• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 269 Views, 0 Comments

My diary I wrote in Ponyville: When I came to Ponyville - Hoobe



This story is about my life in Ponyville, as I write stories and adventures ever to happen to me from Ponyville in my diary.

  • ...
 0
 269

Day 3: A flashback

Today was not just any adventure I have ever had. Before I began to search around Ponyville, I saw Twilight in front of me with Spike.

"Hey Twilight" I said.

"Hey Hoobe" she said. "Anything in mind right now?"

"Not really" I said. "Say You told me about the castle the other day."

"The castle of Canterlot?" she asked.

"No, I mean the abandoned one" I said. "The one at the Everfree Forest?"

"Oh that one" she said.

"Do you think it is ok for me to explore that castle?" I asked.

"I don't suppose that is not any bad I guess" she said.

"Well then I will be heading there" I said as I left "See you around Twilight"

---------------An abandoned castle and a strange flash---------------

I read a few books about that castle but I do not know much about that castle. So I decided to go into that castle in the Everfree forest. I was gonna visit a cottage at Fluttershy's but decided to go to that castle in the end because I wanted to explore new places. Besides Everfree forest, I did not know that it would be really creepy to go into that castle, since it has been abandoned for a very long time. When I arrived at that castle, I looked around to see if there is anything useful for me later, besides just books that Twilight loves to read. While I was looking around the castle, I began to feel something really strange. My mind was feeling with a flash. I had to close my eyes for a moment. When I tried to open them, I began to have a strange vision. I see a vision of myself when I was a Filly or Colt or a Foal and how great time I had during that time. However, for some reasons, I do not remember the time I was a Foal. As I was looking at my flashback, I began to see another flash, that I had to close my eyes again. When I opened them, I saw that I was at the old castle, or back at the castle. I do not know what was going on there. Seeing a flashback did not really answered my questions in what my memory was back in the past. I could not remember what my life really was back when I was little. Though I only stayed for a few minutes or a few hours in that castle, I decided to go back to Ponyville because I fear that I would see another flashback soon. When I went back, I decided to go back to my house. I stared at the moment of what was going on when I went to that castle.

---------------A dance competition---------------

While I was staring at myself in the mirror doing nothing, I heard someone outside. I saw a group of ponies gathering around. It was a little too hard for me to figure it out what was going on at first. Soon enough, I noticed that it was an announcement about something like a dance competition. Suddenly I began to see a flashback again. This time, it was the time when I tried to get the cutie mark through dancing. It was telling me that even though I did not received the cutie mark through dancing, I was told that I became one of the best dancers in Ponyville. My flashback faded away. I still could not remember the time when I tried to get the cutie mark through dancing like that. There was a list for a sign up, the competition that is going to happen in this evening. Without hesitating I decided to sign up for the competition because I wanted to give it a try. When the evening came, I could see that there were several ponies signed up for the competition and also several other ponies who are here to see the competition. DJ Pon-3 was one of the ponies I've met this evening. She knows a lot about music there, aside from DJ. I greeted her as I said hello to her. When it was my turn to do a dance on the stage, I just showed off what I can do on the stage. Everyone was surprised to see how good I was, though I could not tell exactly. I saw my 6 friends at the competition to see me and the other competitors and Spike. I was surprised that two Alicorns also visited Ponyville to see the dance competition. At the end of the event, though I did not actually won the competition, I did end up getting close like in 2nd place. After the event, I said thank you to my friends.

One of the Alicorns stepped up to me and said. "You have done a great job right there"

To make sure that I do not get too confused I asked "Pardon me for asking, but who are you?"

The two Alicorns introduced them selves who are Princess Celestia and her sister Princess Luna. I thought I saw Princess Luna before but I was not so sure and I do not remember seeing Princess Celestia.

"I had no idea that you are going to come to visit to Ponyville and that you also know about me" I said "I do not know what to say"

Princess Celestia explained to me that Twilight told her all about me in how I saved her and also how I helped ponies around here. She told me that I was a big help around Ponyville.

"It really is nothing" I said. "I was just doing what I needed to do for those who need help"

---------------The end of the day---------------

Before Princess Celestia and Princess Luna left, they told me that I should visit the Canterlot one day with Twilight. I could not say no because I really liked to go on adventures and find new places. By the time they left, I suddenly began to have another flashback. This one however was very different. I could not tell but it was a tragic moment as far from what I see here. I still have no idea what was going on here. However, I will be able to figure out soon enough for what the flashbacks meant for me.