• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 995 Views, 17 Comments

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 3 - vcjb242



Fluttershy is pregnant and Twilight barely survived an invasion.

  • ...
15
 17
 995

Chapter 4: Nightmares

Twilight had to be taken to the nurse's office to treat her injuries. Due to the circumstances, the nurse let their group visit Twilight altogether because she had something to tell them. Discord and the rest of their group gathered around Twilight as she kept on shaking and crying softly as she sat on the bed.

The tears cascaded down her face as Fluttershy helped her focus on her breathing.

They were sitting around the bed in the nurse's office of the school where everyone was worried for Twilight.

"Are you feeling well enough to tell us what happened to you?" Fluttershy asked her friend softly as she rubbed her shaking shoulders to try and call her down.

"Y-yes I think I'm ready to tell you." Said Twilight as she began to control her shaky breathing.

Twilight started telling her tale of how it went down and how she believed it was her fault that her pony friends were no longer alive.

Some other students who overheard what was going on took out their phones and recorded what Twilight was saying. Their group had forgotten to close the door.

Twilight was happy that she had human friends who cared for her so much but they reminded her so much of her pony friends back home and she began crying again.

Celestia walked down the hallway to get to the nurse's office when she noticed the other students filming Twilight. Celestia crossed her arms and cleared her throat loudly until they all stopped what they were doing to look at her. As soon as they saw their beloved principal standing there with her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised they immediately dashed off to wherever they were going in the first place.

Celestia knocked on the door before entering.

"Twilight Sparkle.." She began calmly. "After everything that has happened to you it would not be wise to go back so soon. I suggest you stay here with us until we can come up with a plan to save your world. I would let you stay with me but I live in a small apartment that I used to share with Luna before she went on tour with the elements of caos. Perhaps one of your other friends would be kind enough to let you stay with them."

"I apologize darling but my house is already as full as it is. I do have a guest room but I use it as my storage room for my clothes." Said Rarity, who spoke first. "But I can give you some new clothes to replace those torn tags you're wearing." Everyone gave her a look. "What? I'm just trying to help."

"Sorry Twilight but it's real busy with the cakes and they gave the only extra room to the Pumpkin and Pound Cake." Said Pinkie Pie, looking a little sad.

"You're more than welcome to stay on Sweet Apple Acres." Began Applejack. "But you would sure be mighty lonely there because I have so many chores to do around the farm."

"Sorry Twilight but I am busy training to be a wonderbolt and I am always busy with the team. We turned our only guest room into a home gym." Said Rainbow Dash confidently.

Fluttershy spoke up. "You're more than welcome to stay with me and Discord while you recover." Offered Fluttershy.

"But.." Discord wanted to protest but he knew that would only anger his wife. It was a 2 bedroom apartment but they could just move the crib into their room and put an air mattress in the guest room.

"Really? Thank you so much Fluttershy. I really appreciate it." Said Twilight as she threw her arms around Fluttershy for a hug while being careful of her baby bump.

After saying goodbye to their friends and exchanging hugs the trio left.

Later...

After taking an Uber to get home, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Discord arrived at Fluttershy and Discord's apartment.

As Fluttershy and Twilight sat on the couch in the livingroom Discord was left to set up the air mattress in the guest room. He complained to himself the whole time.

"The things I do for my wife just to keep her happy. Why couldn't I have impregnated her when we were older and better off financially? This is a strange and unusual form of torture."

He finished inflating it and went to seal it but he fumbled with the clasp for too long and it un-inflated again.

Discord face palmed himself. This was going to be a long night.

At night...

Just as Discord climbed into bed beside his wife...he wanted to fool around a little.

"Fluttershy...do you want to maybe....make love?" He asked her provocatively.

Fluttershy groaned. "Not tonight Discord. I'm really tired and we have a guest over. I don't want to scare her with the sounds of us...." She blushed. "Making love."

Discord growled in frustration but he didn't want to make her do anything she didn't want to. Even though it had been a while since they....made love.

"Alright then. Goodnight my love." He said as he turned over in bed with his back to her.

"Goodnight dear." Said Fluttershy as she turned on her side and used an extra pillow to support her growing belly.

During the night Fluttershy slept alright. Discord however had a nightmare.

Discord dreamed that he was in the darkness and he couldn't see anything at all. He kept hearing Fluttershy crying out for help. But Before he could get to her he heard his baby crying out too. He kept hearing them both cry out for him but he didn't know who to go to. They were both in pain from the sound of it.

Discord awoke in a cold sweat and he turned to find his wife was not in bed with him. He walked into the kitchen to find his wife making breakfast.

When she saw her husband walk in the first thing she noticed was the dark circles under his eyes. This was the fourth night in a row he had the nightmare. She was worried about him.

While the couple conversed, Twilight was having a nightmare of her own. She dreamed that her friend's and family's lifeless bodies were zombies and they kept on blaming her for their deaths. Their black eyes glared at her and blood trickled from their eyes.

Twilight Sparkle awoke with a sob and ran into the living room/ kitchen area where Fluttershy and Discord stopped what they were doing to state at her.

Twilight had gone to bed completely naked and forgot that she wasn't a pony anymore. Discord blushed and looked away while Fluttershy led Twilight back into her room to help her get dressed.

Discord immediately went to finish what Fluttershy was cooking for breakfast so it wouldn't burn. For some reason he could not get Twilight's body out of his mind. He shook his head to try and rid his mind of these impure thoughts. He was a married man now and he had a child on the way. But these thoughts still invaded his mind.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Author's Note:

Please let me know in the comments how I did. This was my first time writing it. If it's that bad I can always go back and edit it. Leave your questions, comments or concerns in the comments. I just want to say sorry for taking so long to update this chapter. My laptop broke so I'm writing this on my phone. Hopefully I won't take so damn long to write the next one. See you in the next chapter.