• Published 19th Jan 2016
  • 1,016 Views, 17 Comments

Horseraiser - Captain_Hairball



Can Twilight find a way to destroy the Lament Configuration? Or will Pinhead tear her soul appart? MLP/Hellraiser Crossover

  • ...
10
 17
 1,016
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

Hmmmm... I'm not going to say that this was the best Hellraiser crossover I've ever read. That actually goes to a JLU crossover, and lets be honest... The Joker would be the only one crazy enough to unleash the terrors of Hell upon the world. That said, I will say this is a very close second. It's fairly well done, sure there are a few things that are a little OOC, but over all I'd say that it's fairly well done.

6851716

Oh, also: Link to the JLU crossover? That sounds pretty sweet.

i liked it, but it seemed to move just a little too fast for my liking, and as already stated, it seems a little out of character somewhere. only one question i have. are the other 5 cenobites now?

7179011

Thanks for the feedback. Who specifically do you think is out of character and why? I'm never going to learn if you don't tell me these things. :raritywink:

And, no, the survivors aren't cenobites, just traumatized. Severely so in Fluttershy and Pinkie's case. I might write a sequel at some point.

7179526 the ooc things, like RJP said before are just small little things, and generally are not really worth worrying about.:twilightsheepish:
traumatised pony is best pony :twilightsmile:
a sequel...
img15.deviantart.net/2af0/i/2012/188/d/2/shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_mcsadat-d56cn0o.jpg

7180508

Hmmm. I don't think its mentioned in the films, but If you've read the novella, you will know that Cenobites are partial to bonbons.

Sooo, Hellraiser: Pony Edition.

7304462

Actually don't let Pinhead Pony fool you, it's really an epic crossover with Dora the Explorer. Watch for the Rarity/Swiper ship tease in chapter 2.

can someone explain to me the meaning of the contest of the message? "god", what does it mean?

7412346

It's a reference to an Easter egg in Hellraiser 2. It's unclear if Levithan is looking for God or claiming to be God, but my money's on the later.

Hmm, I must say I enjoyed this. Though I'd love to see CenoTwi and Spike destroy Hell.

This was very well done. There are lots of nice references to both movie and novella.
7437191
If I were to hazard a guess? Leviathan is definitely a god, Lord of the Labyrinth; though not necessarily the god. I think that if Clive Barker had anything to do with the Easter Egg, then the message is probably something to the effect of: “While you are here, I am your god.”

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

what an ending :D

if you haven't already (I know this one's been around a few years), you ought to write more action fics :) you've got a definite knack for "epic"

11414981

Thank you!

I know you already like some of my adventure stories. It's funny, I mostly read SF/F and horror (and history and science on the side), but I mostly write erotica and romance, even though I have neither any real sex drive nor any social skills. For Tia's sake why? :trixieshiftleft:

Login or register to comment