• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 434 Views, 18 Comments

Dear Diary - Mr Tech



have you ever asked yourself, what's in a filly's mind while she is living in ponyville of all places? Take a look inside and find out...

  • ...
1
 18
 434

page 4

Dear Diary,
Today was not the most pleasant day for me… School has become a tad bit stressful, and I was tired when I woke up this morning for some reason. Maybe it was because of the my parents baking carrot cake at three a.m. As much as I like to pretend that I understand them, I sometimes don't get adults.

So, class went by slowly due to my sleepiness, and I frequently fell asleep during class and Mrs. Cheerilee just didn’t give a flip and punished me anyway, no questions asked, just bam! I’m in the back of the class, balancing a book on my head…

And what’s worse? The swing I was on during recess decided to break. While I was on it! I ended up with a hoof bent the wrong way. Thankfully, Cheerilee didn't seem to notice. The last thing that I needed then was a needle right up my butt in a hospital bed.

(I blame my luck for all all my misfortune)

So I limped home alone without anypony noticing me. I sure did notice somepony, or in this case, some dragon. Spike, the number one assistant of Twilight Sparkle, was back, he went missing a month or two ago when he confessed his love to Rarity and got rejected…

I kinda feel bad for this poor little dragon for receiving way too much blame and not enough love between that marry group of ponies that is the element bearers...

Pretty soon, he noticed me too. He looked at me as if I were a ghost, and I did the same. He…had changed. His face had dozens of strange markings on his body, but one particular mark on his eye caught my attention the most. It looked kinda like the Ocarina of Time’s symbol replacing his right eye pupil. Needless to say, I ran home in a panicked state to tell my parents that their secret project might be stolen.

As daddy says, “There’s always light shining in darkness.” At least my leg was fixed within half an hour, and it was relatively painless, even after the anesthesia or whatever I was breathing wore off. After I got home, mommy said that it was fine, and I dropped the subject. No need to bother them too much. Side note: My hoof smells like gunpowder now…

Daddy returned home, shortly after I did, with a Changeling! (He actually snuck him into the house with a light modulating field device that transmits the reflected light from one side of an object to the other making the bearer almost invisible to the naked eye. It took daddy and mommy almost 8 years to finish the prototype. One day I will make one myself and it shall be flawless!!!)

Where was I? Oh, yeah! That Changeling’s name was Tidmore. He’s kinda jumpy and his vocabulary was, er, colorful, to say the least. Anyways, daddy and that Changeling went straight to the basement and talked for a few hours, too bad I can't read lips through the lense of our closed circuit tv in the basement…

When they were done talking, daddy gave him an 800 model hydrogen powercell and they said their goodbyes…

I don't usually write about them because they're usually quite boring to write about. There’s nothing really interesting about them. I mean, they're awesome, don't get me wrong, but when I write about them, they just seem so...two dimensional, bland, plain…so I avoid writing about them.

Wow, would you look at the time! It’s eleven o’clock already! Gotta go!

Toodles!

Rep. Al-

not much you have to write about huh?

Yours,
A