• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 995 Views, 17 Comments

Fluttercord in Equestria Girls 3 - vcjb242



Fluttershy is pregnant and Twilight barely survived an invasion.

  • ...
15
 17
 995

Chapter 12: Meet the villains

,

Tirek studied the map on the wall. It showed all of Equestria. He wondered just how old it was. He noticed it had the Hippogriff kingdom on it.

"How? I thought the Hippogriffs died off long ago. He said aloud to himself.

"They just changed their species they are far from dead." A voice said from the dark shadows of the room. It was pretty dark in this room seeing as there were no candles lit to illuminate the room.

Tirek raised his hand as a dark energy flowed from it. "Who dares trespass on my property?" He said in an angry tone. He wouldn't dare admit that he was scared or even a little bit startled by this. "Reveal yourself or get out!"

A small Pegasus flew into the room and he was shocked and surprised that she had survived the attacks.

"Who are you? And how did you get here?" He asked her with anger in his tone. He glanced at his notes. "You're not even a part of this fan fiction universe. How are you even here?"

"Easy. I stole Starlight Glimmer's scroll for time travel and used it to make be
Sci-twi's time at Canterlot High a bad one. Then I just conveniently gave her the idea to make the portal that would lead her directly to you. Everything else sort of fell into place as the story went on."

"Ok...but seriously, who are you?" Tirek was getting frustrated that this small filly wasn't answering his question.

"I'm Cozy Glow and I was or am... Your protege from another timeline. We almost stole magic in that other timeline but failed. This is going to make up for that. I escaped from Tartarus to help you."

"While that is all very well and done I just have to ask...which prisoners shall we torture first to get information out of?" He grinned wickedly as he rubbed his hands together.

"I thought you left no survivors?" Cozy Glow asked in confusion.

"You don't know everything about me." Said Tirek as he led her to where he kept his prisoners.

( If you haven't seen season 8 then you won't know who Cozy Glow is. Sorry about that)

Meanwhile...

The elements of harmony decided to ask Celestia what to do about Twilight's condition. She agreed to make at least one hour of spare time to be her own psychiatrist. She held many degrees and P.H.D.s.

So...Twilight lay down on the couch in Celestia's office at the school. After school of course.

She told Celestia all about what had happened and how she wasn't sure if her friends and family back home were even alive. Celestia listened and asked her to come back for another session the next day. It went on like this for about two weeks.

Two weeks later... (I got lazy and wanted to speed the story along. These past few chapters have been nothing but filler)

Twilight Sparkle was still shook by what happened to her but she was no longer so afraid of everything. Fluttershy's do date was coming closer and closer. Discord at least managed to show Twilight how to drive a car if she ever needed to for whatever reason. They borrowed Applejack's truck for this since They were still high school aged girls and everyone was too poor to own a car of their own.

Discord really wanted to put off finishing this debut album with his band but they really needed that money for the baby. With her high risk pregnancy Discord was worried that it would kill her and leave him a single dad. Or it would kill both of them and leave him all alone and the elements of harmony one member smaller.

When she wasn't with Celestia, Twilight did all she could to help Fluttershy. Like helping her get dressed and helping her put on her shoes. Even with the maternity clothes Rarity designed for her all Fluttershy wanted to wear was big dresses because pants were complicated.

"I miss being able to see my feet when I'm standing up." Fluttershy sighed as she had lunch with the girls one weekend afternoon.

"Don't worry Fluttershy. As soon as your doctor says you can excercise again I'm going to help you shed that baby weight." Said Rainbow Dash as she stabbed her salad with a fork.

They were all currently eating at the best vegetarian restaurant in town. Most of them didn't eat meat anyway.

"Maybe lifting the baby like a set of weights could help tone your arms." Rainbow Dash said jokingly.

Applejack raised an eyebrow at her friend. "I don't think endangering the baby is a good idea." She sipped her drink. "It was hard having to help raise Applebloom. I think Granny would have had a heart attack if she saw me using my baby sister to work out."

Rainbow Dash waved her hands around. "I was just kidding. You're gonna be a great mom Fluttershy. It just sucks that your parents don't want to get to know their first grand kid."

Fluttershy began crying.

"Honestly, can we have one lunch where you don't upset someone?" Asked Rarity now a bit annoyed that Rainbow Dash had made Fluttershy upset.

"Sorry guys. It's the hormones. But you're right Dashie. I do wish they would have wanted to get to know their first grand child." Suddenly Fluttershy's chair and the floor were wet.

"Did you wet yourself that much when you were crying?" Asked Pinkie Pie who are her cake in one bite.

"I think her water broke!" Said Sunset Shimmer who rushed over to help her stand.

"I'll get a waiter and the check!" Said Pinkie as she zoomed over to the nearest waiter. She quickly dragged him over, explained what had happened and as a group they paid the bill after they apologized for the wet floor.

To be continued.