• Published 18th Apr 2016
  • 856 Views, 8 Comments

Yugioh Spiez: Opperation Duel: Final Season - DakariKingMykan



Twilight Sparkle tells Lightning Dawn a story of how she and her friends nearly took over the human world

  • ...
77
 8
 856

(Final Part) End it with a BOOM

FINAL CHAPTER

Everyone in the crowds, and we in the box all were leaning forward still wondering if this was really it…!

SCORE:

Lee: 3400… Megan: 2300… Marc: 3700… Tony: 1900

“Time to win this all…!” Megan shouted “Activate ability!” but suddenly, her monster vanished instantly, and her White Night Dragon and Gimmick puppet reappeared on the field in defense-mode.

(Def: 2500)

(Def: 2000)

“Hey, what’s going on?!” snapped Megan, and then she could hear Lee snickered. “...You did this?!” she snarled at him.

“Yep.” said Lee “I used XYZ ENCORE. Your monster lost all its overlay units, and then was sent back to your extra deck. Then, the monsters were the overlay units return to the field in defense mode, and the White Night Dragon has its level reduced by one.”

Megan growled fiercely, while Tony and Marc sighed heavily in relief. “For a second there, I thought we’d had It.” said Tony.

The crowds cheered for joy for Lee’s excellent move, even Clover Sam and Alex cheered, but Clover was cheering nervously. “I can hardly take this anymore.” She cried.

“Easy, Clover…” I said to her “We’re going to see this to the end, just like they are.”


Megan was fuming with anger, but she spoke softly “That was a cheap move, Lee. You’re going to regret that.”

“Oh, I am, am I?” Lee asked sternly.

“Yeah! You forget, I summoned a second monster. Giant Grinder lets me use his ability twice. So when I use two overlay units, I can destroy up to two monsters.”

Megan made well good on her threat as she destroyed both Lee’s Tyranno, and Marc’s Road warrior. “See how you like that.” snarled Megan “I place one card face down and end my turn.”

The boys could feel Megan’s anger well, but didn’t let it scare them, but motivate them for her almost winning the duel so cheaply.


“It’s my move now.” Marc said as he drew his card, and Tony’s clock gained its third counter. “Just one more to go...” Tony muttered softly.

“Here I come…” snapped Marc “First I play BACK TO SQUARE ONE! I first discard one card in my hand, and then I get to choose one card on the field, and send it to the top of the deck, and I choose White Night Dragon!”

“Ha, think again.” snapped Megan “When my dragon is targeted by a spell, its special ability lets me negate its activation and destroy it.”

Marc didn’t seem disappointed at all. “Actually, there was more to my strategy. The monster I just discarded was MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR, and during the turn he’s sent to the graveyard, I get to use traps right from my hand.”

The others all winced and gasped softly.

“And here’s one of them… LIMIT REVERSE! It lets me summon one monster with 1000 attack points or less form the graveyard, and I choose Quickdraw Synchron.”

(Atk: 1000)

“And now I summon DASH WARRIOR!”

(Atk: 600)

“Now I tune both my monsters, and Syncrho summon another JUNK DESTROYER!”

(Atk: 2600)

“Oh, no!” cried Megan.

“Not this again?” added Lee.

“Ah, yeah…” said Marc “And now I get to destroy one other card on the field, like Strings!”

Megan couldn’t stop the effect this time, and her Gimmick Puppet was crushed.

“And now, again from my hand, I play CALL OF THE HAUNTED, so my Road Warrior returns too.”

(Atk: 3000) ---> (Atk: 3500)

“Whoa! He’s got three big bad boys in play.” cried Tony.

“That’s right.” Said Marc “And now, I overlay all three of them, so I can build the overlay network. I Xyz Summon COACH KING GAINTRAINER!”

(Atk: 2800)

“And as if that weren’t enough, I now play RANK-UP-MAGIC BARRIAN’S FORCE! Now I can rebuild the overlay network with my Coach. Go CHAOS XYZ EVOULUTION! I summon CXYZ COACH ULITMATRAINER!”

