• Published 26th Jul 2011
  • 2,614 Views, 13 Comments

The Fall - QuickSticks45

  • ...
 13
 2,614

Ignition

"Great, another cold night trying to find another card board box to sleep in."
Trixie was a Unicorn that had a decent job as an entertainer, she had a magical wagon that transformed into a stage and lit up the beautiful night sky with fantastic fireworks and bright colors.
One day Trixie payed a visit to the calm and peaceful town of Ponyville.
She had no idea what was awaiting her when she arrived. Trixie went into the center of the town and set up her stage and prepared her act, and just when the crowd that gathered was large enough she went to work.
Loud booms from fireworks, motors turning wheels shooting sparks and flames into the night sky filling it with light.
Trixie never felt more alive the show went great and she made a profit nothing could have gone wrong that night.
"Ah this was a wonderful night for the GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Trixie had to stop mid diabolical laugh for there was a knock on the door.
Trixie trotted over and opened the door to see who it was, "oh it's you two, lovely, what do i owe the... misfortune" snarled Trixie
"Trixie you've got to help us, the Ursa Major.... It-it's here! we need you to defeat it!" said Snips a sniveling little colt that was a fan of the show. "WHAT!? what in the world did you do?"

Trixie ran out of her parlor and Ran across the town to fend off the beast.
As the monster came into view Trixie readied her horn, she'd need all of the magic she had because it will not be an easy task to dispose of this abomination.
Trixie was ready to blast this beast into a pile of carbon matter when another unicorn shoves Trixie out of the way.
Trixie was applauded by this Unicorns actions, but she couldn't do a thing because the violet unicorn already Disposed of the monster.

After that everyone thought that Trixie was a fraud, a lair, and a bitch.
The news traveled all throughout Equestria, no one would come to her shows anymore; well that's not true some would come to throw rotten vegetables at her and call out slanderous words.
After every failed show Trixie would walk back into her room in her trailer eyes full of tears and her heart crushed.
By the sixth month Trixie had almost nothing to her name except her hat and cape, she had to sell her trailer in order to get some money to live on.
She wandered around Manehattan doing odd jobs just so she would be able to buy some oats and clean water.
One day Trixie actually had some spare money left, she thought and thought about what she could do with it, and then it came to her.
She spent the night under some random awning to get away from the bitter rain and waited until day.
She was so excited she was finally going to do it, she hopped onto a train and departed.
On the train she was lucky enough to have her own cabin, with food and water.
The seats were the softest thing she sat on for the past six months. Trixie when to bed on the seat, it was the best nap she had ever taken, and when she woke she felt almost as good as when she was preforming.
The nap lasted most of the trip and just woke as they pulled into the station,

"Now pulling into Ponyville station"