• Published 4th Nov 2015
  • 2,065 Views, 56 Comments

"You See My Lady, I Am One Hell Of A Butler" - SIlverBullet



Celestia hires a butler for Twilight.

  • ...
6
 56
 2,065

Chapter 3: "But, Mistress... I Am The Party."

(2 days later)

Ettore walked through the hallways within Twilight's Castle, cleaning any dust while moving objects to suit the place even better. Party streamers are placed nearly everywhere while balloons filled the ceiling as well as the corners of the hallways. Speakers were placed in unique locations across the castle for the full effect of the music that will be echoing all over the walls. Tables for food, drinks or even sitting down on a chair were placed in every great location for said area. Ettore pondered around the castle to see if anything was out of place for the third time, alas, nothing was out of place. Ettore looked behind him as the sound of a door opened up. Spike wondered out of the door rubbing his eyes from his slumber.

"Good morning, Sir Spike. Sleep well in the gem room?" Ettore politely asked.

Spike chuckled as he looked back at the door innocently "Don't tell Twilight."

"Only if she asks," Ettore replied with a straight face.

Spike sighed in relief to the answer and proceeded to walk down the hallway with Ettore to have a friendly conversation "Got any news on what's happening tomorrow?"

"One band, DJ and an orchestra are being hired for tomorrow. The food will be cooked on site by a team of famous chefs. And finally, the attire for me, Mistress and you, will be hoof made by seamstress Rarity. The guests will arrive at five o'clock in the evening, and I will open the doors at quarter past five so Twilight may greet them and have a good time." Ettore explained.

"What about security?" Spike asked as he scratched his chin.

"There is no need for a bouncer, a party is a party. If things get out of hoof, I will personally step in." Ettore finished a she stopped by Twilight's study doors.

"Just like the way you took on the Manticore and Timberwolves." Spike laughed "So how is Twilight taking all of this anyway?"

Ettore raised a hoof telling Spike to keep quiet, He then placed it by his ear then the door telling Spike to listen closely. Spike did so only to hear nothing as a response "She's asle-!" Spike paused as a loud crash alerted him with worry. Spike swung the door open with the words "Twilight!?" coming from his mouth. The sight of folders and books covered the study floor with a single heap gathered in the centre where Twilight was clearly being buried underneath by the sight of her tail sticking out. Ettore and Spike did nothing as Twilight shot up out of the pile screaming out in frustration. Twilight picked up a book and a couple of folders in her two hoofs before flinging them behind her. She then fell on her back looking towards Ettore and Spike upside down, their faces clearly baffled by her action.

"Why did I ever agree to this?" Twilight asked herself as well as the two standing there as if they were walking on the ceiling.

"You said you wanted to do this unprepared," Spike answered as he was leaning over Twilight's face from above.

"Unprepared isn't what I call it Spike," Twilight said as she sat back up from the pile of books "I haven't even left this room to get any of the party supplies or get a band for tomorrow night! What am I going to do?!"

Spike raised a brow in shock as he turned his head to Ettore, who innocently shrugged with a serious face.

"I think Ettore has it covered..."

"What?" Twilight tilted her head, baffled by what Spike meant. She moved from her spot to the door only to get a little jolt of shock from the sight.

Ettore took a couple of steps out of the study down the hallway saying "I knew you were too caught up in reading all the files and their cultures, so I made this up to the best of my abilities, Mistress."

"How did you get all the supplies for this?" Twilight said as she flicked a balloon on the side.

"I asked Miss Pie if she could spare any supplies, the rest is from True Valet's connections," Ettore answered only to get a frown back from Twilight.

"Hey, at least all the hard jobs are all done and dusted," Spike spoke up only to get a glare back from Twilight as if he did something wrong. Spike chuckled as he took a few steps back trying to get out of the conversation.

"I know you are just attempting to help, but please, can you let me do something for this party?"

"I have only helped you out of a pickle, Mistress." Ettore bowed as an apology "You were in your study for two days straight reading up the likes and dislikes of all the guests that will be attending. I have been leaving you meals while you were asleep; I thought it would be the best time to enter without bothering you. I only think what is best for my Master." Ettore kept his head down.

Twilight looked behind her to see Spike cross his arms towards her with a brow raised, telepathically telling her he had her best intentions in his mind.

