• Published 5th Dec 2015
  • 409 Views, 10 Comments

It's Raining in my mouth. - The Mechanical Artist



It's raining in Twilight Sparkles mouth, fix it.

  • ...
4
 10
 409

Help me, it's raining in my mouth.

One day Twilight woke up. But this time it was because it was raining I'm her mouth. Coughing and spitting she rolled off the bed and hit the floor.

"Grluble gurble gloop!" Said Twilight. As she struggled to her feet and leaned against her new bed. Water uncomfortably squelched up into her sinuses as she tried to close her mouth. Quickly she swallowed four more cups of water, and gasped as best as one can gasp through waterlogged nostrils. It had come to Twilights attention that she could not breathe due to the large amount of rainwater in her mouth, she was also beginning to panic. Clumsily, she lurched around the room looking for something to stop the constant torrent of water streaming down her throat, and happened across a pen. She stared down at the pen, dreadfully remembering the movie she had been watching when she fell asleep last night. Saw V. But then she remembered, she had a water breathing spell in her library.

She half ran, half fell down the stairs and ran smack into the door. Then she remembered, she hadn't lived in a library for five years. She lay on the floor glubbing and blubbing. Her gaze slowly drifted to the pen that had mysteriously followed her down the stairs. She managed to inch her way over to the pen and picked it up. For a moment she sat there glaring intently at the plastic green tube, as though she was daring it to make a move. She passed out.

Twilight awoke to the rain in her mouth. She was breathing through her nose. As she opened her eyes she began to see blurry, multicolored shapes spinning around her. She shook her head and blinked in a way to greet the shapes and further invite them to focus into vision. They did.
One of them said, "Sugar? You awake?"
Twilight tried to respond to the incredibly in focus Apple Jack by loudly saying, "Flllllllllfffffft..." as more water squirted out of her mouth.

"Eww!" said the other shape more commonly known as Pinkie Pie. "What's with all the water? Ooh! Is it a curse? I looooooooove curses! They can be so interesting and..." Apple Jack silenced her.

"Are you at all clear on what's going on here?" She said. Twilight raised her head off the floor a few inches and sadly shook it. "Good, neither are we. Now hows about we get you somewhere less, wet?" Twilight again, sadly nodded and stood shakily to her feet. Little ripples formed in the puddle around her feet and sprinted to the other side of the room and then came back. After the ripples got tired of their petty competition, Twilight started for the door and more ripples joined their company.

The sun shone brightly, reflecting beautifully as a rainbow in the mist of the waterfall pouring out of her mouth. As they made their way across town, many ponies watched the now incredibly red faced Twilight. For around fifteen minuets it seemed like the entirety of Ponyville did a double take. Some stared, some giggled, and some straight up ran. The glaring seemed to last forever until they finally reached the edge of the everfree forest.

"Are you sure that Zecora will be able to help her?" Asked Rarity. Apple Jack remained silent as they began to pass trees. Seconds began to drag into minutes without another word. "Ahh... I can't help notice that you're not answering me..." Rarity began but was interrupted by Apple Jack.

"I don't know, I just don't know!" Twilight sighed and burbled. Pinkie seemed to have engrossed herself in watching the small stream, bouncing her bouncy walk about four feet behind them. She closed her eyes. This had been a rough day. And seeing the small pool of water forming in front of Zecoras house didn't help.