• Published 4th Dec 2015
  • 984 Views, 4 Comments

Fluttershy and Thunder Night - Rakoon1



This is the story about how Fluttershy met Thunder Night for the first time and how their love born.

  • ...
5
 4
 984

The Happiest Moment of a Mare

Author's Note:

If you want to give your opinion about the gender of Fluttershy and Thunder Night’s foal, this is your last chance before the final chapter that will be next one. You can vote here: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll506537xE6F24b78-21

The relationship of Fluttershy and Thunder Night couldn't be going better. With each passing day, the stronger it became. It was only a matter of time before becoming unbreakable. Feeling that happening, Thunder Night felt it was time to prepare for the next step: ask Fluttershy in marriage.

He had been thinking and back thinking about it over and over if account and at each time he concluded the same thing: he wanted to spend the rest of his days alongside Fluttershy. Therefore, using part of his savings, Thunder Night bought an engagement ring to offer to Fluttershy, buying a beautiful ring with a sapphire. With this ring, Thunder Night just had to prepare the perfect marriage proposal.

However, Fluttershy also was handling affairs of her own. In recent days, she has felt unwell, suffering from nausea and vomiting and having sudden food cravings. In addition, she noticed a big delay in her period. All this made her wonder about something that took her to the hospital to do some analysis. When they were ready, she went to Doctor Stable who revealed to her:

"Congratulations, Miss Fluttershy. You’re pregnant"

That revelation left Fluttershy without reaction.

"Are... Are you sure?" she asked.

"Of course" Doctor Stable replied. "There is no shadow of a doubt."

Fluttershy couldn't believe in what she was hearing.

"I'm pregnant?" she said.

"I'm sure this is a great time for you" Stable said. "If you want, we can already book your first appointment of obstetrics."

But Fluttershy was too busy processing the news that Dr. Stable had just given.

"Miss Fluttershy?" Dr. Stable called.

She was then brought to reality.

"Yes, of course, as you wish."

After scoring the first appointment of obstetrics, Fluttershy left Dr. Stable’s office and started heading towards the hospital exit, still trying to believe in the news that she had just received. She was pregnant. Fluttershy felt immensely happy and nervous at the same time. After all, that would be her first foal. Then she thought how Thunder Night would react when he knew.

She was so sunk in her thoughts that she didn't realize she was passing through Cherry Blossom.

"Hello, Fluttershy" she greeted her.

Fluttershy so, listening Cherry, turned to her and said:

"Hello, Cherry."

"What are you doing here?" Cherry asked. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine" she replied. "I just had an appointment with Doctor Stable, but nothing serious."

"I'm glad hearing that" Cherry said.

"How are things?" Fluttershy asked.

"Pretty good, actually" Cherry replied. "Except for the white nights me and Big Mac have because of Jona. That colt gives a huge hassle. But, in the end, it worth it."

"It sounds wonderful" Fluttershy said, starting to imagine what it would be like to be a mother.

"And it is" Cherry replied. "Just the look of him smiling makes me realize that I chose right in having decided to stay in Equestria."

Cherry then looked Fluttershy and then noticed something on her.

"It’s funny" she said. "You're glowing, Fluttershy."

It was then that she realized everything.

"Oh, it can't be!" she exclaimed, covering her mouth with the hooves, getting immensely surprised. "Are you pregnant?!"

"What?!" Fluttershy asked, blushing suddenly. "How do you know?"

"I'm a mother, Fluttershy, remember? It's kind of hard for me not to notice when a Mare is pregnant. Oh, I'm so happy for you. That's why you had an appointment with Doctor Stable, right?"

"Well, I just know" Fluttershy admitted.

"You must be pretty excited" Cherry Blossom said. "Just watch, Fluttershy, being a mother is one of the best things there are. And I bet that Twilight will agree with me."

"Cherry, can I ask you a favor?" Fluttershy asked.

"Of course."

"I wanted to ask you to not tell anypony, at least for now. I wanted to do it and I still have to tell Thunder Night."

"Sure" Cherry replied. "You can count on my description."

"Thank you" Fluttershy thanked.

The yellow pegasus then returned to her cottage, when the sun began to set, and, when she entered, she found Thunder Night, beside a table set for dinner with candles.

"Welcome home, my love" he greeted her.

"Thundy, but what is this?" Fluttershy asked, looking at the table.

"It’s just a little surprise for my marefriend" he replied, pulling a chair to Fluttershy.

She came forward and sat down, while saying to Thunder Night that pushed her chair:

"Thundy, I have to talk to you about something."

"Yes, but first let's enjoy this dinner I prepared for you" Thunder Night said, going to sit on his chair.