(Atk: 3800)

The others all gaze up at the enormous monster!

“That thing is way huge!” cried Tony.

“Yep, and that’s not all. The Rank up card lets me take one of Utopia’s overlay units for myself.”

“Hey!” snapped Tony.

“And now, I’ll use my Coach’s special ability. I use one overlay unit to draw one card, and if it happens to be a monster, I can inflict 800 points of damage to whomever I want.”

He drew his card.

“Well, what d’ya know, it’s SWIFT SCARECROW.”

The others all growled softly.

“So now, I get to inflict 800 points of damage… to Tony!”

“Ah!” Tony gasped.

The magic blast headed straight for him, but then it stopped and bounded straight at Lee. “What the—” and he ended up taking the damage.

(Atk: 3000) VS (Atk: 2300)

SCORE:

Lee: 2600… Megan: 2300… Marc: 3700… Tony: 1900

“Ha! You forgot about my SPELL OF PAIN.” Megan shouted “It let me switch whom took the damage, and it’s about time Lee took some more.”

Lee was not amused and vowed revenge for that.

“Ahem…” Marc said “If you’re done arguing, I have one last trap to play from my hand; OVERLAY ACCEL!”

Then he ordered his monster to attack. “Coach, attack White Night Dragon!”

As his monster charged towards Megan’s dragon “I don’t think so…” snapped Megan “First, I activate DEFENSE DRAW. So I draw one card and don’t take battle damage this turn, and then I can destroy it to activate my Dragon’s special ability, to shift your attack over to my Giant Grinder.”

(Atk: 3800) VS (Atk: 1500)

“Well, I have to admit that was pretty slick…” said Marc “…But now my trap activates. As long as Overlay Accel is in play, when my monster successfully destroys another monster, all I do is use one overlay unit, and I get to attack again!”

“Ah!” cried Megan, and Marc ordered his monster to attack, and she couldn’t save her dragon this time, and it got destroyed.

“Now I’ll use my trap again.” Said Marc “I use one overlay unit so my monster can attack Utopia!” said Marc.

“Fine!” snapped Tony “But I can just use Utopia’s ability to negate your attack.”

“Maybe so…” said Marc “But I forced you to use your last overlay unit. Now I’ll end my turn.”

Now it was Tony’s turn and he drew a seventh card. “First, I’ll banish Dunker from my graveyard, so Dragoon returns once again!”

“I hope you’re not planning to use his ability on Me.” said Marc “My Coach can’t be targeted by any card effects.”

“Oh, I’m aware… I actually did study you know.” said Tony. “But I have something much better in mind. Like this; I play DESTINY DRAW! So I ditch one Destiny Hero from my hand and then draw two more cards.”

“He drew his cards and really liked what they were. “Sweet! Now I’ll use the OVER DESTINY I got last turn from Diamond Dude. It lets me target my Dogma in the grave, and now I get to summon one Destiny Hero whose level is equal to half of his, and I choose CAPTAIN TENACIOUS!”

(Atk: 800)

“Now I use, THE WARRIOR RETURNING ALIVE to get Dogma back into my hand, and then I’ll use MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON, and I’ll use it to destroy my Clock Tower!”

“WHAT?!” The others all shouted. “But it doesn’t even have four counters on it.” Lee pointed out.

“Heh-heh!” laughed Tony “I activate the trap ETERNAL DREAD, which puts two counters on the clock, giving it five!”

The Clock chimed five times as the Typhoon crushed it with its powerful winds; the others all braced themselves as bits of holographic rubble flew everywhere.

“And now…” shouted Tony “Since my clock had at least four counters on it, I get to summon DESTINY HERO- DREADMASTER!”

(Atk: ?)

“With his appearance, I can bring back a Destiny Hero from the graveyard; like the one I just discarded--DASHER!”

(Atk: 2100)

“And now, Dreadmaster’s attack becomes the combined total of both monsters’ original attack points.”

(Atk: ?) ---> (Atk: 2900)

“Now, sacrifice Dragoon, Tenacious, and Dasher to summon

DOGMA!”

(Atk: 3400)

“But hold up, the dude’s got more… because now I’ll throw in a new field spell; DARK CITY!”

A large metropolis of tall buildings formed all around and really messed up the Jurassic world scene. “Man, this is almost like that show where Dinosaurs acted like people.” said Lee.

“Yeah, but I got a feeling this won’t end good.” said Megan.

“Oh, something big is still coming.” said Tony “From my hand I discard RANK-UP-MAGIC LIMITED BARRIAN’S FORCE! Now I can Rebuild the Overlay network using just Utopia!"

“You what?!” snapped Marc.

“I summon NUMBER 99: UTOPIC DRAGON!”

(Atk: 4000) ---> (Atk: 4500)

Everyone gazed up in awe, and slight fright at Tony’s newest monster. Lee now regretted what he had told Tony about it and wished he had kept his mouth shut.

“Now…!” shouted Tony “Dragon, attack Marc’s Coach.”

Dragon charged straight into battle.

“I still have my Scape Iron Scarecrow!” shouted Marc “So I negate your attack.”


“So what, I still have Dogma. Go!”

(Atk: 3400) ---> (Atk: 4400)

“Thanks to Dark City, my Destiny Heroes all gain a 1000 point boost when they attack stronger monsters!”

Marc couldn’t stop the attack this time…!

(Atk: 4400) VS (Atk: 3800)

SCORE:

Lee: 2600… Megan: 2300… Marc: 3100… Tony: 1900

“Ah, yeah…! Who’s the man now?” Tony cheered, much to the other’s annoyance.


Sam wiped her brow “Wow! Tony’s really on fire now.” She said.

“No joke, we trained him a little too well, I think.” said Alex.

Clover finally cracked from all the pressure and she fainted in her seat.

Sabrina and I rolled our eyes and sighed by her overdramatic attitude, but still, the duel was really remarkable. We felt the big climax was just around the corner.


All the kids were trembling and sweating. Even Tony was, despite the fact he had a huge advantage.

“Hey, guys…” said Lee “Outside of all this, I gotta this is pretty fun dueling you all like this.”

“Totally…” said Megan “I haven’t been this challenged in a long time.”

“We’re still all going to be good to each other after, right?” asked Marc.

“You bet…” said Tony “That’s why I’m going to give you all one last scoop. I play DOUBLE SPELL! I ditch one spell out of my hand, and now I get to play any spell one of you guys used, and I choose CARD OF SANCTITY!”

They all got to refresh their hands again, and were holding six cards each one more.

“I’ll throw down, three facedowns…” said Tony “And finally, I’ll play EXCHANGE!”

The others gawked with concern. Now Tony was allowed to take one card from the hand of any duelist he chose, and he chose Marc. “You have something I think will be useful to Me.” he said as he approached his brother.

“Let me guess… This?” Marc said as he held up his Swift Scarecrow.

“You got it.” Tony said as he took the card. Then he let Marc take one of the two cards from his hand.

All he had were two Destiny Hero monsters, and Marc decided to take DEFENDER.

Tony they walked back to his post, feeling confident he couldn’t lose now. “If any of you try to attack me directly, you know what I’ll do!” he threatened.

“Whatever.” said Lee, and he drew his next card, then suddenly his life points decreased…

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 2300… Marc: 3100… Tony: 1900

“Oh, no!” he groaned.

“Oh, yes…” said Tony “As long as my Dogma is around, on each of your standby phases, he’ll cut your life points in half.”

The others were real tensed now.

“Well, then it’s obvious what I have to do.” said Lee. “First I activate XYZ REBORN! It revives my Grenosaurus and attaches itself to him as an overlay unit.”