"Argh, fine..." Twilight grunted as she walked past him and down the hallway as if she was a foal who lost an argument "Thank you for getting the decorations and setting them up."

Spike breathed in as he was about to speak only for a big round object plug his mouth giving him a wake-up call. Spike quickly spat it out in his hands to see a large diamond gem covered in his saliva. Spike looked towards Ettore with confusion. Ettore's expression didn't have any emotion, but his eyes screamed 'shut up' as he stared down to him. Spike looked down the hallway to see Twilight almost walking around the corner almost out of sight.

"This gem is rather light you know..." Spike evilly smirked as he started to flip the gem in his hand.

Ettore sighed as he accepted the dragon's conditions. Using his magic, he spawned another gem out of thin air like a pure magician. He lowered the gem to Spike's empty hand where he chuckled in success as he got two gems for keeping quiet.

"Easy pickings." Spike snickered as he walked the opposite way flipping the gem in his right hand.

Ettore rolled his eyes as no pony is watching him now, allowing him to break character a little. The unicorn couldn't find any reason not to do the actions he has undergone. Preparing the castle while his Master was in the study researching the guests, it seemed like the logical thing to do for a Butler... at least for a True Valet Butler. Ettore closed his eyes as he tried to remember if something was missing for the party.

Ettore opened his eyes from a sudden thud where Twilight went. He looked down the hallway knowing she has probably broken something from the sound of shattering glass. He steadily trotted to the location of the noise; it sounded like it came from the main hall. The stallion stopped by the open door of the main hall to see Twilight rubbing her head alarmed over the smashed disco ball in the centre. Ettore looked to the right where the map room doors are located to see a massive stage for the musicians while on the edges of the hallway are tables for the food and drink. Ettore wondered over to the worried Twilight with a brow raised wondering what she was doing to break the ball. The Alicorn gasped in surprise as Ettore suddenly appeared behind, she then began to giggle with an innocent smile as she tried to hid the ball by standing in front of it.

"Sorry." Twilight apologised as she looked behind her to the disco ball and back to Ettore "I thought I could place it on the chandelier without any trouble, I guess it didn't work out as well as I'd hoped."

"You do not need to apologise to me, Mistress," Ettore angled his head to peer around Twilight, picking up the smashed disco ball using his magic "If anypony should apologise it should be me. I should have placed it on the chandelier first before anything else. Do not worry, Mistress, I shall get a replacement from Miss Pie. In the meantime, may you speak to Miss Applejack for the refreshments for tomorrow evening?"

"Don't beat yourself over my mistake, I just wanted to help out with something," Twilight said as she felt a little guilt as she walked off towards the castle's front doors only to stop on sudden realisation from a flaw " Wait a second? I don't think Applejack can get that many apples and prepare them for drinks in one day?! Not to mention getting them all the way over here in time for the party?!"

Ettore placed the broken disco ball into a sudden appearing rubbish bag. With his magic, he tied a knot and put it into the corner before walking past Twilight and out into the breezy outdoors "I asked her two days ago while you were in your study, she should have the order ready now for me and she even promised me to deliver them to the castle's kitchen."

Twilight sighed in defeat as she should've expected that response from Ettore. Twilight watched until he was out of sight before making her way to Sweet Apple Acres. On the way there she had a few moments to think. Like, why is Ettore trying so hard for this party? It can't be for her because it's like he has no emotion to express to begin with. He's so organised; he plans ahead of time so that he can be of use. Even if he his a Butler doing his job, it's still impressive. If she decided to be like that, it would be annoying to keep track of. Well, he did organise the study in an hour while she was asleep so he knows how to get stuff done in silence. Time past as she thought of a couple more small things along the way. Before even realising she was standing outside Apple Acres where Granny Smith sat on her chair on the front porch, rocking back and forth without any care in the world. Twilight grew a smile as a few memories came into her mind. The good times where they would all just sit and talk while eating a lovely lunch prepared by the Cake's as a thank you for Pinkie looking after the twins. She couldn't figure it out as to why the map keeps summoning all of them around Equestria. The most recent one she did was stopping killer bees eating the apple crop in Appaloosa. How is that meant to tie into friendship? It simply doesn't. Lately, they all haven't been able to talk to each other, well, apart from Rarity that is.

