• Published 24th Jun 2012
  • 4,376 Views, 47 Comments

Terrible Things... - Diceman



What if queen chrysalis won...?

  • ...
15
 47
 4,376

Chapter III: Panic Attack

Chapter III: Panic Attack

Twilight continued to reach out, looking for any sign of Princess Celestia's presence only to find that the seal around her room was much too powerful for her to penetrate. Twilight breathed deep, trying to push on the barrier around when she felt a small fracture on the barrier, barely bigger than a pinhole. As she reached out with her mind she felt a powerful heat, like molten lava burning on the other side.

Celestia must be trying to break through, but at this pace it will take her days before shes able to break through entirely.

Twilight tried using telepathy through the hole only to jump back like her face was on fire, breaking her trance as she pawed her face with her hooves in pain. "Ow, ow, ow.... it feels like someone put out a cigar on my forehead."

Twilight? Twilight was that you just now? the voice of princess Celestia chimed in Twilight's head.

"Princess!" Twilight yelled aloud, elated to hear from her teacher.

Keep it down Twilight, we don't need the guard hearing you talk to yourself, holding this link is hard enough as is without drones magically interfering.

"Oh, I'm sorry Princess" Twilight replied in a barely audible whisper.

I need a status report, do you know where the other elements are and if they are capable of doing their duty?

"Princess, I don't know where they are but I do know how they are doing from my sounds of friends spell. The problem is one of them probably won't be able to do her duty."

Did they start the "love extraction" already...I Swear if they hurt one hair on any ponies mane I will roast them alive!

"Princess...they...they raped Rainbow Dash!" Twilight felt tears running down her cheeks, remembering the feeling of fear wash over her rainbow maned friend during her spell. A awkward silence befell Twilight's mind for several minutes.

"umm, Princess?"

I..I'm so sorry I didn't listen to your suspicions earlier Twilight. This mess is all my fault, If I had listened to you Luna would have been here to help me fight off Chrysalis. Because of my ignorance to my most gifted student other ponies are being forced into horrible and perverse things.

"Princess I don't know about other ponies but the other elements are fine...except Pinkie Pie, she seems to be...enjoying the ride as to say." Twilight paused for a moment "I am to blame a bit too Celestia, if I had taken the time to gather evidence instead of having a outburst at rehearsal like that, things might have been different."

It's in the past now, let us ignore it and endeavor to deal with the present. As for Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, I'm sure Rainbow will want vengeance and as for Pinkie well...she will be herself I guess. Anyways I should be able to get this hole large enough to send a message to Luna within a few hours and maybe even Queen Walarah of the griffon kingdom for assistance. I take it you have not been violated either?

"For now, but Queen Chrysalis will be here in a little over ten minutes to" Twilight looked up at the clock and her heart sank. Only ten more minutes till the much larger Chrysalis would make her backside her plaything. " Celestia...I ...I don't want to be raped and I'm too low on magic to fight her, I'm scared and don't know what to do." Twilight was beginning to hyperventilate when a calming voice filled her mind once more.

Twilight be strong, I may have something that can help you. Are you familiar with the the still invisibility spell?

"Can't say I am Princess, that kind of spell is located in the forbidden archives. The last time I tried to sneak a peek you grounded me to kitchen work for a week."

Yes well, you were just a foal then. You needed permission from me or the arch-mage to access those but that's not the point. I have a spell that can render you invisible as long as you do not move. It saps magical power but at a rate less than a unicorns natural ability to regenerate magic.

"Celestia, how do you know if I'm capable of such a spell. The rune setup for all the forbidden archives takes years to learn."

Because all those spells in the archive are long winded, Starswirl intentionally wrote them that way, to defend against intruders...or overly curious foals.

Twilight rubbed the back of her head, blushing furiously. "I understand, so there's a short hand version?"

Yes, Ill put the runes into you mind now.

Twilight closed her eyes and focused on images entering her mind. A star, a half crescent moon, a Virgo symbol and that of Cancer. "Wait, Princess, this spell doesn't make any logical..." The sound of hooves approaching the door broke her telepathic link. A familiar humming voice was fast approaching the door.

That must be Chrysalis! Gotta find a hiding place and cast that spell.

The voice of Celestia faded from Twilight's mind as she looked around the room frantically for a spot to hide. Under the TV stand was out of the question, so was any of the chairs or the bathroom. The footsteps started getting louder and louder until twilight heard the cold voice of Chrysalis just outside the room.

"Drone seven four seven, you are relieved of duty. I can handle ms. Sparkle myself."

"As you command my queen."

Twilight dived into a empty corner, lowered herself into a ball and cast the invisibility spell. A chilling feeling, as if someone drenched her in ice water rolled across her skin. Her vision was blurred, her insides felt like jello and her horn felt as if it was about to burst into flames from the pain but as she looked down she could see the carpet through her hooves. The spell had worked and not a moment too soon as the door slowly creaked open.

