• Published 30th Apr 2016
  • 5,487 Views, 263 Comments

Where I Belong - JeremyStorm



[HiE] Scootaloo finds out life can get pretty messy when you're eighteen... and pregnant.

  • ...
42
 263
 5,487
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 62 )

she looked like a hen struggling to lay an egg before she hopped down

That I got to see,

Drama incoming, everyone hit the dirt! In all seriousness great chapter, can't wait for the next one.

I'm waiting for the part where Will is like "So Mom, Dad, Sis, I'm uh... Dating a pony. Oh and you're going to be grandparents/an aunt."

7586655
My current hope is that no one will have to wait another four months for the next one. Three months tops.

7586693
All in due time...

I love this story. It always finds a way warm the heart with feels.:twilightsmile:

I can see one possible ending from this chapter alone, and I love it :pinkiesmile:

Update! :yay:

jxj

Great chapter. I know you were having problems with your confidence in the quality, but it's as great as ever. I'm looking forward to scoot's parents being told. Not to mention Will's considering they don't even know he's dating a pony.

Rainbow Dash is most certainly not over it.

I love you so much for this story (no homo :moustache:)

I can see a few scenarios that can happen... But on to the next chapter. :moustache:

Was watching anime and browsing FiMFiction and saw this was updated, I literally paused the anime to read it.

7587637 that's weird I did the exact same thing, I paused sword art online 2 And fallout 4 XD

It was a well written chapter, nice to see it updating.

I can see where this is likely going, but for me personally I think this might be where I get off. I never really found the conclusion of the original story satisfying, and despite giving this story a go, I'm just not really connecting with the characters anymore.

I wish you luck with the remainder of the story.

a super good chapter and this bit of new was received really good.
but dam it all will you three just forum a herd and get it over with. :pinkiehappy:

Yes, we're back. My body is ready. Good chapter.

YA know the part where rainbow says everyone will be happy tobhelp? Yeah that part? I totally see it going the other way and Will getting a lot of glares and hate for everything.

7586698 any updates in the horizon now that Christmas is right up the corner?

just wondering when this grate story will receive some loving?

Oooo... I wanna... Ah, jeremy it hurts, consarnit all, i want dashie and will back. I know, i feel unneeded angst and the fact remains how they've moved on, but i stupidly, brokenly feel like the bridge isn't entirely burned... Bully that bosh, she's a pegasi, fly that truck over.... Eeeerrahh! :raritycry:

I'm a fan, let's get that bunk of rot outta the way, no one cares, we all know you're good. Despite me putting in my two cents at three the morning because of binge reading, i had to say something... The feels i keep getting outta this has made me sore.:pinkiecrazy:

All that aside, don't give up. We're rooting for you, and hopefully will and dash can have an earth shattering connection again. They all still love each other, am i really so nuts for wanting them together so bad.... Ugh, you've written me into a conniption!

7934560
I feel the same way :raritydespair:
It'd be such a twist if scootaloo actually did cheat on Will and he went back to Rainbow after Rainbow tried to win him over and he realized that Rainbow is everything he wants and needs over the course of 10 more chapters :D

Then we get a 3rd sequel of OTP Rainbow x Will romance and love and stuff and they all live happily ever after.

Season 4, Epsiode 4 "Daring Don't" is exactly how I feel about this story. Especially the first half of the episode. D: and :D at the same time.

9/22/16? In about a week I'll be poking this with a stick.

This story dead? Just finished TFAR and don't want to start reading this if it's not going to be seeing any more updates. Really enjoyed the previous story though.
EDIT: gg

Cancelled? Nooooo....
I really liked your story.
God damn it.

The sequel to my favorite story on this site was cancelled. I don't even know what to do with myself at this point...

At the very least, I'll say Rest In Peace. I know if you'd done a blog post explaining why it was cancelled then it would be the stereotypical: "I'm just not inspired, sorry." So I guess that's not my problem. But the cancelled tag would've been a good idea before leaving the story for 10 months.

... Thank you, Jeremy for putting the cancelled tag up. No sarcasm, nothing negative, just quiet acceptance. I'm hoping life continues to bring you inspiration and vivid vision into the literary arts, for you have shared them with us so wonderfully.

As in all things, power and passion play in the mind, and we find ourselves at the mercy of whim and ponderance.

See ya in your next creative installment. Be strong, step by step... We're all here, Jeremy!

This story is cancelled?!

This story cancelled? Noooooo!

Fuck fuck fuck shit fuck. RIP

Well hope ya da best in your future stuff.

8292480
Lol, well done comnislasher, i never knew there was such an apt button for angst. Thank you for that!

Just realized this was cancelled...I am sad now. :pinkiesad2:
At least you marked it cancelled so thank ya for doing that :twilightsmile:

RIP this story. I mean that with utmost seriousness. I actually really loved this series. Oh well, have fun with your other creative works.

Damn! I was really enjoying this story! Oh well things have their rises an falls an I guess ya would put this in a fall due to...whatever reason ya have I guess.

such a shame this was one of my favorite's, it was so well thought out and hit all the right sol spots. bummer

VVB

FUCK! "Cancelled"! Why?

This is a good story why u cancel it

Why did you have to cancel it man?:raritydespair: It was so good and that's where you stopped. Not gonna lie, kinda died a little bit inside.

7996979
You know what... I think I might have to start writing 2 stories now...:unsuresweetie:

i want to make it illegal to cancel stories

Cancelled?
CANCELLED??
DE-FUCKING-CANCEL THIS. IT'S TOO GOOD TO DIE!

Aw, shoot. Too bad this got cancelled, I was enjoying it and its prequel.:applejackunsure:

This story and its prequel captured my heart and mind. I'm saddened that this one has been cancelled. Thank you for the time you've taken to create and share these tales.

So I've been thinking what questions need to be answered between now and an ending we are never getting :ajbemused:

  • How does telling the pony parents go?
  • How does telling friends go?
  • How does the pregnancy progress?
  • Does Rainbow change her mind about the herd?
  • Does Will ever tell his Human family?

I think that's all. Obviously there would be a lot of trails generated by the answers but I believe everything that could happen going forward would fall under one of those five questions.

Hope this continues. It's too good not to.

9433326
Well it's been uncancelled? Hopefully that wasn't an accident and it's being worked on again.

Login or register to comment