• Published 7th Feb 2016
  • 187 Views, 3 Comments

Bat-tastrophy - game syndrome



During the incident with flutterbat, an unfortunate pony traveling the world gets bitten and has to turn the elements of harmony for help

  • ...
 3
 187

Chapter 2

As I woke, I opened my eyes slowly, then I recalled why I was unconscious in the first place.. I shot up in the bed, with a an overwhelming protest of pain from my neck and the dagger pain of hunger as well. How long was I out?

He's waking up! I heard a soft voice say Are you ok?!?!? I could barely comprehend the question with the amount of nausea I was now plagued with. He's slipping! As I managed to keep myself awake, I noticed I was in a small cot, surrounded by a number of colorful blurs. The Elements?

Somewhat conquering the pain for a split second managing to say Do I look OK!?!?!?

Well no.. Said a blur that vaguely resembled the element of laughter. I appreciated the effort either way though

What the HELL WAS THAT!?!? I said shakily, trying to collect my thoughts simultaneously recalling the last events I could.

I am so sorry! I heard a very small squeak, barely audible.

What do you mean? I asked inquisitively.

That was me, I wasn't really myself.. My vision cleared up to see, Nopony else but the pony that ripped my neck out!

AAAH! I tried my DAMNDEST to get away from the blood-thirsty pony eater, but to no avail, I ran into the wall head first, knocking myself out..

Oh... My. I heard her squeak, before loosing consciousness

Regaining consciousness once again I was absurdly alert this time and my vision significantly cleared. Searching the crowd around me, not see that "thing", I searched again just in case and still nothing. I guess my freaking out caused them to remove her to calm me. Being more calm, I was ready to asses my situation. RIGHT AFTER I GET SOME DAMN FOOD!

Are you ok now? I saw Twilight, the element of magic, asked me

Ya, now that you got rid of that " THING".

Oh please don't say that! Fluttershy was a vampire pony of sorts for a while. What the HELL? Vampire?

Mirror. Now. I instantly had one shoved in my face, regretting it immediately. DAMNIT! My worst fears came true, there WAS NO REFLECTION Son of a BITCH! That's it my life is over! I then proceeded to cover myself in the covers and sob lightly

Don't worry please I can fix this! I fixed Flutters, I can fix you! Twilight comforted me quietly, then she proceeded to shoot a magic spell at me and got a small smirk. She held up the mirror again with no small sense of pride on her face... she turned around leaned on the bed to look at me in the mirror for herself. The only face I saw was Twilight's.

Upon seeing her neck up close I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Loosing all control I leaped on her in such a way as Fluttershy pounced on me. I was met with a STUNNING BLOW to my side, finally snapping out of it I rose to my hooves only to fall back down to grab my stomach which was in the most horrific pain I felt in a time!

What's wrong with him!?!? I heard the element of honesty yell.

I don't know! Twilight yelled in return I've never seen this before!

Loosing it again, I leapt at Applejack this time barely able to pin her.

STOP! I heard yelled in a hush tone and suddenly I couldn't move, I was frozen. Identifying the voice as Fluttershy, Applejack scurried away from me.

What did you do? Twilight screamed trying to calm down.

I don't know! The timid pony demon murmured.

Try it again! The purple mare suggested

Ummm... Stand up! She half demanded half suggested.

I now apparently had no choice to stand, of course slowly because of my resistance but let go as I noticed it was futile.

Oh my Celestia! Twilight gasped

Ummm... Sit on the bed like a good boy. She demanded sure of herself now.

Not even trying to resist, I sat on the bed quietly but managed to mutter. What are you doing!?!? Before I could get an answer, she said. Sleep. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I couldn't hold my eyes open any more, I slept sweetly of candy and rainbows.

Waking up in the same cot, god this thing is filthy, now noticing i was in some sort of basement. Alone with Fluttershy, able to move on my own, and knowing that I had no resistance against her, I just lay there.

You're awake. She said in a soft deadpan, fully knowing I was no threat to her

Ya I noticed.. I may or may not have been known for my sarcasm.

Dinner time! She hummed quietly handing me a plate of hay-fries

OOOOH, my favorite! I took a hoof full and shoved them into my mouth. Only to spit them back out a second later. They tasted like SHIT! What the hell?

No? Well try this! This is one of AJ's signature apples!

She said handing it to me. Being as hungry as I was, I furiously tore into it only to spit IT back out too! Everything tasted so bland!

Still nothing hmm? Well how about.... This! She whipped a blood bag out of nowhere! I grabbed for it with all of my might, but alas.

STOP! Wait till I pour it into a glass! What were you raised in a barn?

She poured the absolutely delicious looking liquid into one of those fancy champagne glasses before handing it to me just t have me guzzle it down in an instant raising the glass back up for another round! Oh that was the BEST thing I ever drank/ate!

Ah we have a winner! She said excitedly before filling up the glass again... Her expression shifted from delight to depression in an instant, earning a gaze from me. I am SOO sorry! This is all my fault! She then broke into a deep sob.

Me not knowing what to do, I just sat there, awkwardly rubbing her back.

Thank you... She managed to get out between sobs

No problem? having those two glasses, I took no interest in her sweet.... Juicy.... Succulent... NO NO, I'm fine now! Pulling myself together, I tried running my hoof through her mane.

Apparently hearing Fluttershy crying, Rarity busted through the door yelling

Fluttershy, are you ok!?!? Did he hurt you!?!? Realizing that she was being so loud, she looked up to clear the misunderstanding..

Oh.. No Rarity I'm fine. I was just apologizing.

Well alright then.. Is it safe? The white pony questioned

Oh yes he has been feed and is of no harm now. She stated matter of factly

So... What did he eat? The regal pony inquired still not trusting me.

Option three. Please inform Twilight, she would be eager to see him now.

Do I get a say in this? I piped up

NO! They both shouted in unison. Dandy...

Author's Note:

HOLY HELL! I got so into the story I forgot to stop! But ya that's the second chapter! Enjoy!