• Published 3rd Jun 2012
  • 3,547 Views, 6 Comments

The unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake - Miss Hooves



Celestia sentences a court to talk about the unfaithfulness of mrs. Cake

  • ...
17
 6
 3,547

Chapter two

It felt like a pretty winter wonderland, as young Celestia and Luna went present shopping for christmas day. They loved the pretty lights everywhere and the christmas feeling in the air. As they entered the toyshop it felt like they stepped into an entire different world. All those pretty toy trains, oh how Luna loved those. Celestia however saw something at the candy department, something she wanted very badly. A little filly girl desperately wanted to have the candy, her father didn't doubt for one second and immediately gave the girl the candy. Celestia could've care less about the candy.. She wanted a father. She wanted a father so badly. Luna finally stopped watching the trains and saw that Celestia was bothered by something. "Celestia.. Whats wrong?" A tear escaped the little filly's eye. "Celestia..."

Twilight:"Celestia!"
"huh?" Celestia snapped out of her little daydream. The court had been paused and she decided to see her faithful student for the hour she had.
Twilight:"You seem to be bothered by something... Want to talk about it?"
Celestia:"I just want this case to be solved.."
Twilight noticed that Celestia didn't want to talk about this and decided to ignore it. She poured herself and the princess a cup of tea.

Before the court continued mrs. Cake decided to move to another bench since she really didn't want to sit next to mr. Cake right now. He tried to follow her when the court paused after his time under oath, but when she didn't want him to comfort her he knew that something has been broken. Mrs. Cake spend the entire hour in the park, sitting on a bench just staring. Somepony's tried to talk to her, but she didn't even notice.

"Order in the court! Let's summon our next suspect mr. Rich!"
Filthy Rich came forward, mrs. Cake wondered how on earth Celestia could think that this would be her type of guy.
Celestia:"Mr. Rich, is it true that mrs. Cake visited you a year ago?"
Mrs. Cake:" Seriously? You immediately think of everypony I talked to that I have bedded them?"
Celestia:"Silence mrs. Cake.. It's not your turn to speak."
Mrs. Cake:"He's not even a pegasus, neither a unicorn, and still you think he can be the father but my own husband couldn't"
Celestia didnt even think of that yet.. Her argument was totally right, but she couldn't let mrs. Cake know that.
Celestia:"Silence! If there's even the slightest chance that he's the father then we would have to shut it out. So mr. Rich, did she visit you?"
Filthy Rich:"Yes.. she did."
Celestia:"Why did she visit you?"
Filthy Rich:"She seemed to have money troubles, the cakes weren't selling that good at the moment. The muffin family from Canterlot visited ponyville for the summer, and they started selling their muffins. Ponyville seemed to want muffins rather than cakes back then."
Celestia:'So she asked you for money?"
Filthy Rich:"Yes. She did."
Celestia:"What did you ask for return?"
Mrs. Cake:"Oh for pete's sake!"
Celestia:"Silence!"
Filthy Rich:"I immediately decided to help mrs. Cake, since I really love cakes. I eat them with my family every sunday. We made the deal that when everything was going well for them again they would pay me back, and 1% of their earnings for a year on top of that."
Celestia:"Thank you, mr. Rich. I think i've heard enough. You can go now."