(Atk: 2000) ---> (Atk: 2300)

“And now I play, RANK-UP-MAGIC ASTRAL FORCE!”


Watching Lee play that card made the others, and we watching from the royal box feel a bit strange. However, since the card was proven to be harmless, all the copies of it were full distributed to join the rest of the cards in the game.


“I use my Grenosaurus to rebuild the overlay network!” shouted Lee. I summon NUMBER 61: VOLCASAURUS!”

(Atk: 2500) ---> (Atk: 2800)

This was the very monster he used to defeat Spike with, and now he was going to use it to crush Tony… he hoped.

“Here goes…” Lee said “I activate my dino’s ability; by using one overlay unit, I can destroy Dogma, and deal you damage equal to his total attack power, Tony!”

“Oh, really…” hissed Tony “What if I were to activate SKILL PRISONER!”

Lee’s monster powered down; its effects were negated, much to Lee’s frustration.

“No problem.” Lee said “I’m not out of it yet, after all “I can still do this! I summon

I’ll place two cards facedown and end my turn.”

Over to Megan, she drew her next card. “Okay, time to comeback.” she said.

“But don’t forget about Dogma.” Tony said, and Megan’s life points dropped.

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 1150… Marc: 3100… Tony: 1900

“I’ll show you!” snapped Megan “I play EARTHQUAKE! It changes all the monsters on the field from attack to defense-mode!”

Dogma: (Def: 2400)

Dreadmaster: (Def: 1800)

Utopic Dragon: (Def: 2000) ---> (Def: 1500)

Volcasaurus: (Def: 1000) ---> (Def: 1300)

“What good can turning our monsters to Defense do you?” asked Tony.

“Plenty.” said Megan “I play this spell; recognize it Tony? It’s DOUBLE SPELL!”

The boys all gawked in shock.

“So, I discard one spell, and now I’ll help myself to Marc’s MONSTER REBORN!”

“Aw, come on! Why does everyone keep going for my cards?” groaned Marc.

“I use Monster Reborn to Revive Cyber Angel- Beten!”

(Atk: 1800) ---> (Atk: 2300)

“And as if that weren’t enough…” said Megan “I summon CYBER TUTU!”

(Atk: 1000)

The boys all gasped hard.

“Since all the monsters on the field have higher attacks than hers, she can attack directly.” said Megan, and the rule didn’t forbid her now.

“Go Cyber Tutu!” shouted Megan.

“Wait…!” snapped Marc “Remember the Swift Scarecrow I got from Marc…?”

“Ah!” Megan gasped “I totally forgot about it!”

“But I didn’t!” said Lee “So I activate HAND DESTRUCTION!”

“No!” shouted Tony, but he couldn’t stop it. Now he, along with the others had to discard two cards, and then draw two cards, which cost him his defense.

“Too bad, Tony…” Marc teased, and then he motioned at the charging Cyber Tutu, whom skidded behind his monsters, and slapped Tony across the face, costing him 1000 points.

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 1150… Marc: 3100… Tony: 900

“And now, ladies and gentlemen, the end of Tony…” Megan said “When Benten destroys a monster; you take damage equal to that monster’s defense points.”

Tony growled, and Megan launched her attack against Dreadmaster.

“Hold on!” shouted Tony “I activate the trap SHIFT!”

“Ah!” cried Megan.

“It lets me change the target of your attack to any other monster I have, and I choose Dogma!”

Megan’s attack got deflected badly.

(Atk: 2300) VS (Def: 2400)

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 1050… Marc: 3100… Tony: 900

Megan was furious! “I’ll place one card facedown, and end my turn!”

Now it was Marc’s turn, but instead of drawing a card; “I think I’ll just take back my Rank-Up-Magic Astral Force that I just discarded.”

The others didn’t like the sound of that. He obviously had a plan.

