• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 3,545 Views, 6 Comments

The unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake - Miss Hooves



Celestia sentences a court to talk about the unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake

  • ...
17
 6
 3,545

Chapter five

"Before you go in you must now, he has been living the same moment for years now.."
They told Celestia that they were very sorry for this misunderstanding. The day after Sola left her father regained conciousness. They tried to contact Sola, but she left the country. Celestia and Luna's foster parents didn't get contacted, also they didn't contact the hospital since they thought Sola was right about their father not coming back.

Celestia and her fathers caretaker entered the room, she saw a colt sitting in a chair. He was holding a picture of Celestia and Luna as babies and kept staring at it. "My darling angels... How I wish they were her right now.." He looked up from the picture, looking straight into Celestia's eyes.. "My.. you have grown, so much.." He recognizes me..
Just as Celestia was going to walk to him his caretaker stopped her. "wait.." Celestia didn't want to wait, she just wanted to hold her father. Something changed in the colts eyes, and his eyes went back to the picture. "My dearest Celestia and Luna.. So small and fragile."

Celestia left the room, his caretaker followed. "I'm really sorry."
"He recognized me! We had a moment, and he just forgot about it.." Eyes were streaming down Celestia's eyes.
"Ever since he woke up, he had been waiting for someone he recognized. All he had was the picture of you and Luna to look to." His caretaker explained to Celestia. "He couldn't handle the pain of missing you, so we think his brain just decided to relive the happy moment of him looking forward to seeing his children again."
"Will he ever be okay?"
"Him knowing you've grown might be really good for him. You should keep visiting. However, we can't promise you that he will ever be able to remember anything more than this moment."

*PLING!* Mrs. Cake got the pie out of the oven and handed it over to Rarity. "Mrs. Cake! You look horrible! Oh dear, I don't mean it like that.. but.. Are you okay?!" Why does she have to be this worrying, I can't handle that at this moment. "I'm fine.." Mrs. Cake tried, but she couldn't lie. Her eyes watered, and she just let herself fall to the ground. "Oh dear.. whatever has happened?" "Mr. Cake doesn't trust me anymore, ever since Celestia sentenced the court case about my baby's being non-earth pony's, this house has been a ghost town." Normally Mrs. Cake wouldn't share this personal issue with anyone, especially not Rarity, since she is rather fond of gossiping. "She did WHAT?" Rarity asked in disbelieve, but when she saw on mrs. Cake's face that this wasn't the response she needed she continued. "I mean.. How could they not believe they're mr. Cake's.. Magic happens around here all the time. I honestly don't believe you cheated, I think them being like this is a beautiful miracle." Mrs. Cake smiled at Rarity "Thank you.." "I'm going to help you with the store for the rest of this day.. I insist!"
I never thought Rarity staying for the day would ever make me this happy.

Mr. Cake has been gone the whole day. Mrs. Cake knows he won't be coming back today. She received a letter today, the results of the DNA test will be discussed in another court meeting. Rarity had been a great help today, Mrs. Cake believes she wouldn't have gotten trough the day without her. After the store closed, Rarity offered to stay. However mrs. Cake thought some time alone would do her good. However she couldn't stop thinking about this situation. How could mr. Cake not believe her? Why did Celestia do this to her? How will she ever get trough this night?

"Thanks for letting me stay here, pal!" "ee-yup!" Macintosh answered. Mr. Cake looked around at the barn. It's nothing like his own house, however he really didn't feel like staying with mrs. Cake. While trying to sleep, all he could do was stare at the ceiling. How could she cheat on him? How could our fairytale life just end like this?"

When entering the court, Celestia was filled with guild. How could she have ruined the marriage of the Cake family. Luna was right, she shouldn't have meddled with them. It makes her feel even more guilty that it was more about her feelings than theirs. However, she did get to meet her father. She sat down and looked at the cakes. "I have the results of the tests.. However, we don't have to look at them. I'm letting this case go."
"Open them.. I have done nothing wrong." Mrs. Cake answered determined, and Celestia let out a sigh. "Very well.."
She opened the envelope and read the results..