she put on her most evil looking face. Her eyes turned snaky and she showed a pair of fangs. She opened her wings as much as she could and said:

"But do you know what witches can do?"

"What?" the colt mocked. She motioned a fist of rage then placed the colt on top of the highest tree she could find.

"PUT ME DOWN!" the colt screamed. The other colt, clearly scared to death, left. Sinister turned away with a smirk on her face, then collided with something. Not something, somepony. She opened her eyes and found her angry father looking straight down at her.

"What do you think you're doing, YOUNG LADY?!" he asked angrily.

"HE WAS CALLING ME A WITCH!"

"He is JUST a kid, Sinister!"

"HE DESERVED IT!"

"Don't over use your power Sinister! PUT HIM DOWN! NOW!"

"NO!"

Then, Sinister wrapped herself around a layer of violet blue magic and disappeared.