• Published 13th Nov 2015
  • 8,715 Views, 215 Comments

Grandchildren of Discord - MLPRainbowHeart



Screwball and Mothball are Finally married. But Will life change after They find out that Screwy is having a foal? Most importantly, what kind of problems will their kids get into?

  • ...
10
 215
 8,715

Family, Regret

Mothball yawned and moved in the bed to find a comfortable position. He then felt something in his stomach.

Galaxy was jumping on top of her father.

" Gah!" Mothball shouted feeling the pain and pushing his daughter to the side.

"Sorry Mothy." Galaxy said with a smile. Mothball, who was getting his breath looked at his daughter confused.

" What did you call me?" He said.

" Mothy, I heard mom call you that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the time." Galaxy said. Mothball blinked.

" Sweetheart, you know you can just call me da-" Mothball started explaining but decided to not argue with his daughter. He then sighed.

" Why did you wake me up? Specially like this. And where is mom?"

"Well mom is making breakfast. But I woke you up because the mail pony came!" Galaxy said with a smile.

" And?"

" And, I wanted you to get the letters!"

" Why couldn't your mom do it?"

"DUH! She is cooking."

Mothball groaned and got of bed. He yawned and walk downstairs, with a bouncy filly behind him.

"Morning Mothy" Screwball said and gave him a light kiss.

" See!?" Galaxy said. Mothball chuckled.

" See what?" Screwball said confused.

" Tell you later." Mothball said.

" Morning." He said to his kids who where at the table.

"Morning." They both said.

Mothball opened the door and got the mail. He entered the house and sat down with 5-6 letters. He moved them to see who they were from.

" Is there something for me? Is there? Is there?" Galaxy said almost crawling up her father.

" No darling." Mothball said. " Screwy! Did you gave this filly coffee?" He shouted.

" Ehh... mayyyyybe." Screwball said with a smile. Mothball just chuckled and shook his head. He then payed attention to the letters and gasped. He then frowned.

" What's wrong?" Screwball said placing the food on the table.

" How can the mail pony deliver cards from deeeeep the EverFree forest?" Mothball said.

" Dunno, that's just Derpy." Screwball said with a giggle.

" Wait, from the EverFree Forest?" Screwball said confused. Mothball was reading the letter and didn't answer his wife.

" Screwy.." Mothball said putting the letter down. " I think it's time to give the kids a little talk." Screwball blinked in confusion and took her husband by his hoof and dragged them to their room, locking the door.

" What's wrong!?" She said worried.

"It's not that much of a big deal, but we never told the children about the changelings. Well they know I'm a changeling, but they don't know really the lives or that other changeling exist."

Screwball blinked again.

" I guess it is time to tell them... but why?" She said looking down then at her husband. Mothball just gave the letter to Screwball.

Dear Mothball and Screwball,

How is life? It's really good for me here in the colony. My little Moonbeam has been excellent! She is already an adult well, long ago. And well she fell in love with a changeling about her age. Yesterday he proposed to her. Our wedding may be a lot different but It's going to be in a week. Well, now that I think about it weddings are not that different. Oh wait, Moonbeam just told me to tell you that she wants the wedding exactly how ponies do. Don't know why. But, I was wondering if you could come to wedding! Moonbeam will be amazingly happy to see you. Well got to go, queen business calling. Also, can't wait to see my nephews!
Love,

Bellatrix

Screwball stared at the letter for some minutes. She slowly nodded.

" Awe that is so sweet!" She said with a smile.

" But, we have to talk with the children." Mothball said.

" It's not that big deal, its not like if it depends on their lives." Screwball said, making her husband roll her eyes.

After going down they earned all the attention of their children.

" Kids, we have something to tell you." Mothball said. He then sat down by their side.

"Okay, so you know what's a changeling?"

"Yeah, you." Identity said with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah.. but I'm a little bit different than all of the changelings."

"Why?"Galaxy said with an adorable confused look. Mothball bit his lip, feeling uncomfortable with his past.

"Well, your daddy is a royal changeling.'' Screwball said noticing her husband's nervousness. Suddenly all eyes went to Mothball. He smiled awkwardly as his children all gaped at him.

" AHHH Mothy! You are royal!? Like princess Celestia? So you are a princess!?" Galaxy shouted. Mothball couldn't help but chuckle, while his wife raised an eyebrow.

"Mothy?"

Mothball chuckled again.

"Again, tell you later."

" Dad! You are royal!? So that means.. we are royals too!" Identity shouted. Chaotic's smile grew even bigger, but then faded.

"Well, why are you here then? And... I didn't know there were more changelings."

" Well you see. When me and your mother were some days before getting married, my-" Mothball said, just the thought of his mother made him nervous and sad.

"My mother was going to die, and they needed a queen or king to lead to colony''

''Colony??'' Identity said.

''Well yeah, there are a lot of changelings.. anyways, if I choose to be a king, I had to go live there, but you mother and I were already planning to get married. And if I was going to be king, she had to be queen. And turn into a changeling.'' He stopped with a gasp out of everypony except Screwball.

''She didn't wanted to-''

''I would turn into a vampire for Caramel...'' Identity said, making her mother blush and lower her ears in shame.

''Okay.....well I found out I had a sister, and her name is Bellatrix, turns out she was hiding as a pony and we tried to convince her to go back.''

''Long story short, Bellatrix went to be queen of the changelings, she had a daughter name Moonbeam and she is getting married. We are going to her wedding next week.'' Screwball said tired of hearing what she already went through.

'' We are going to meet out changeling cousin? Aweeesome.'' Chaotic said. Mothball sighed in relief. Screwball kissed him lightly on the lips and smiled.


''So what are you going to study?'' Identity asked her brother. They both went to the university of Canterlot to see if they could apply. They were sitting on some chairs with the papers that told them how to apply.

''I want to be a royal guard.'' Chaotic said still looking at his paper. Identity then smiled.

''But don't you have to be like... white and with blue mane? Even the captain of the royal guard is like that!'' Identity said with a chuckle. Her brother rolled his swirly eyes.

'' That's just racist.'' Chaotic said with a quiet chuckle. This time it was Identity's turn to roll her eyes.

'' How much time do you have to study?''

'' Three years. And three years training.'' Chaotic said filling up some papers.

''Okay.''

''What are you going to study?''

''I want to be a nurse.''

'' Wow. Don't you have to be like....eh......white for that?''Chaotic said thinking of a possible joke. Identity giggled and started filling her papers.

''Dude, jokes are my thing. Don't do them, they are horrible.'' She said with a giggle. Chaotic smiled.

''It takes six years too! Yay!'' Identity said with a smile. Chaotic smiled and gave the paper to the secretary. Identity did the same and left the building with her brother.


RH was walking happily to her house. She knocked with a smile but her smile faded as she saw the stallion she hated the most answer the door.

''DJ...Where is mom?'' RH said. She looked at DJ who was walking with his cast.

'' Aren't you supposed to be healed already?'' She said, then she looked at her brother's face. He looked... broken and miserable.

'' Mom is with dad checking the gender of the foal, and no, I'm still not healed.'' He said going in the house and sitting on the couch. RH walked inside and closed the door. She bit her lip, she wanted to ask him what was wrong but at the same time she wanted to stay away from him. She sighed in defeat and sat by his side.

'' What's wrong DJ?'' She said not looking to his face. DJ sighed and looked at the floor.

''Do you think I'm an idiot? Answer it honestly.''

RH was left without words. She didn't know what to say.

''Well no..''

''Do you love me?''

''Yeah.''

''Do you think.... I stink in life?''

''....Ehhh no DJ why would you say that?'' RH said this time really surprised and confused. She heard a sniff, but didn't dare to look up.

''I..I was looking at some pictures I had... and well I found these.'' DJ said giving her some pictures. They had Dity and him together.

In one Dity was kissing him on the cheek. In another one they were both drinking the same milkshake. In another, it was their first date. Then one when they kissed passionately, and much much more. This time RH looked at her brother. He had tears in his eyes.

