• Published 4th Jan 2016
  • 8,154 Views, 66 Comments

Who I was - LuneLover



Twilight Sparkle has a happy life, but that's about to change.

  • ...
9
 66
 8,154

A wedding can't be worse

"She's EVIL!" Twilight exclaimed, pointing an accusatory hoof at Princess Cadence. Shining Armor moved in front of her, while the guards and the rest of the Elements started talking in hushed tones.

"She's been terrible to my friends-" Twilight teleported behind her "-She's obviously done something to her bridesmaids-" The princess of love was getting cornered "- and if that wasn't enough, I saw her put a spell on my brother that made his eyes all weird!"

The lavender's mare horn flared up with the spell to reveal Changelings."And here's evidence for you!"

"Twilight, no!"

A shield of magic covered Cadence from the blast, sending it from where it came. As the spell hit, Twilight was sent backwards. She managed to stand up, feeling pain but knowing that there probably wasn't nothing broken. She prepared to hear someone asking if she was alright, but that never came. Instead, she was met with the acusatory tone of his brother, and the sound of Cadence's tears as she ran out of the room.

"What the hell where you thinking, Twilight?"

Doesn't he care that I got hurt? Twilight was surprised. "Look, I-"

"You attacked her? If you had accused her, that would have been forgivable, but this?"

She tried again."Brother, If-"

Shining Armor glared at her." Don't call me that. You are no longer my sister! And I'll make sure you can't come to my wedding!" He strode out of the room, probably going to find Cadence.

Twilight felt as if the whole world was against her. But it was only going to turn worse.

"Twilight Sparkle." Celestia approached Twilight and looked down on her."You have dissapointed me. I thought you would never do such a thing. If your brother hadn't blocked your spell, you'd be having legal problems now." She shook her head." I would believe it wise to end your studies, Twilight. Improve yourself, and then I'll reconsider having you as my student." The sun princess left the room.

"Let's get out of here, girls" Applejack said coldly.

"Let's leave this crazy pony alone." Rarity added.

"Yeah!" Said Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy turned around and looked at her now crying friend. "I'm so sorry, Twilight" she whispered, and left with her friends.

Now alone, Twilight felt her pain and sadness change into anger and bitterness. I can't believe it... my so-called friends have left me, not to mention my brother, my assistant and my mentor' Her horn flared. Very well. If they want me gone, then I'll be gone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight reapeared in her room in Canterlot. "Let's see... Ah, here it is." She picked up a sturdy leather bag, and she summoned a couple of things with her magic. She checked everyting was there mentally.'Bits, check. Books, check. Necklace... check. Scrolls, quills and ink, check. Smarty Pants, check. Favourite pillow..."

It went so for ten minutes, until Twilight's bag (that had been enchanted in order to have more space) was full. She smiled and picked it up with her magic. As turned to the door, something caught the corner of her eye. On ashelf nearby her, there was a picture of her and her ex-friends. Twilight picked it up, smiling. She smashed it against the floor, making sure the glass was broken. The lavender mare then opened the door and shutted it behind herself with a slam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...And that's basically what happened. I didn't tell you all because I was afraid you would leave me. I mean, I know I kinda overreacted, but..." Twilight had a visible trail of tears on her face and her voice was shaking, but she was cut off as all the five friends huged her. The mare started to cry loudly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't leave me, I don't want to be alone again!" Twilight sobbed.

"It's okay, Twi, It's okay." Raindrops wiped her ters off with her hoof gently.

"Try not to make a river with all those tears!" Joked Lyra.

Twilight smiled a little."Y-You don't hate me?"

Bon Bon smiled at her." Honestly, we don't care about your past."

Cloudkicker nodded."Bon Bon's right, what matters is the present. And in the present, we would never leave you."

Twilight's smile grew even bigger. "Thank you."

Before any of them could respond, someone knocked on the door."Hello? Anypony there?"

The lavender mare's expression changed. " I-It's Applejack. One of my old friends."

"What do we do? I forgot to lock the door, and I can't do it now" Roseluck was starting to panic.

"We could hide Twilight, and tell her we didn't hear her at the door." Proposed Lyra.

"Or maybe be could knock her unconscious, and return her to her home!" Said Cloudkicker.

"Or maybe-"

"No." Twilight had a determined expression in her face." Open the door, Rose. I'll talk to her myself."

"Are you sure?"

Twilight nodded. Roseluck took a deep breath amd went to the door. She returned moments later not only with Applejack, but also with Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and even Princess Celestia herself. The room fell quiet until Rainbow spoke.
" Guys, could you please go to another room? We want to talk with Twilight only."

Lyra and the rest turned to leave, but a magical barrier stopped them.

"They are staying" Twilight spoke with a cold voice.

Rainbow glared at her. "Twilight, the issue-"

"I don't care! They deserve to listen because they were involved in this, even if they didn't ask for it. And they have been better friends that you group of ungrateful, self-centered and idiotic ponies have ever been!" The unicorn's eyes were filled with anger.

The cyan pegasus sat down and looked at the ground, and so did the rest of her group.

Twilight sat in a nearby sofa."Now, let's get to the issue at hand. Why did you come to see me?"