• Published 13th Apr 2016
  • 1,078 Views, 19 Comments

Fluttershy, The Mare Who Touched His Heart - sungeeky60



Discord has a masive crush on fluttershy so to win her heart Discird turns in to his pony self.

  • ...
9
 19
 1,078

Meeting with the King.

Successful, very successful the army was they had the Lady Fluttershy, Hirt was gonna get promoted and the King will be happy and finally take revenge on the Crystal Empire. They were making their way to the boarders of the Crystal Empire when Fluttershy got curious to why she was practically getting kidnapped.
"Umm.. Excuse me but umm why have you kidnapped me.... If it's all right that you could tell me please?" Fluttershy asked softly not trying to anger him. Hirt looked at her and thought for a moment.
"All your questions will be answered when we get to King Sombra ok Lady Fluttershy." He answered to her while she was trembling by the cold Hirt saw that time went by quick or maybe the guards picked up the slack and they where getting closer to the deep crack in the Empire and to where the secret kingdom was and that Kingdom was owned by none other than King Sombra.

As they made their way in, Hirt's carriage stopped and he held his hoof out to Fluttershy for her to take it since it was a high carriage, Fluttershy took his hoof and got down safely and she was led to a throne room where the evil king sat in his throne caching the view of Fluttershy admiring her natural beauty and the way thought that she looked cute when she was scared. He stood up and slenderly walked over to Fluttershy, she was trembling in fear since she did not want to meet the stallion that her dragon friend defeated, he walked around her examining her and taking in her rose sent. "Umm.... What are you doing?" Fluttershy asked when he started touching her mane. He snapped out of his thoughts and straightened up and got In front of her to answer her questions that were bubbling in her mind. "You are probably wondering why you are here Fluttershy" he asked and she nodded. He leaned in close enough that their muzzles could touch. "Your here to be my.. My bride" he whispered to her slyly with a grin, Fluttershy was shocked by the news and by being so over whelmed Fluttershy fainted right in his arms and Sombra just chuckled as he carried her in his arms to his bed chambers and laid her down on the grand bed of darkness with black bed sheets and black pillow cases and he left he there to sleep while he did some planning for her lucky day.

But Somepony who was invisible was watching how discord lost Fluttershy and how Fluttershy got taken and was about to get married as soon as she woke and that was Princess Luna. With fear for Fluttershy and the Crystal Empire she quickly teleported to her sister, Celestia to inform her of this very unfortunate event.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as Luna was next to her sister she blurted out everything she saw. "Celestia we HAVE to help her NOW Fluttershy should go a creature as horrible as Sombra PLEASE CELESTIA PLEASE!!!" Celestia listened to all this with horror and called her Fathfull student Twilight Sparkle, immediately Twilight and her friends, except Fluttershy, were in Canterlot and ready for action and surprisingly Discord showed up in his normal form ashamed with tears in eyes. Everypony turned to Discord seeing him in his state, Pinkie pie was the first to break the silence. "Hey what's up discord, what's your tail, why long..... Hah a get it long face hahaha" seeing that her jokes didn't work she ask seriously and wondered where Fluttershy was. "Hey discord what happened because I'm just wondering wh at happened to Flutter-" she was interrupted by discord screaming.
" FLUTTERSHY OH WHY!!!" he sobbed so hard the room was starting to flood. Everypony calmed him down so they wouldn't drown in his tears and he started to give in.
"We were having a picnic but I wasn't myself I was a pony version of myself and well King Sombra's army arrived and took Fluttershy away so she could be his bride" he whipped a tear away "And it's all my fault I didn't even put up a fight they just took her when I finally built up the courage and now she is probably already married to that horrible Stallion... Oh it's all my fault." He cried. Twilight had an idea.
" why don't we dress up like on of the guards and sneak into the kingdom and steal Fluttershy back and King Sombra will never know." She declared, Princess Celestia thought of the idea but disagreed with it.
"I'm sorry Twilight but King Sombra is like a spy you don't where he will be but he WILL be watching everyponies move and you will sent in to the dungon if you are caught buy him." Celestia said and they all stayed at the castle like statues and thought of a way to get Fluttershy back but Discord secretly had an idea and slithered out of the castle and begun his journey without the help of some Princess.

Author's Note:

Ok here is the fourth chapter I hope you liked it and inform me about anything you would like me to add to the fanfic and a heads up to all viewers I'm gonna make this fanfic a really long one so I can keep on adding new stuff to Stretch out the story since I'm loving it myself.