• Published 9th Jun 2016
  • 2,943 Views, 12 Comments

The Grand Chaos Gala - Pinkie Pie Sweets



The Grand Galloping Gala is coming up and the Discord Chose the Rainbooms to be a part of it.

  • ...
8
 12
 2,943

Chapter 7: Fun in the Ballroom

In the Ballroom:

The two Pinkie Pies are having a blast getting the ballroom ready for the gala. They are decorating the ballroom like it was something from a nice and elegant ballroom and yet it has a wild party look. The Pony Pinkie Pie is just about to bring her party canons in order to finish decorating the ballroom with decorations and streamers.

“Wow! You have party canons too,” Human Pinkie says surprised that the pony version of herself has party canons as well.

“I sure do, you have some as well?” Pony Pinkie replies with a big smile.

“Well duh, but mine’s at home. I guess I’ll just have to decorate the room the old fashion way,” Human Pinkie replies with a smile.

“Don’t worry I always bring extras,” Pony Pinkie says while bringing the human version of herself two more party canons.

“Is there anything else we can do?” Human Pinkie asks.

“Well, all we need to do is to make sure the other bands are here for practice,” Pony Pinkie replies thinking of other activities to do in order to make sure the gala is ready.

“Hey! Maybe I can introduce you to them?” Pony Pinkie replies with excitement.

“I would like to meet the other bands we will be performing with,” Human Pinkie answers happily.

“Look! Here they come now,” Pony Pinkie says pointing to the bands who are coming to play.

The first group is Octavia and her band. The second one is Vinyl Scratch and her dj system. The third one is Sapphire Shore and her dance group. The last group is an old friend of Applejack’s, her name is Rara or Countess Coloratura.

Human Pinkie becomes shocked because she recognizes some of them from her home world.

“Octavia... Vinyl... Is that you?!” Human Pinkie asks surprisingly.

As soon as the other band members come in, they are surprised to see two different forms of Pinkie Pie.

“Pinkie who is she and why does she look like you?” Vinyl asks curiously.

“And how does she know our names?” Octavia asks curiously.

“Everyone this is the Pinkie Pie from an alternate universe and she and her friends are going to be performing at the gala as well,” Pinkie explain happily.

“Really that’s interesting, though I’ve never seen a creature like her before,” Coloratura replies a little curious of the Human Pinkie Pie.

Human Pinkie looks at Coloratura very carefully and recognizes who she is.

“Are you supposed to be Applejack’s old friend Coloratura?” Pinkie asks curiously.

“Yes that will be me,” Coloratura answers with glee.

“Cool! You look great as a pony, though it’s been a long time since she saw her and she became a great singer back in my home world,” Human Pinkie replies.

Coloratura turns to the Pony Pinkie Pie and asks in excitement,“Speaking of Applejack, where is she? I’d really like to see her.”

“Oh! She’s in the kitchen helping the chefs prepare the banquet for the gala with her human counterpart,” Pony Pinkie answers Coloratura’s question.

“So Pinkie are you finished decorating? So we can get to practicing,” Sapphire asks.

“Almost. Me and my counterpart are just about to put the finishing touches in the room,” Pony Pinkie Pie says happily.

“Yeah and you all better stand back because we’re going to get it finished right now,” Human Pinkie replies with glee.

Then the two Pinkie Pies pull out two party canons each. They are about to put their finishing touches into the ballroom to have it fully decorated.

“Um Ms. Pies are these canons really necessary?” Octavia asks in concern about the canons.

“Absolutely!” Human Pinkie answers with a grin on her face.

Then both of the Pinkie Pies pull the strings on their canons and streamers and other decorations spread across the room. After that, the ballroom is fully ready for the gala tonight and it’s nicely decorated as well with some of Rarity's supplies.

“Wow Pinkie you and your friend really out did yourselves,” Sapphire Shores says.

“Of course, nothing makes me happier than making people happy and making sure they bring their party on,” Human Pinkie says.

Just then Human Pinkie starts to glow pink and starts to float up in the air. She then grows a pony tail and pony ears. Human Pinkie smiles and says, “Ooh Floaty!”

“Wow… that… is…. Amazing!” Pony Pinkie screams in excitement.

“Wow! I’ve never seen anything so sensational before!” Sapphire Shore replies amazed by what she just witnessed.

“How did you manage to do that?” Octavia asks surprised.

“It’s easy. Ever since magic was brought into my home world, every time I bring out laughter and happiness and play my drums I pony up with the others as we represent a true part of themselves and my Twilight Sparkle started to Pony up last month,” Human Pinkie explains fast and happily.

“Wow that is so cool!” Vinyl screams in excitement.

“You can say that again,” Pinkie says popping out of nowhere.

Everyone in the ballroom starts to laugh at the fact that the Human Pinkie Pie transforms when she gets excited.

Author's Note:

I hope you'll think this chapter is a blast, especially when there's two Pinkie Pie's in the same room with party cannons and decorating the ball room with them. Party Time! :pinkiehappy: