• Published 25th Nov 2015
  • 3,896 Views, 159 Comments

Underworld Frisk - Darkonshadows



Pinkie fell to these monsters, now she has to dance with her heart to save them and herself.

  • ...
15
 159
 3,896

22 - Shovel Pie Shuffle

Pinkie sat still as Toriel gave her a sponge bath; she shivered at each gentle and caring touch. The Temmies’ hole in the wall hotel had nice bathrooms and having a goat lady clean you with a sponge felt awkward, especially when said goat lady was going without her robe again in preparation for bed. This was a rather intimate if quiet moment for them.

The wounds still stung, but were healing well enough to not bother the pony very much as they had never been infected with dirty water that had piles of garbage in it. Toriel made sure that the cuts were cleaned and bandaged once more and all throughout the process Pinkie kept making squeaking noises that made her smile.

After that then came the part where Toriel had Pinkie in front of a mirror and she brought out a brush after removing the hair bands holding the pony’s hair in pigtails. The goat lady pulled the pony into her lap and started brushing her in front of the mirror.

“You know Tori, if so many see you as a leader and an inspiration to monsters, then Gyftrot and Mr. Snow aren’t wrong about you. Even I think you’re an inspiration to me for being able to smile like you do.” The brush didn’t falter and Pinkie felt it continue to stroke her pleasantly, she didn’t see much of a shocked reaction in the mirror. There was only a pleasant smile for her. “You don’t look surprised that I listened in on your conversation with Mr. Snow.”

“I knew you were awake Pinkie, I too would be wary around someone who became angry and crashed a mystically formed meteor down on someone’s head. Then there was how cute you looked when you held out your hooves asking for a good snuggle and smiled at me with your eyes closed, crawling back into bed with you wasn’t really all that hard for me.” Toriel continued to brush Pinkie’s mane and then she’d get to Pinkie’s tail. “Are you going back to the puffy mess your hair is supposed to be in when this is all over?”

“Yeah, I think it’s my signature hairstyle.” Pinkie felt Toriel slowly gather her hair into a hand and then jerked it upwards slightly; she could feel her face heat up at the tugging.

“What style am I going to do when we wake up? There are so many options.” Toriel hummed as she went back to brushing Pinkie.

“What about a ponytail? Oh, can I brush you next!” Pinkie was going to have a nice evening treating her goat friend to a nice relaxing brushing, because why not return the favor to her goat friend.

“I’m thinking more of a nice loose braid and not such an obvious silly pun. Of course you can brush me. Is your leg going to be okay, it’s still slightly swollen and don’t think I didn’t notice your dancing was thrown off by it.” The conversation stayed pleasant as Toriel became assured that all Pinkie needed was some rest after dancing on her sprained leg twice in one day.

-

After Toriel went to lie down in the soft cushiony bed on her back, Pinkie crawled on top of her and rested her face against the goat’s neck and snuggled into her. The lady reached up and wrapped her arms around Pinkie and started to drift off into a peaceful sleep after entrapping them both in the blankets. She held Pinkie close to her; the pony was already snoozing until she herself drifted off. She was wondering what would become of them at the end of this. Would the monsters reconcile with the humans and would Pinkie go home?

In a nearby bed Gyftrot looked at the two snuggled together and smiled as he himself enjoyed a five star bed. He was never going to question why Temmies’ built things to human proportions, all he knew was that they were really good at building things that were bigger on the inside than the outside and didn’t care for the specifics as long as he got to enjoy that hot tub again before they left.

-

Toriel awoke calmly and snuggled something to her chest, it took her a moment to realize that it wasn’t Pinkie Pie. It was the snail toy she got from the snail farm. She sat up a bit startled and looked around to see that Gyftrot was also gone.

“Oh good, you’re awake Toriel. Do not look so panicked. Gyftrot went to enjoy the hot tub. That Temmie that grew antlers snuck into his bed last night followed after him, he has quite an admirer there. Anyway Pinkie said something about getting breakfast.” The snow in the glowing jar had eased the panicked monster queen’s mind for the moment. “If you’re wondering, Pinkie awoke a few minutes ago and then managed to switch herself out for the toy by tickling your ear with her nose. I believe she said something about breakfast.”

