• ...
3
 0
 679

Chapter 6- Welcome to a new kind of tension

Chapter 6

Pinkie Pie

I had heard in the distance a voice. It was slightly recognizable. God I hated being by the lockers without anyone else. (You know what that’s like right boring and boring and more boring until something even somewhat interesting gets your attention.) The voice was loud and pleading (I think) “If anyone knows where she is it’s her.”

(Oh I bet it’s Sunset she’s always asks me to find people for her.) Looking around the corner instead seeing the bacon I’d begun to appreciate, I saw a pair of dark red eyes and blue hair. “Oh hey Vinyl. You don’t usually go lookin’ for me. What’s up?” I said casually.

“Not much. We really should hang more often, anyways I need you to find Rarity. We need a little bit of her help.” Vinyl said quickly.

“Okie dokie loki. I’d be more than happy to.”

As I skipped away I heard Vinyl tell me to tell Rarity to meet in their hangout out behind the school. (They really fixed that place up. I liked it.) Okay so Rarity was probably in the fashion club room. I headed that way and before long was standing in front of the door. Without even so much as making the door creak a little I made my way inside. There I saw something completely, unbelievably, totally, crazily, unexpected. Rarity and Sunset stood in a tight embrace kissing. I let out a loud gasp.

They immediately separated and looked at me. Sunset tried to suck her head into her jacket like a turtle but couldn’t and Rarity was furious. “No privacy even in my own club room. Pinkie what do you want?!” Rarity shouted.

“Well you see Vinyl needed to talk to you so I came looking for you. And when I saw what was going I was shocked and did a dramatic gasp and then you stopped Smooching it up. And then you yelled at me and here we are now.”

“So you didn’t want to interrupt us. Wait why would a DJ need an audience with me?” Rarity questioned.

“Yeah it seemed urgent but she didn’t tell me what they needed you for.”

“Sunny I’ve got to go and talk to them.” She said quickly and then her tone changed. “You know I am not one to disappoint.” She winked and quickly walked out the door.

“Go to their hangout!” I yelled as Rarity slammed the door and walked out in a huff flipping her hair once she was outside. (Why’d she do that outside? Maybe you know but that’s just weird to me.) “Sunny?” I said to Sunset trying keep myself from falling into a fit of giggles. Though it didn’t last long I couldn’t help it I fell on the floor laughing. “So wait you two are.. a… an… item now?” I said looking at Sunset and then looking at the door and then back at Sunset and then back at the door and so on.

“No one can know yet. I want to keep between me and Rarity for a little while longer.” Sunset said. She was looking away but I could tell she was blushing.

“Wait a minute. Everything makes sense now. You guys should be way more subtle like two times more subtle. If I had been thinking hard enough and not brushing it off I would’ve known sooner.”

“Okay. Pinkie don’t tell anyone.” Sunset said sternly as I walked out of the room.

Author's Note:

Woah a short chapter just after yesterday I must be crazy how'd I manage this. Today's lyrics are from Green Day's American Idiot.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment