• Published 27th Mar 2016
  • 270 Views, 2 Comments

Fooled by One Killed by Many - Nightmarity19



Somepony who is bullied because of being different

  • ...
 2
 270

Chapter 2

"I'm glad you signed up Starter this might be a good outlook for you," said Redheart happily and clapping her hooves together.

Starter was less enthusiastic about the whole talent show thing but his trick was gonna wow the crowd of all different pony kind from all over Equestria. His bigger concern that slowed him down was Tia, even though she was princess of Ponyville it didn't give her the right to kill anypony she felt like deserved it.

"I'll do my best and hope no pony beats me up in the process," responded Starter coldly and sharply.

Redheart felt her happy nature fade away when Starter spoke those words.

"Hey don't think that way Starter, your special in your own way and other ponies are jealous because they want to be you. Choosing a dark path will only lead to more heartbreak, now when I saw those books you had I realized you had the potential and the talent," explained Redheart.

What she said stuck with Firestarter like paper on glue.

Redheart embraced him warmly like how a mother loves a child.

"Thank you for believing in me when no one else could," thanked Starter in a warm tone and returned the embrace.

"Your welcome," responded Redheart.

Meanwhile as the preparations for the talent show were in full view Princess Celestia along with her sister Luna trotted around nodding their approval of the decorations. Luna took a gander of who was going to perform for everypony and it was Firestarter Dazzle's name that caught her eye.

"Sister it seems that Starter is performing first that should be wonderful sight to see," said Luna full of excitement and anticipation.

Princess Celestia took a look at it and was not even impressed.

"Meh," responded Celestia which made her younger sister very angry.

"Oh come on sister, Starter may have committed 240 counts of arson but this might turn his whole life around," said Luna.

Tia looked at Luna with a cold death glare that killed Luna mentally.

"Criminals like him do not need to live among civilized ponies like you and I plus his mother is a siren," explained Tia.

"So? That doesn't mean you had to have innocent school children beat him to death," retorted Luna.

Tia turned around and flew off without saying another word to her younger sister.

Luna knew in her heart that Firestarter was a good trustworthy pony.

Talent Show - Ponyville Gardens 7:00 PM

Firestarter took a deep breath and took a moment to collect himself then decided to one last look at the spell with a dragon fireworks, he was sweating very furiously but kept his composure as his name was called to perform.

Redheart was sitting in the front row cheering him on.

"For my trick I will attempt to create dragon like fireworks using only my horn," said Starter as his horn glowed a bright orange reddish color.

He raised his horn up in the sky and the hue got brighter until it formed a Chinese fire dragon then it flew around everypony in the crowd while they said ooh and aww at the awe inspiring spectacle they were witnessing.

Luna looked at the dragon and her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree while Tia sat there bored out of her mind.

"This is amazing! Sister how you be bored with a dragon flying around in all it's glory?" asked Luna frowning at her sister.

Tia didn't answer

Starter made the dragon disappear then took a bow as the crowd except Celestia clapped in amazement at his amazing trick. It brought Redheart to tears as she went up out of no where Tia fired a massive shot through Redheart's chest and fell over, Starter caught her with his magic and ran with her on his back all the way to the Ponyville Hospital.

"Redheart please stay with me, I can't live with myself if you die on me!" shouted Starter in between tears.

Nurses rushed over to Redheart putting her on life support and Starter waited in the waiting room hoping that the one pony who cared about him and his dreams would still be here.

Only time will tell.

Luna tried to calm everypony down but for now her sister will be the number one priority because she confronted her in extreme anger.

"WHY ARE YOU SO SPITEFUL TOWARDS HIM? DON'T YOU EVER LEARN ABOUT FORGIVING SOMEPONY FOR THEIR MISTAKES?!? I guess not, your head is far up your HUMONGOUS ASS in cake that you can't see the light of day!" shouted Luna in complete pissed off mode as she stormed out to calm everypony down after her sisters little stunt that may have costed somepony's life.

Redheart was starting to breathing but barely and opened her eyes to see tears flowing from Firestarter's face.

"Hey, hey no tears it's ok Firestarter you did well," started Redheart.

Starter wiped his tears and tried to smile but it was a broken smile.

Redheart smiled and stroked his cheek until she closed her eyes for the last time for her heart stopped.

The shock sent a painful shot to Starter's heart as he broke down in tears because his only pony caretaker died after his performance. He felt her hoove and it was as cold as ice which made him more sad as he cried more and more.

"I didn't want you to leave! Please come back to me! No! NO! NO!" said Starter almost screaming to the heavens to get some kind of miracle but it never happened.

He walked back to her house without saying another word.

"My silence will be heard and will be the screaming of Tia begging for mercy from me," said Starter as his eyes glow green and his pendant glowed.

His outfit changed into a red leather jacket with a hood attached to it, Starter put on the hood then proceeded to walk up to canterlot castle.