“Aw, I wanted to tell her Snow. I was getting you breakfast in bed!” Pinkie pushed a trolley into the room and the smell of hot waffles and fruit syrup soon filled the room, along with fried and scrambled eggs, some biscuits and mushroom gravy, plus a few other breakfast goodies. “This is one of the best five star hotels I’ve ever been to. Oh and there’s a breakfast cupcake for dessert with your name on it Tori.”

Plying the goat with cupcakes was always going to be fun to Pinkie, as she didn’t think Toriel could ever figure out how to eat one in a dignified way and she would certainly enjoy the smile that came with it.

-

After breakfast Pinkie walked into the only shop which had curtains and was in an alcove next to the hotel, she had met Bob one of the few male Temmies’ in existence outside. He looked exactly like the females and only had a slightly deeper voice to distinguish him from them; it was still high pitched and adorable.

Shaking her head the pony approached the cardboard box where a Temmie with Grey hair popped up.

“Hi I’m Temmie, welcome to tem shop, I have good stuff! Tem trying to pay for college, so tem can learn ancient Temmie techniques. So I can has big tummy rubs and more money!” The Temmie pawed at the edges of her cardboard box that worked as her counter cutely. She was a merchant, quite an intelligent one at that, except for the problem with her impulsiveness that all Temmies’ seemed to have when it came to doing dumb things to be cute.

“Say, you’re a bit different from the other Temmies’, then again so was Temmantha and a few other notable Temmies’.” Pinkie’s idle comment got the shop Temmie clapping her paws in excitement.

“You bring news of sissy! Tell, maybe give discount! Tem full name is Temmie Tammie!” Temmie Tammie seemed excited to hear about her sister. “Is sissy capturing Stockholm syndrome people to get belly rubs and cuddles?”

“Yes, she’s doing that somewhat successfully. She’s captain of her own ship of adorable little pirates who know how to swing a mean loaf of bread, I’m friends with her first mate First Mate Temmie.” Pinkie hadn’t been injured in that fight at all, but it still stung to get a stiff baguette upside the head or a hard cork to the face.

“Yay, yeah, yeah, sissy is always having good times with her first mate! Now if only she could get second and third mate to join in more often. We have deep history, very deep! History very long too, I even forget most of it. Now would you help me get college funds by buying something?” The adorable smile and squeak toy noise she made as she stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth had gained Temmie Tammie an intrigued customer.

-

“Pinkie, are you in here? There you are, I don’t know how much more I can take of these Temmies’ and their need to be overly adorable.” As Toriel looked around the quaint little shop and the curtains, she could see the Temmie who owned it was wearing a graduation hat. “Other than that I managed to help a slightly sad mushroom out. He really knew how to dance a mean samba and gave me some pointers. What have you been doing for the last hour? We really need to get going soon.”

“Hold on just second Tori, I’m almost done here with my friend Tem-Tam. Okay so that’s the armor paid for and for directions to get to the hot lands, so I still I owe you a hug.” Pinkie had haggled Temmie Tammie down to a warm comforting hug instead of a belly rub. The Temmie nodded and held out her paws wide waiting for Pinkie to sweep her up into a grand hug, she did so with a loving gentle manner and tightened the hug into a passionate cuddle.

As they cuddled the Temmie Tammie whispered some directions into Pinkie’s ear, said ear wiggled attentively as it took in the directions. Since Tem-Tam wasn’t doing business with Toriel, she had to keep her customers privacy at its utmost secret. Even if Pinkie told Toriel later, business was still business.

“Okay tem thinks that about does it!” Temmie Tammie stated jovially as she pulled away from the hug and placed a piece of clothing with what looked like a Temmie’s face imprinted on it. “Here go, one Tem Totally Tempered Tubular Tactical Temmie Armor! It very good, special made for friend who brings news of sissy being okay and has treated crew to nice cream. Armor will never break and help wearer lots and lots; it has deep legendary history to any who wear one! It is very expensive to make though, doesn’t perfectly stop injuries either even if very powerful.”