'' I really loved her... and I had a lot of ponies who cared about me.....you......Dity.....and now, both of you hate me to death...'' He said tears starting to fall.

'' I-I wish I could go to the past.. and never..'' He said then closing his eyes.

'' Never get the bucking addiction of drinking when I fell miserable!!!!'' He shouted hitting the couch violently. RH gasped as she saw her brother breaking into tears. She never...ever seen his like this. Now she was felling horrible for him. She put her hoof on his lap and was about to say something.

'' And, what I did to Caramel was....just..'' DJ said wiping the tears, but they still came.

''And.. I can still remember Dity looking at me with disgust, anger and fear when she went to the hospital. She always had flowes or brownies and I was sometimes in the hall. She avoided me the best she could and went into Caramel's room.''

RH sighed, not knowing what to say.

'' She is with him isn't she? '' DJ said, his tears seemed to disappear but his mood didn't. RH was some minutes without answering but then nodded. DJ sighed.

'' What the heck am I living then?'' He said. RH gasped and hugged him tight.

'' Y-you are not thinking on suicide are you!?'' She said with some tears.

'' W-well, it's an option..'' DJ said.

''NO! DJ DON'T!!!'' RH said breaking into tears. '' PLEASE!'' DJ then sighed.

''Well, okay..'' He said still sad. RH didn't stop crying.

'' Think of what you have!''

''Exactly! I have NOTHING!'' He shouted making her gasp. She kept crying.

''P-please don't ...'' She said quietly. DJ sighed.

'' Well.. okay.'' RH hugged him again and they were both left in tears.


'' So, your birthday is in how many months?'' Identity said then taking a sip of her chocolate milkshake.

''One month.'' Caramel said with a smile. Identity smiled.

'' What are you going to do?''

'' Not sure, maybe... pass the day with you?'' Caramel said with a smile.

''Do I have a choice?'' Identity said with another smile.

''Nope.'' He said playfully. She giggled and kissed him lightly. Caramel wrapped his wing around her and took her close to him. She hugged him and her head was on his chest.

''I'm so happy I'm with you..'' Identity barely whispered.

''Me too..'' Caramel said with the same tone. Suddenly they were broke apart by the noise of sobs. Their ears perked up as they sat down on the tree where Caramel had proposed to Dity. Then a white alicorn with rainbow mane came crying.

'' RH! What's wrong??'' Identity said helping her friend calm down.

''D-D-DJ is thinking o-on s-s-s-suicide!" She shouted. Identity's eyes widened in fear.

''What!?''

'' He said he wouldn't but I'm not sure if he meant it...'' RH said trying to get her breath back.

'' But why?'' Caramel said showing some interest.

'' Because, nopony loves him anymore... he said... he still loves you Dity and.. he would give anything to hate alcohol and he is miserable without your love. He also said that he still remembers you looking at him with disgust, anger and fear.''

Identity's eyes were now filling with tears, while Caramel's eyes with a tiny bit of anger.

'' Well, it's good,he was a complete jerk!'' He shouted.

'' A-are you saying he should suicide?!'' Identity shouted. Caramel's eyes widened realizing what he said.

''I-I no!'' Caramel then said.

'' Wow Caramel. I didn't know you were like this.. I know he did some horrible things.. but he wasn't himself.'' Identity said hugging her friend who was crying. Caramel's ears lowered.

''I'm sorry..'' He said.

'' Well Caramel, I want you to really feel that you are sorry. '' Identity said flying away with her friend, leaving Caramel alone.

'' Wow, I'm sure an idiot..'' He said looking down

Author's Note:

Hi guys!! Yay update! Ugh school started already so updates may be slower.

Anyways, I'm writing a story called A Very Screwy Pregnancy It is about Screwball's pregnancy. You know when she had the twins. Cause I felt like I didn't write anything about her pregnancy. So go and read it so you have more details!

Well comment what you think of this story! If you have any ideas you want to share feel free to comment bellow! Like and fav!:pinkiehappy:

Happy every day!

Your friend pega-sister,

-RH

-Read,Write,Draw