Twilight shook her head to escape her mind, which is a hard thing to do in her case. She wondered over to the barn to notice it was wide open. She peeked round the barn door only to witness something she has never seen. The barn was filled with large buckets of red apples, making it impossible to see anything else in the barn. It was astounding to see so many apples congregating in one place, this many apples not already made into cider or juice must mean they are getting prepared today. Twilight took a few steps away from the barn doors to get a better view. A million thoughts still rushed into her head as she stood there thinking why Ettore would order so many apples. All that came to a sudden halt as she felt a long curved pole come round her neck making her wings unfold with a quiet yelp from her. A familiar voice groaned as they got a face full of feathers.

"Now that was just uncalled for, Sugarcube!" Twilight turned around to see Applejack with her yellow mane down with her cowgirl hat. Twilight hummed as she looked at the earth pony's new mane style. It was like a sleek look that curved round her left side of her neck; it expressed a bit of laziness to her. But it's a nice change to see her friend again with a refreshing new mane style.

"Sorry, Ajay. You know I still can't control my wings when I get frightened." Twilight replied only to get a smile from Applejack as a return.

"S~o, What do you think, is the order all right?" Applejack said as she wandered into the barn and taking an apple from one of the buckets and checking it over carefully.

"How many did Ettore order?" Twilight asked with her brow raised.

"Beats me, Hun. He just wanted, at least, one hundred large buckets of apples." Applejack took a bite out of the apple before placing it on a crate beside one of the buckets.

"I thought he asked you to make the cider and juice for the day, not just the apples?" Twilight asked, still wondering about Ettore's motives for the apples.

"I think he said something about doing it himself? I know this is sounding rather far fetch, but, are ya sure you aren't workin' Ettore to the bone with this?" Applejack looked worried as she moved next to Twilight.

"Oh no, no, no." Twilight defended herself, shaking her two front hoofs together "He's doing this on his own accord. All I've asked him to do is give me some information on the ponies coming to the party, not do the entire party altogether."

"Okay then. But do make sure he doesn't just collapse from exhaustion. Even if some ponies don't show, they will eventually fall."

"You mean like somepony that we all know who did that." Twilight chuckled towards Applejack only to receive a sharp glare back only for it to turn to both of them laughing about it.

"Yeah, don't worry about the apples, Twi. Me and Big Mac will deliver the apples to the kitchen now. You go on back and finish with decorating the castle for the party tomorrow." Ajay finished as she walked back it to the barn. Twilight smirked towards Ajay as she fitted the first bucket up with a saddle ready to move out.

"Come on, Applebloom!" Twilight and Ajay looked at each other in confusion from Sweetie Belle's voice " You can fly that thing!"

Twilight and Ajay quickly trotted a small distance away from the barn so they can get a view of the roof. What they saw was a hang glider sitting on the roof with Applebloom about to take off while Scootaloo and Sweetie stood beside it giving her an encouraging speech.

"What in tarnation are Y'all doin' up there?!" Applejack shouted to the Cutie Mark Crusaders on the barn roof; She then turned to Twilight with an awkward smile saying "Go on Twi, I have it covered."

Twilight giggled once more and decided to take her up on that offer as she knows to stay out of that kind of matters. She started to make her slow journey back to Ponyville only to hear Applebloom's voice scream "We're trying to get our cutie marks in hang gliding, Sis!"

Twilight couldn't help but laugh in joy, seeing family have that kind of enjoyment and activity must be fun. Twilight has Shining Armour, but since he married Princess Cadence sometime ago, he hasn't been round to say hello, neither has Cadence for that matter. Other than Spike in the Castle, it's silent...well, until recently when Ettore came to town. On her way through Ponyville, Twilight greeted nearly every pony she came across; since she has been in her study for two days straight it might be good for everypony to know she isn't dead. The town's folk are helpful and friendly to each other even before she arrived about four or five years ago. Then again, a lot has happened in that time that would make anypony change who they are but they stuck to their roots and didn't change. While on her way back to her castle she noticed Ettore speaking to the one named Vinyl Scratch in the middle of the street. If you call writing on a chalkboard and showing it to Vinyl talking, then it's odd. Twilight has heard strange things about Vinyl Scratch; she's an unknown type who doesn't say much and loves music. Maybe because she wears headphones all the time she can't hear anypony around her, she could be deaf for how loud she plays those headphones in her ears. The conversation of Ettore and Vinyl seemed one sided as Vinyl just nodded back without saying a word. Twilight shrugged her shoulders as if it didn't bother her one bit. She made it back to the castle to see that decorations were placed in boxes in the centre of the main hall with a note attached. The note was from Ettore telling Twilight that he got more supplies for her to place up around the main hall since she moaned for not helping with the first party set up. Twilight felt a little embarrassed for acting like a little foal moments ago because it wasn't the right way to act, however, at least she can help out with the party set up now.