Toriel questioned the usefulness of a shirt and wondered how much it cost for Pinkie to even buy it, it certainly didn’t look helpful. All the other Temmies’ wore shirts or sweaters all the time, so what was so special about this shirt with a smiling face on it? She watched as Pinkie slipped it over her head and shook her mane out, which reminded Toriel that she would have to braid it before they left. It was then in her musings as to playing with her mare friend’s mane, that she saw the shirt do something odd.

The shirt shrunk down and began to change color; it became slightly flush with Pinkie’s body while still giving her a full range of motion. It became a lighter shade of pink that added a new one to Pinkie’s two main colors already. The symbol of Pinkie’s cutie mark swiftly appeared on her chest above the blankly smiling Temmie face emblazoned on the shirt, the small three balloons were clear as day in all their glory. The shirt also created a very small skirt in a colorful rainbow of pteruges that covered Pinkie’s rear slight and the pony was looking at it in clear fascination, as the shirt had become something akin to a form fitting small dress with sleeves. It breathed so easily, she almost couldn’t tell she was wearing it without the skirt.

Holding out a hand to scan the shirt with some magic, Toriel balked and stumbled back a few steps from Pinkie and then she stared wide eyed at the Temmie. Suffice it to say that cloth was obviously magical armor, Toriel just found out how magical it was and couldn’t believe what she had seen. That shirt had been positively covered in all kinds of advanced magic that Toriel couldn’t even begin to comprehend.

“Okay let’s go rescue Gyftrot from Temmie Trot and then we can set out Tori.” Pinkie left with a skip in her jump and her skirt flopped up and down. She looked back at Toriel and saw that her eyes were looking at her rear and she shook it a little to get the goat blushing.

-

After braiding Pinkie’s mane into one braid that split into two at the base of her neck, they were now back in lamp light swamp and Gyftrot looked around warily for Temmie Trot. The little Temmie with antlers was determined to give them heart attacks through pure adorable. After following the directions they received from the Tem-Tam and passing several mold monsters by without incident, they eventually found their way forward. Coming upon the next section of the swamp which was so dark, even Toriel’s magical flames couldn’t light up the path or even further than one foot in diameter around her. Both Gyftrot and Pinkie were pressed up again her as if they were afraid of the dark. They all stopped to look over a sign.

“Who keeps leaving these signs behind or even writing them? I don’t think it’s entirely Gerson.” Pinkie tilted her head as she tried to read the sign in the dark, only for the area to light up suddenly and she saw Gyftrot poking at a lantern with a crystal in it. “Thank you, without candles or magic to guide them Home, the monsters used crystals to navigate. Huh so those crystal lamps light up the swamp?”

“Yes and those dark crystals are absorbing the light from the area and my magic. So these lamps are going to be quite temporary in getting us through here and are the only solution to moving forward. Let us not dally lest we be eaten by a Grue.” Toriel looked around warily for the sign of such a monster in this dark place as she pointed out the purple glowing crystals in comparison to the white ones in the lanterns. The underworld didn’t only have sentient monsters; it also had monsters that actually lived up to being actual monsters. “It is curious though, who has written all of these sometimes uninformative messages?”

“What’s a grue?” Pinkie asked innocently while trying to look around for once as they moved from crystal to crystal.

“You really don’t want to know, all you need to know about them is that they can only get you if you are completely encased in darkness.” Gyftrot was also wary of the darkness. “They despise light of any kind that is shined upon them, even a shadow of light keeps them away.”

-

Aside from being accosted by an Aaron and Washua coming at them at the same time, they were almost to the end of the swamp. The two had barely even had time to launch a single attack since they were so readily distracted, by flexing and dirty clothes to clean. The travelers also saw a Moldbygg before they left the area, but it thankfully left them alone.

They walked into the next area and things got a whole lot darker. Toriel continued forward with what little light she managed to conjure, with the thought of the lamp mushrooms at the start of lamp light swamp being far enough away from the darkness crystals to be ineffective against them.

Upon coming up to a wall Toriel stopped and looked at it, she didn’t see a doorway or mechanism and next to them was an echo flower that Pinkie leaned an ear to.

“Look out behind you.” The flower stated calmly, suddenly the entire area started to flood with light as Pinkie and Toriel spun around to the sound of stomping of metal boots.

“Well, look at what I just found.” Forming a spear in her hands Undyne moved closer threatening them with it. Both Toriel and Pinkie tried to get in front of the other to protect their respective partner. “So you weren’t eaten by a grue, good for you. Seven, seven human souls or souls close enough to pass for one, the power held in them will be enough for King Asgore Dreemurr to become a god. Then we will take back the surface from the humans once the barrier is shattered.”

“So you really don’t know who I am?” Toriel stood tall and imposing with her arms crossed, she was ready to light them up to protect Pinkie against this monster. “Know that I don’t condone the idea of monsters becoming as bad as the humans can be.”

“Look lady I don’t care what you think or whoever you are, you’re an obstruction to justice and in my way. We will make the humans see the pain and suffering we have faced by making them endure what we have!” Undyne started forming some spears. The pony held her shovel at the ready and was about to get up on her two hind legs while the goat next to her lit a hand aflame and held a shield in the other. Undyne wasn’t intimidated in the slightest. “Give up your soul willingly or I will tear it from your body.”

“Wait a minute… Tori wheres…” Pinkie started as she noticed someone was missing and was interrupted.

“Wait, weren’t there three of you traveling to…” Three simultaneous explosions from behind Undyne sent her slamming into the wall and behind her Gyftrot was seen shooting another present at the wall which exploded and covered Undyne in some rubble.

“Come on you guys, that won’t stall her for long.” Gyftrot had apparently managed a good sneak attack on Undyne’s unguarded back and knocked her silly with his present attack. Pinkie and Toriel quickly ran past Gyftrot and saw a pathway that they couldn’t see previously in the darkness and followed it.

“No time for echo flowers or reading messages Pinkie.” Toriel saw Pinkie nod as they ran past several echo flowers and another message about the prophecy Gerson mentioned that went completely ignored as they came to a bridge. As they started quickly across they were followed by a familiar two legged lizard monster.

“Hey, where are you guys going? Undyne looks about ready to fight someone and it’s going to be, whoa.” Kid tripped and almost flew over the side of the bridge only to be caught by his tail in Pinkie’s teeth; she swung him around and hauled back up onto the center of the bridge.

“No time to talk Kid, be more careful and stay out of the way because Undyne is trying to kill us!” Pinkie yelled over her shoulder as spear formed in the air and tried to skewer her and she leapt over it and slid under the next two as she continued towards the end of the bridge where Toriel assisted her by blasting several spears out of the air with fire.

“Ugh what are you doing here kid, stay out of the way and don’t get involved! You’re just lucky that fugitive bothered to save you.” Undyne surged past Kid who just stood there looking upset, though the armored figure would quietly admit that she was a bit surprised to see Pinkie turn back to help the monster. She formed another spear as the trio made their exit.

Taking on a strange look, Kid ran after the four with a hopeful look in his eyes. Maybe Undyne was mistaken, Pinkie wasn’t mean or evil and neither were Queen Toriel or even that grumpy stoic guy. It was hard for Kid to think that a hero could become the villain.

-

The four crossed a small bridge and came up to a caverns mouth.

“We only have six souls and all we need is one more, NGAHHH!” Undyne came down swiftly barely managing to hit pinkie in the chest, only for her spear to slide into the ground frustrating her that she didn’t injure the pony to stop her from running. “You are about to die!”

Pinkie narrowly missed taking a spear to the face, as the blade of the spear glanced off the Temmie Armor without cutting into it. She turned tail and ran.

The two other runners continued around Undyne and got past Pinkie while looking like they were about to escape. That was until Pinkie froze as her soul shot out of her chest and with a swipe of her spear Undyne sent a wave of energy out that turned Pinkie’s soul green causing Pinkie to freeze in place. Pinkie counted herself lucky that Toriel wasn’t within the range of the pull field.

The pony’s two friends turned around to watch her spin around up onto her two hooves and deflect Undyne’s initial thrust with the scoop of her shovel, with a quick twist of her hooves holding the shovel near the base of the blade. She deflected Undyne’s blow downwards and swung around to slam Undyne across the helmet with the handle of the shovel causing Undyne to stagger and release the hold on her soul.

Pinkie quickly turned and ran through the entrance that led towards the hot lands, how could she tell? Well the big letters flashing on an electronic screen to her left. Toriel blasted a few more spears out of the air as Gyftrot ran across the bridge ahead of them to likely provide artillery support via presents.

“You think you’re so great with your goody two shoes hug everyone ways, you’re a coward! Those humans and their history books made them all seem really cool, but I know that you’re just like them by standing in the way of everyone’s hopes and dreams, by kicking someone when they are already down! All three of you are in the way of that!” Undyne formed several spears and sent them hurtling at each runner.

Pinkie quickly stood up and with a spin of body and a stylish twirl of her shovel, she flipped two of the spears upwards into the air as she leapt over the one meant for her. As the two spears came down she hit them with the back of the shovel with stylish flourish and sent them flying right back at a surprised Undyne.

Undyne managed to dodge one of her own spears only for her helmet to get blown off by the other stunning her and knocking her dazed form onto her butt. Her surprised looking finned face was now completely exposed to Pinkie.

“I may be a coward and I may be running from you, but hurt my friends and you’ll be asking for it!” Pinkie went back to all fours and continued running after her two friends who were deflecting several more spears being shot at them from the air as Undyne was soon back up and moving after them.

Gyftrot was having a hard time using his snowflake defense since things were starting to get hotter, at least his present boxes made for a good defense as blue spirit colored present boxes handily kept the projectiles at bay.

Toriel was blasting away the spears and dove to the side avoiding being hit directly by another one that narrowly went between her legs through her robe and deflected the next one with her shield.

“You can’t escape me if I turn your soul green again; you have to face me head on if any of you are going to survive me!” Undyne managed to force Pinkie’s soul out of her body again to turn it green; she was fast and already attacking Pinkie.

Pinkie shuffled around her swinging spear attacks while deflecting a few of them with her shovel while being stuck in place. Toriel and Gyftrot stood by and launched attacks at the attacks Undyne was launching at her soul while Pinkie was too busy blocking powerful spear strokes and stabs.

Pinkie’s floating soul eventually turned pink once again and she managed to shove Undyne back with the shaft of her shovel with her hooves holding on to both ends. Pinkie turned and ran for it with Undyne close on her heels as her soul ran back into her body.

“You call that pathetic gardening implement a weapon, I’ll show you how to use a real weapon and then you won’t be alive much longer.” As Undyne closed in on Pinkie a phone range and Pinkie twirled around held her hooves up in the shape of a T.

(The air prepares to stop the music.)

“Wait, time out, time out, I need everyone to stop, that’s my phone! Hey, you up there stop the music!” The music playing stopped immediately as she walked up to Gyftrot holding out Pinkie’s cell phone to her, Undyne had surprisingly stopped and planted the butt of her spear into the ground next to her as Pinkie answered her phone.”Hello?”

“Hey Pinkie what’s up! You, I and Undyne should all hang out together sometime! You know, once you’re past the whole she’s going to kill you thing and you befriend her like you did with me!” It was The Running Battle Interrupting Papyrus and he also wasn’t going to let Pinkie get in a word edgewise either. “So you can drop by her house later and we can do lots of cool things like cook, talk about our feelings and stuff. I know we’re all going to be great pals.”

After a clicking noise was heard Pinkie calmly walked up to Gyftrot and gave the phone back to him to hold on to, then she walked all the way back to the position she had stopped running at and took up position.

