• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 409 Views, 10 Comments

It's Raining in my mouth. - The Mechanical Artist



It's raining in Twilight Sparkles mouth, fix it.

  • ...
4
 10
 409

It's raining in her mouth too!

"It's raining in her mouth too!" Said Pinkie as they entered the house. Zecora, or what was left of her, was laying on the floor in the middle of the room. The body was swollen and soggy covering about two times more space than it normally would. Apple Jacks face went white.

"You... you think she's... Dead?" She asked... stupidly. Twilight reared. In terror, she ran out of the house, jumped over a bush, and ran straight into a tree. Her last thoughts before she passed out was, "Oh shit, not this again."

She woke up again, this time under the tree she hit. The shapes took a much shorter time to focus this time, she guessed that she was getting better at this thing with practice.

"Twiiiiligt!" Whined Pinkies voice. "You can't just pass out frequently just because it's an easy plot device that moves time along without transitions or segways or development." Twilight sat up. "See! Were still in the same place! He's not going to let us do that again! Actually DO something!" Twilight groaned. Pinkie was right. She stood up and noticed that Rainbow Dash had joined them.

"Hey. Sorry. I just noticed that you guys were hanging out over here and I just noticed that... Is that water?" Twilight looked down. The constant stream hadn't stopped and showed no sign of stopping.

"Yeah, don't know why, but she's been squirting ever since she woke up", said Apple Jack. Pinkie snickered. Fluttershy gave her a look of disapproval, then snickered herself. Rainbow Dash whacked Pinkie and Fluttershy lightly on the head and they both snapped to attention. Rainbow Dash snickered. Twilight looked at the small crowd that had gathered around her, and started to cry. She was beginning to feel hopeless. Her friends looked back at her uncomfortably.

"Should we do something?" Pinkie asked. Rainbow Dash awkwardly flapped over to her and clumsily patted her on the back.

"There, there you'll be uhh... fine?" Rainbow Dash stopped. Apple Jack walked over. "Uhh.. lets go girls, I think Twilight needs to get some rest. One by one they began to turn back down the road. Twilight wasn't moving. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and lifted twilight by the arms and flew after them.

When Rainbow Dash arrived at the castle she plopped her down and turned to speak to her.

"Look, Twilight. I know this is like, a weird question but, do you think that water's... potable? Twilight shrugged, then hesitantly nodded her head. Rainbow's face lit up. "Great! I've been dying for a drink since Z's house!" and to Twilight's utter shock, Dash bent down and started drinking. Twilight stood there silently as Rainbow Dash lapped at the small pool and eventually finished. "Thanks!" she said and without another word, flew off. She watched as Rainbow Dash grew smaller, and smaller until she disappeared over the horizon. She turned and headed up the stairs to her room. When Twilight reached her bed she stopped for a moment. Something was caught in her throat. She coughed, water flew every where, she coughed again, once again water flew everywhere. She continued coughing and choking until suddenly a tiny cloud flew out. The water stopped, and the raining ceased. Twilight was stunned, and, despite how poor it made the writing quality, fainted once again.

Author's Note:

Huh, that was... different