Angel then appeared, wearing a tie around his neck and carrying a bottle of apple juice that used to serve the empty glasses, and after doing so, the birds that lived inside began to tweet a beautiful song. The couple dined, as they talked about how their day had gone. Fluttershy could have spoken about her pregnancy, but she decided to wait for the end of the dinner. But she didn't know what would happen next.

After dinner, Fluttershy told Thunder Night:

"Thundy, everything was delicious. I didn't know you could cook so well."

"Well, I lived alone for a long time" he replied. "I had to learn how to take care of myself."

There was a pause and then Thunder Night stood up, approached Fluttershy and told her, while kneeling to be at the same level as her:

"Fluttershy, I have to tell you something."

"Yes, I also have to tell you something" she said.

"Please, let me start before I lose my nerve" Thunder Night said. "Fluttershy, before the day I met you, I never thought I could love somepony as sweet and kind as you. The truth is that you saved me. I'm not just talking about my injuries. I'm talking about my loneliness. You saved me from living a solitary life. And that's why I want to spend the rest of my days with you. So, I have to ask you something..."

Quietly, Angel approached Thunder Night behind his back to bring a velvet box on his ears that he delivered to one of the hooves of the thestral. He showed the box to Fluttershy who was amazed to see that. Would Thunder Night do what she thought he was going to do? He opened the box, disclosing the ring he had bought and asked her:

"Fluttershy, will you marry me?"

She was atonic when Fluttershy heard that question. Of everything she would expect from Thunder Night, that was, without a doubt, the one she least expected. Her amazement was such that Fluttershy didn't say anything for a while. Not receiving any reply from her, Thunder Night asked:

"Fluttershy, please tell me your answer."

Then she decided to respond and Fluttershy, sketching a smile, replied:

"Yes..."

"Yes?" Thunder Night asked, beginning to smile. "You will?"

"Yes, Thundy, I will!" she exclaimed, hugging him tightly.

Thunder Night gave her a hug and then the two shared a kiss, while Thunder Night placed the ring on Fluttershy’s hoof.

"What a relief" he said. "When you didn't answer, I feared the worst."

"You caught me by surprise" Fluttershy said. "I didn't expect anything like this. In fact, it comes in handy."

"What do you mean?" Thunder Night asked, not understanding Fluttershy’s last sentence.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you" she replied. "I today went to an appointment with Dr. Stable and..."

"You're not sick, are you?" Thunder Night asked, a little afraid.

"It depends if having a foal within me is a disease" Fluttershy replied, using a playful tone.

"Well, no" Thunder Night said. "I'm glad that's all, because..."

It was then that Thunder Night realized what Fluttershy had just said and asked her:

"What was that you said?"

"Thundy... I'm pregnant" Fluttershy said.

Hearing that, Thunder Night stayed with the same air Fluttershy had when he asked her to marry him, but it could see the stunned was bigger than hers.

"Thundy..." Fluttershy called. "Are you all right?"

"Do you mean..." Thunder Night started saying, after partially recovering from the shock. "Do you mean that I'm going to be a father?"

"Yes" Fluttershy replied.

It was then that a huge smile appeared on his face and Thunder Night exclaimed loudly:

"YES! I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER."

With a huge joy, he raised Fluttershy, spinning around with her in an ecstatic way, landing her then and giving her a kiss.

"This is the best news that somepony could have given me" he told to Fluttershy.

"I guess my surprise supplanted yours" she said.

"Yes, you can say that" Thunder Night replied.

And the two exchanged a kiss, this time a longer one.

After months of engagement and with the threat of Lord of Chaos with the prison of Tartarus ended, Fluttershy and Thunder Night could finally marry. The ceremony was held in Ponyville, during night (of course), with Thunder Night’s friends from the Lunar Royal Guard and from Hollow Shades as well as Raining Storm, who had come to bring his daughter to the altar. Thunder Night’s thestral friend who was with him when Shadow Claw began his process of creating an army of pony-wolves was his colt of honor, while Rainbow Dash was Fluttershy’s best mare. Twilight would preside over the ceremony, while the other Fluttershy's friends would be her bridesmaids. Fluttershy was wearing a dress made, of course, by Rarity.

"Do you, Thunder Night, take Fluttershy to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?" Twilight asked to Thunder Night.

"Yes, I do" he replied, without taking his eyes off Fluttershy.

Twilight turned then to Fluttershy and recited:

"And do you, Fluttershy, take Thunder Night to be your lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

"Yes, I do" she replied, always staring at Thunder Night.

"Then by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you mare and colt" Twilight proclaimed, turning then to Thunder Night. "You may kiss the bride."

And, wasting no time, Thunder Night kissed Fluttershy.

Now, the two were married and prepared to spend the rest of their lives together, with the foal that was coming.