(Music starts again after Pinkie says the word ‘pickle’ after this point.)

“Right, why in the world would I ever say that word now knowing that it’ll start things back up? I mean seriously though, at what point would I ever need to say the word pickle? Oh fudge.” The music abruptly starts again and Pinkie narrowly slid sideways out of the path of a spear that Undyne chucked at her with lightning speed. Undyne had a good sense of timing and had done it the millisecond the music came back and caused the pony to start running again.

“Stop running away!” Undyne quickly grabbed a nearby boulder and proceeded to use a Suplex to throw it at Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie stopped and jabbed her shovel at it roughly causing it to split perfectly into two halves that flew off to Pinkie’s sides after making contact with the tip of her shovel that was rotated slightly so the blade was vertical.

“Why can’t we just be friends?” Pinkie shouted as she continued running, Undyne faltered and her attacks against Toriel and Gyftrot lessened slightly for a few moments. She saw a kiosk with a sleeping Sans in it and Toriel looked rather upset with the sleeping skeleton as she ran across the bridge, only for a spear that Pinkie just dodged to ram its way through Toriel’s left hip sending the goat lady sprawling.

Pinkie’s eyes widened at the sight of Gyftrot assisting an injured Toriel to the end of the bridge, she came to a complete stop in the middle of the bridge over flowing lava and stood upon her hind legs and slowly turned around gripping her shovel tightly.

“You fight for your kingdom; you fight for your throne. I fight for my friends, even knowing that I might never go home.” Pinkie intoned quietly as she took a step forward with left leg, she closed her eyes. “You hurt Tori… now… I’m mad.”

“Really and what’s being mad going to do for you.” If Undyne were actually smart, then she wouldn’t have just taunted Pinkie like she did. She obviously did not see the muscles shifting in Pinkie’s body nor did she see the pony tensing up with anger. “I’ve got one of you down and there’s not much more running you can do now, since I don’t think you’d leave them behind.”

“Stop the music completely.” At Pinkie’s words Undyne’s theme came to a screeching halt and she opened her eyes to stare into Undyne’s, there was a creepy silence on the bridge. “I won’t kill you Undyne, one because I don’t like hurting anyone and killing is wrong. Two because I believe in what Gerson said about you. Just so you know I’m going to spank you and it is going to hurt… a lot.”

Undyne hesitated at the sudden change in Pinkie’s demeanor, not to mention hearing that Gerson talked about her. The little pink pony didn’t look threatening or impressive, that was until the subtle shift in personality that caused the fish girl to look entirely unsure of her ability to handle things.

“You were asking for this.” Pinkie declared as she pointed her shovel at Undyne. “Someday you might even become my friend after this because it’s what Pappy wants, but that’s not going to happen any time soon because it’s going to take you a while to recover and for me to cool off. You better hope my goat friend’s injuries aren’t permanently debilitating.”

Pinkie jabbed her shovel between the planks of the bridge and with a swift pull and kick she was on top of Undyne before she could react to defend herself from the pink blur that launched at her.

“Spear spade!” Pinkie stabbed into Undyne’s armor with the tip of her shovel and a large rent formed on it. The pony bounced off the armor and over Undyne to slap her across the back causing the armor to gain cracks all over it. The force of the second hit made Undyne go to her knees.

Undyne quickly turned around and hurled two spears at Pinkie as the pony distanced herself, only to find them jammed into her shoulder pads inhibiting her movement seconds later as the pony sent them back to sender. Undyne’s follow up thrust missed entirely because of this.

“Shin shredder!” Pinkie’s shout was followed by a shattering sound as Undyne lost the armor around her right leg. The shovel sliced into it causing Undyne to falter in horror that Pinkie managed to break the armor off of her and leave a bleeding cut there, the pony also landed several more blows before being pushed back by Undyne.