Queen Chrysalis strode in wearing a purple bath robe and carrying a peculiar flat square object in her teeth. Prancing happily over to the TV set she set the strange object surface up on one of the lavender reclining chairs. Twilight stared at the object for a moment, It looked like a sealed sleeve of some kind but she could see something large and round pressing from the inside.

Is...is that a condom? Twilight stared at the object, if her suspicions were true and THAT was the protection Chrysalis was going to use, then just being raped would be the least of her problems. I may never walk straight again if she gets a hold of me! I don't even think something that big would fit in Celestia and shes three times my size! Twilight started to shake slightly but held her breath in attempt to calm herself down. Stay calm girl, no need to panic. She can't find us if we don't make any noise.

"Twilight darling, are you taking a bath or something?" Chrysalis knocked on the bathroom door and waited patiently for a response. "Are you okay in there? I'm coming in." Chrysalis turned the door knob with her magic and walked into the restroom. "Are you ...here?" Twilight could hear the sound of a shower curtain being pulled back.

"My, my looks like we are playing hide and seek then, I do so love that game before...love extraction." Chrysalis walked out of the bathroom with a giant grin on her face. "Let's see, what kind of spell are you using to hide?" Chrysalis's horn glowed a bright green as she closed her eyes and started to whisper to herself. "Hnnmm trace amounts of telepathy magic but I do not think it is Twilight's. A spell that seems similar to our sounds of the hive spell and something ...odd." Chrysalis put her hoof to her chin, tapping it as she thought to herself. "These runes make no sense. They look like a haphazardly cobbled together invisibility spell but that kind of magic is beyond her ability in her current condition."

Chrysalis started to pace back and forth trying to discern purpose of the trace magic in the air. "Is it a phase distortion spell of some kind? I hope she didn't use something like that in her condition, it could kill her."

Twilight watched the changeling queen pace back and forth all while pondering her own questions. She knows I'm hiding but shes nearly dead on about the nature of the spell. What's weirder is shes...worried about my well being? Twilight's attention refocused on Chrysalis as she stopped pacing about the room. Shes probably the ind of sicko that likes her ... prey to struggle while she does the deed. Twilight shuddered slightly at the thought of what Chrysalis was thinking of doing to her.

"I wonder if shes even still in this room." Chrysalis stuck her nose in the air drawing in deep breaths from her nostrils. "Oh, she is. I can smell *sniff* sniff* her sweat and ...*sniff* fear."

Twilight looked about the room for anything she could possibly defend herself with. Great, she can just smell me out, like a dog. As she moved her eyes about the room scanning for anything to give her the edge she froze solid. The rapid movement of her eyes and nervous shaking was making her fade into view slightly.

"Oh, I felt that. That most assuredly was a invisibility spell hiccup." Chrysalis bent over and started to smell the floor like a bloodhound.

Twilight followed her slowly with her eyes as to not break her spell when she noticed something she hadn't before. A small line of mane hairs and sweat leading right up to her. Horse feathers, I hope she doesn't have a good eye...maybe I can..
Twilight blew little bursts of air from her mouth to push the hairs away from her hiding spot. Okay, some of them are pointed in different directions but the sweat still leads to me.

Chrysalis was still busying herself with smelling the floor when a grin formed across her face. "I felt that little Twilight, your breathing is a bit labored. You may want to calm down if you wish to continue hiding."

Crap, crap, crap.

Chrysalis started moving about the room, smelling the floor and passing Twilight's hiding spot several times, sometimes just barely missing bumping into her. She suddenly stopped cold and looked dead into Twilight's eyes when a sudden knock at the door took her attention away from hunting the Purple mare.

"Your majesty!" Came a raspy high pitched voice from the door. "We have located the sleeping whereabouts of Princess Luna, we request reinforcements as news from the lines reports that she is completely wrecking us."

"How many do you need?" Chrysalis replied.

"At least another thousand my queen, she has already beaten back thirteen regiments."

"Make it so, keep me updated on our progress."

Oh no, they found Luna!

Twilight could hear the clank of a hoof against a horn in salute as the drone took his leave. Leaving her and the lustful Queen alone again. Chrysalis closed in on Twilight's hiding spot, crouching down and shaking her backside like a cat ready to pounce.

What to do , what to do! Twilight was sweating profusely and her body began to quake with fear with every step the Queen made towards her. Twilight could feel her whole body shake and hyperventilate as she checked to see if she had any magic left to defend herself with. Nothing left...just..just close your eyes Twilight, this is all a bad dream, a very, very bad dream!

Twilight felt the breath of the changeling Queen on her horn, smelling her hair as if it were a fragrant rose, fresh to be plucked. She slowly opened her eyes to find the queen less than a inch from her nose.

Boo!