Still, his life points were halved thanks to Tony’s Dogma

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 1050… Marc: 1550… Tony: 900

“I activate PREMATURE BURIAL!” he shouted “By paying 800 life points…

SCORE:

Lee: 1300… Megan: 1050… Marc: 750… Tony: 900

…I can revive my Coach Lord Ultimatrainer!”

(Atk: 3800)

“Now I use RANK-UP-MAGIC ASTRAL FORCE! I use Puppet of strings to rebuild the Overlay Network, and I summon SUPERDIMENSIONAL ROBOT GALAXY DESTROYER!”

(Atk: 5000)

“Whoa!” cried Lee.

“Double Whoa!” added Megan.

“Make that triple!” said Tony.

“And there’s more…” said Marc “Thanks to his ability, by using an overlay unit, I can destroy all spells and traps you guys have on the field, and you can’t use them to try and stop me this time, even your Skill Prisoner won’t work in the graveyard, Tony.”

Tony shuddered, but then he noticed something. “Hey, don’t you actually need overlay units to use that effect?”

“Huh?” Marc looked up and saw his only overlay unit was gone! “What happened?”

“I’ll tell ya…” Lee suddenly said. “Remember my Overlay Eater? Well, it just so happens that I banished him from my graveyard and activated his special ability; letting me snatch your overlay unit and give it to my dino.”

Marc growled softly. “No worries, I can still use this; OVERLAY REGEN, which gives me a fresh overlay unit.”

“Good thing I have a chance now….” said Megan “I activate the trap PLANKTON!”

“Huh?!” snapped Marc “You… but that… now my robot can’t attack this turn.”

“Too bad, so sad.” teased Megan.

Tony and Lee snickered softly, and Marc felt so outraged that he activated his robot’s ability again, destroying all the spells and trap cards in play, even field spells were destroyed, and the entire field became one massive swarm of virtual explosions.

The kids braced themselves from the lights and shockwaves, and everyone in the audience freaked with excitement and fear and anxiety!


Sabrina’s fear was starting to show as I could feel her pulse racing as I held her hand. My pulse was quickening too.

“This is it now…” I said “I think this duel is just about to end.”

Sam and Alex leaned forth, leaving Clover, still passed out from her faint.


The smog cleared, and Marc was still panting furiously. “I’ll place two cards facedown and end my turn.” he simply said. He was really upset, having really having a chance to win the duel and it blew up in his face.

Megan felt relieved that she spared herself for another turn, but something told her she wouldn’t be so lucky this time.

Lee felt his insides aching as the pressure got to him.

As for Tony, it was his move, and his fingers felt numb as he attempted to draw his card, but he managed to do so, and gazed deeply at that one card.

The others wondered what it was he drew… however, the only, absolutely single person in the entire arena who had a feeling of what that card was… was me.

“I was right.” I muttered softly.

Sabrina turned to face me, as did the rest of the gang.


“Okay…” said Tony “Here goes something. I first banish Dasher so I can get Dragoon back.”

(Atk: 3000)

“Then I’ll turn all my other monsters into attack-mode as well.”

(Atk: 2900)

(Atk: 3400)

(Atk: 4000)

“Now I play MONSTER REBORN, which I’ll use to snatch Marc’s trap monster.”

“You mean, MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR?”

(Atk: 1600)

“Yeah, him.” said Tony “And now I’ll tribute him, along with Dreadmaster and Dogma, so I can play PLASMA!”

(Atk: 1900)

“When he’s summoned, all monsters you guys control lose their powers.”

The others didn’t like that one bit.

“Now, that’s to Plasma’s ability, I can take any monster on the field that I want and equip it to him, that’s your Robot Marc.”

“I don’t think so.” said Marc “I activate DIMENSIONAL U-TURN!”

“Huh?”

“It lets me summon one of my banished monsters; Quilbolt Hedgehog.”

(Def: 800)

“And… now that the trap is in my graveyard, I can use its other ability, to banish my robot from play until he end of this turn. So you get no target!”

