• Published 7th Feb 2016
  • 187 Views, 3 Comments

Bat-tastrophy - game syndrome



During the incident with flutterbat, an unfortunate pony traveling the world gets bitten and has to turn the elements of harmony for help

  • ...
 3
 187

Chapter 4

Wake up Canvas! Not meaning it as a demand, I stayed asleep.

After a couple more tries, and a request, not as strong as a demand I gathered, so I was a bit slow but I was finally up. I looked over at the clock, I noticed it was about four thirty in the afternoon.

How are you felling this morning? Afternoon? Fluttershy asked not really knowing what to say.

I'm ok, a bit of a headache though. This, however was a lie, my head was POUNDING like a level three migraine! After giving me some light headache medicine, we headed upstairs for breakfast. Only to my surprise to see the windows covered with some sort of blackout curtains, a big banner hanging from the celling saying. "I hope you find a cure for the disease that turned you into a vampire!" How all that fit on one banner... I have no idea. From the amount of pink in the room I guessed this was Pinkie's doing.

SURPRISE! Was shouted at me from a foot away and to immediate right. Only Twilight, Pinky, and Fluttershy were the only ponies present in the library. So it had to be Pinky..

JEEZ! I screamed at the over-hyper pink mare as I fell.

Oops, sorry Canvas! The pink party pony apologized.

BE CAREFUL, I'll remember this the next time I'm hungry! I said getting a devious grin. I playfully chased after her, laughing the whole way.

As I caught up to her, I tagged her and proceeded to have a friendly game of "Vampires And Ponies". It being cut short by a slightly ticked purple unicorn who disapproves of running in the library.

Awwwwww! But we were having fun! Pinkie defended.

Ya its not like we can go outside! I said gesturing to the blacked out windows.

You can play at night! Besides, who's going to drink all of the "drinks" I just made?!? Twilight, still not comfortable calling it blood said.

Where do you keep getting all this stuff? Asked Pinky.

I explained Canvas's situation to nurse Read Heart, lets be honest, she's dealt with worse. She gave a frustrated frown.

Remind me to kill her last! I joked. I am taking this vampire thing very well! HA you're funny, I'll kill you last!

Ga! Twilight spit out some of her juice. You better not!

You want me to kill her first? I tilted my head in confusion.

Don't kill anyone! She was overreacting.

Calm DOWN Twilight! Jokes! You are suppose to laugh at the jokes! I was practically begging.

FINE! Twilight finally realizing it was a joke said. Anyways, I'm restricting you too half a bag a day. She then opened the door to the refrigerator and revealed the most beautiful sight I saw. Even more beautiful than Ponyville that day which I found out that I was out for three days before waking up so I think that justifies my earlier actions.. Off track, the fridge was FULL of blood bags! I just sat there like a dumbass for what felt like an hour before catching myself drooling.

I started for the fridge, noticing this she handed me a half empty bag, shut the door and put a padlock on it!

Awww! I said brokenheartedly, well did I expect any less?

Don't want you to go drinking it all during the night while I sleep no would I? The clever unicorn said with a smirk.

That's fair.... I guess. I said with a look of defeat. Pouring the contents of the bag into a glass, and realizing this was all I had for the day, sipping slowly.

Now, to the matter at hand, do you know if you burn in the sunlight? I would love to introduce you to all the town ponies Fluttershy asked politely.

I don't know, I've been locked up in a basement for a day. I said with a hint of sarcasm. I proceeded to the window, lifted the corner, which let some sunlight in, I, shakily raised a hoof into the light hesitating for a moment.... There wasn't more than a light sting!?!? Being the dumbass I am, I then opened the door and launched myself outside! No words could describe the pain! Not my hooves, chest, or stomach. My eyes burned with the passion of a thousand suns! I shut them in a hurry and curled into a ball and felt something drag me back inside Awww. I spilled my cup..

Author's Note:

I can hear you already " You said SKIN WILL BURN, HE DIDN"T BURN!" Well I figured if the sun only hurt his eyes, Canvas could do a whole more than just sit in the library and only go out at night. But ya this chapter got the blood pumping! HA HA HA