Undyne managed to distance herself and twirled a spear into existence to get the two spears embedded in her armor off, she started summoning and throwing spears wildly at Pinkie who just twirled and shuffled her way through them in a calm fury. After batting away a spear with her shovel, Pinkie stabbed it into the planks of the bridge and with a pull, she shot high into the air.

“Shovel rondo!” Pinkie came down flipping through hundreds of revolutions a second; it horribly battered a suddenly tired and sweating Undyne who couldn’t keep up with Pinkie despite her previous bravado. The pony finished off the staccato of blunt shovel slaps by kicking off of Undyne’s armor while wrenching away the armor from her left arm with a sharp pull. “Shoulder shredder!”

Now all of Undyne’s remaining armor was cracking and falling apart. She was desperately trying to keep the pony off of her. Summoning spears to both throw them and send them flying as fast as she could.

The pony simply shifted out of the way of the spears, deflected them with rapid swings of her shovel or just let the spears simply bounce off of her Temmie Armor calmly like they weren’t even there. Pinkie pulled her shovel back as she charged forward towards the backpedaling Undyne. The pony even leapt over five spears and then slid into a crouch as Undyne tried to form a spear to stab her with.

“Shovel shatter!” Having slid under her opponents guard, Pinkie came up stabbing her shovel rapidly in a blur at the armor of her opponent causing multiple pressure waves to shoot out from Undyne’s back. She finished the attack off in one harsh if swift golf swing to the chest that gave off a blast wave of air that passed through the space Undyne once occupied.

Hundreds of bits of metal shot through the air along with a fish girl who was still awake for the agony of that last hit and the next two as she bounced twice before ending up on her back.

Undyne tried to scrabble to her feet and found that she could hardly move. Her armor was completely decimated in that last attack and she now had pieces of her own armor uncomfortably embedded in her skin. She whimpered slightly and tried to keep a brave face as Pinkie shouldered her shovel and slowly walked forward on two legs until she was standing over the gasping fish girl.

“Wait, please don’t hurt her!” Kid came running up to them and looked at Pinkie with obvious worry.

“I wasn’t planning to do anymore to her anyway. I think she’s had enough with the broken arm and leg, she’ll certainly need help though.” It wasn’t until that moment that both injuries were mentioned by Pinkie that Undyne started to scream realizing only now how much pain she was in.

Outward appearances showed the fish girl to only have one badly bleeding wound in her leg and a few trickles here and there from where her clothing had been pierce by jagged bits of metal.

Pinkie walked by everyone and up to a nearby water cooler and got a cup of water, which she then brought back to a drying out Undyne and held it out towards her good arm knowingly.

“Here’s a peace offering. If you don’t take it, I’ll actually be more upset than I already am with myself.” Pinkie waited until a shivering Undyne slowly took the offered water and started gulp it down, she kept her one scared eye on the pony as her other one was already covered in an eye patch. Pinkie addressed Kid as she walked toward on all fours towards Toriel with her shovel limply hanging from its strap looking perfectly normal despite the stress it was put through. “I could have done far worse if I had a trowel Kid and two trowels would have been just plain overkill. She’ll live as I held back quite a bit, but she was definitely asking for it. I might even be willing to carry her to someone for medical help if she asks nicely.”

Toriel sat there, finding herself horrified for Pinkie and maybe a little bit of her. Even Gyftrot was stunned at the painful looking display Undyne went through. Like Pinkie forgave her, Toriel was willing to forgive how scary her mare friend just became in her eyes. All she could see now was Pinkie’s concern for her after she had completely wrecked Undyne’s fighting spirit. Wait… that was her holding back!?

Author's Note:

Pinkie is far worse with a trowel, when wielding two you might want to run the other way. Just to be clear, Pinkie did not come out of that fight unscathed and yes Temmie Armor does have slow healing properties for the wearer.

She might not have her cutie mark powers, but she still has her Earth Pony strength and earth ponies can dig through solid rock in seconds with their bare hooves.

Shovels are very versatile and dangerous weapons in the right hands or hooves in this case. Never underestimate the weapon of your opponent, even if it happens to be a simple spoon.