Tony growled softly. “Fine, I’ve got other ways. Utopic Dragon, attack Volcasaurus!”

“Don’t think so.” said Marc “I play EXPLOSIVE WALL, which will destroy your monster, and my Quilbolt!”

The two monsters were instantly destroyed, and Tony grew angrier. “I still have Dragoon! I’ll at least try and Wipe Megan out of this!”

“No you won’t!” snapped Megan. “From my graveyard, I activate my own Explosive wall, which will destroy your monster, and all the monsters I control.”

Tony was aghast, and his head hung low, but then he quickly snapped upright smiling “I guess, there’s no other way then, but I supposed it’s for the best.”

The others all wondered what he was talking about.

“Remember, when I sent Marc’s monster to the graveyard, it lets me use traps from my hand, and this is just the one…” he held up his only card and activated it “Go FINAL FUSION!”

The others gasped, and their looks of shock suddenly faded into soft smiles.

“So, that’s it, huh?” asked Lee.

“That card makes us all take damage equal to Dragoon’s attack points.” said Megan.

“And at 3000 points... we’ll all lose.” said Marc.

Tony nodded sadly but pleased. “Why not…? We’ve done enough, and it’s our last day here. So let’s go out with a bang!”

The others sadly nodded, and then all four of them shut their eyes…!

KAPOW!! The entire field exploded in a great big bang, making the whole arena tremble with the shockwaves.

The force woke Clover up. “I’m up, I’m up! What’s happening?!” she squealed, but then she saw exactly what was going on.

The smoke from the explosion had cleared, and all four of the kids were lying on the floor panting with exhaustion.

FINAL-SCORE:

Lee: “0000”… Megan: “0000”… Marc: “0000”… Tony: “0000”

A perfect draw!


Smiling proudly, I stood up from my seat and began to applaud softly.

Sabrina stood and joined me, followed by her father, then the girls.

Soon, the whole arena echoed with the thunderous sound applause and cheers of extreme joy for an excellent duel.



At WOOHP, Jerry could hardly believe what he just saw, and just grinned proudly.



As for Karen and Cal… they had both fainted from overexcitement when the duel ended in such a draw.”



“Man!” groaned Lee “What a duel!”

“Yeah…” said Megan “But what happens now?”

“Who knows…?” said Marc “We’ll duel again someday, but we’ve got a long way ahead of us yet.”

“I’m all for that.” said Tony “But right now, I could use a nap.”

The siblings all shared a soft and funny laugh as they just lay there.



The very next day, they were on a ship headed away from the island; our private Yacht. I and my family were riding with them, and so were Clover, Sam and Alex. Jerry was with us too.

All of us; the world’s most powerful team of duelists…

We all watched as our quaint island sank below the horizon as we sailed farther away. The Clarks were really going to miss the place and the academy, but felt maybe they would return someday.

For now, they… and the rest of us… had nothing left but to look forward to our futures, wherever that would go, and whatever obstacles came our way…

Nothing would ever stop us!

Comments ( 8 )

Wow, Mykan, great fic! Keep it up, proud of you.

I love your work! Please make a sequel please!!!

7140624

I cannot, that's the final season.

7140686 You do realize "season final" means your going start another season and story is great and all but it poorly type you are missing a few thing like twilight talking to pony her and her also take over the human and the human and pony working a peace treaty and mane 6 duel against the spies one last time on better terms .

7140686

I think it deserves to have another , but that's your choice.

7142968

I'm afraid I just can't do that. The Ponies were only just Random enemies, a one time only thing, but I do have other seasons, I just can't post them here cuz their not MLP related.

7142899

No, no... it doesn't say "Season final" it says "Final Season" as in it is the last in a long line of ten seasons I made of Yugioh and Spies fanfics. I made, but this is the only one the ponies are in, it's a one-time thing.

And I understand your suggestion, but I really don't wish to do that.

7143360
I'm only seeing one.

Login or register to comment