• Published 8th Dec 2015
  • 526 Views, 5 Comments

Pony Minecraft - LoveEspeon



Well, imagine Twilight's surprise when she and the gang get sucked into a Minecraft server.

  • ...
18
 5
 526

Chapter 5 : A Secret Revealed

Twilight and Artemis trudged through the thick forest. As she trudged along, Twilight took off her enchanted diamond helmet for a while. That thing was heavy. Artemis on the other ha-I mean hoof, held up her enchanted bow, ready to strike zombies or other mobs down. Then, she stopped and Twilight nearly crashed into her.

"Wha?" asked Twilight. Artemis put her hoof to Twilight's mouth to silence her.

"Over there," Artemis pointed to a green shape moving around in the bushes. It was a zombie, searching around for any foolish users or NPCs to kill. Artemis made quick work of her bow, killing the zombie with a flurry of hits.

"Wow," said Twilight breathlessly. Artemis shrugged.

"It's nothing," she said, although her voice was cracking.

They trekked even further until it was nighttime. Artemis suggested they set up camp here. Twilight nodded and reached into her inventory, pulling out several stacks of oak wood planks. They built up some tents and set up a fire. While Twilight was sharpening her sword (just in case), she noticed Artemis regarding the fire with a sad look.

"Ok. Tell me what happened. Why is your cutie mark and your name different? Why are you out here all alone?" prompted Twilight. Artemis nearly fell into the fire.

"No," she snapped, looking away. Twilight came over and looked Artemis in the eye.

"I won't tell anypony, Princess' honour," promises Twilight.

Artemis sighed. "Alright, alright."

"Long ago, in a village near the shore, there was a happy family who yearned for children. At last, a foal was born to them; me.At the time I was called Hunter. I grew up with my younger sister, Baker. It was a happy life...until the Virus came. He sent hoardes of monsters to destroy the villages across the servers. My father, Builder, built a big strong wall, thick enough to sustain twenty creepers.

But, that Virus created new monsters. He created and charged up a huge creeper, and it tore through the wall as if it was made out of mere paper. It was then I was filled with a desire to destroy the Virus. At the moment I thought of that I got this cutie mark. At the time, our mother, Stitcher, had pulled us and the other kids into the secret cave where we would shelter until the forces were gone. At last, the hoarde went away, but my poor, poor father had lost his life battling the zombies. Our forces were at the time strong.

But after a few more attacks on this village, after I had showed off my cutie mark...they accused me. They accused me of bringing the monsters here. They said the Virus was after me, because of my cutie mark. It was not a hunter's cutie mark; it should have been. My mother and sister tried to protest, but they kicked me out of the village...forced to become one of the Lost. That was when I built my shelter in the middle of the forest, hoping that my mother and sister would come visit me. But, they didn't. I have been living out here for 2 years. It was until yesterday I met you.And that is my tragic secret."

Artemis was crying. Twilight didn't know how a pony that strong would cry so easily. At last Twilight knew what happened to the cerulean unicorn. She put a hoof around Artemis' neck.

"I'm sorry," she said and gave her a hug.

Artemis wiped away her tears. "It's fine. I feel better after telling you. You're a good friend, Twilight."

Twilight took off her armour and trotted into her tent. She glanced at Artemis. "Good night, Artemis."

"Good night Twilight."

Author's Note:

Artemis is my OC by the way