The hours flew by within the castle. Twilight managed to finish the layout of the perfect decoration pattern to make the party more enlightening for the guests. Ettore was in the kitchen squeezing out the lif-er I mean juice of the apples that Applejack and Big Mac delivered. Getting the other part of the party together is easy going from there onward. All that is left to do is finish the final touches on the lights around the stage and the other beverages for the older generation; alcohol for the older mares and stallions. That wasn't all though, Rarity came over later that day to give in the fashionable dress for Twilight and two custom made suits for Spike and Ettore. They were almost set and ready for the party tomorrow, all they were missing was the workforce for the party. Apart from the chiefs and Ettore, there isn't any other pony to help around. One unicorn being the only workforce isn't very smart so Ettore swiftly wrote a couple of letters and sent them off to Ditzy's Mailing Services in hope for a quick reply the next day on the party.


(The Next Day)

Today was the day of the party, the balloons were still inflated, the cooks have arrived with their utensils, and the workforce is still nowhere to be seen. Twilight being the 'status quo' type of pony, started to get a little worried as the party only started in a couple of hours. She waited at the castle's front door biting her left hoof as she stared down towards the town in hope for Ettore's workforce to arrive. Twilight hasn't been known not to have anything missing or out of place, that implies to her first party when she was a filly a long while back as well. The worry made Twilight pressed down on her hoof a little harder making her gasp in sudden pain on the self-inflicting torment. She nervously looked behind her to see Ettore using his magic to place a buffet on the tables around the central hall. She was a little irritated how Ettore was so calm about his workforce not arriving, to her it's a huge disappointment. After she had watched Ettore finish moving the food and placing up a makeshift bar for the alcohol and drinks, she wondered why the area around her suddenly darkened. Twilight instantaneously turned around only for her ears to droop back with her face in surprise like a bombshell. Ettore noticed Twilight's concern from her facial expression and made his way over. Ettore stopped next to Twilight, who was looking up, decided to do the same. Ettore raised an eyebrow in shock as he never expected something like this to happen.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight squeamishly asked as she took a step back.

In front of them stood a Minotaur with four goats behind him with their arms crossed leaning on the Minotaur himself "IRON WILL IS HERE TO LEND A HELPING HAND!!"

Twilight chuckled lightly in disbelief before pulling Ettore away from the door whispering "What are they doing here?! I thought you had a workforce coming?!"

Ettore looked behind him to see Iron Will and his posse smile with a thumbs up towards him making him wonder why did they send him there.

"I do not know why or how they ended up here, so let us investigate this little dilemma shall we?" Ettore whispered back in a reply before making his way towards the five. Ettore cleared his throat as he was about to speak, only to be interrupted by a letter in his face by Iron Will. Ettore used his magic to open the envelope containing the letter and started to read it. He knew immediately that it was his hoof-writing saying he needs a workforce and will pay handsomely for their best workers at the Manehatten Employee Hire. Dizty Doo, I knew hiring your services were spot on. Ettore thought to himself. Twilight swear she saw Ettore smile for a split second just like the time when he said he was 'one hell of a Butler'.

Ettore scrunched up the letter with his magic and tossed it into the nearest rubbish bag without looking. He took a step forward to the group and raised his left hoof out towards the Minotaur introducing himself "My name is Ettore, I am my Mistress's Butler in which you will be serving as well for tonight, Mr Will." Iron Will's posse gave each other a high five while Will smirked as he shook Ettore's hoof.

"What?!" Twilight quickly yelped towards Ettore trying to process what a 7 foot tall Minotaur can do at one of these parties "Why would you even hire a Minotaur and goats for your workforce?...err, no offence."

"None taken, Princess," Iron Will chuckled towards the duo on the ground lower than him.

"Having a Minotaur as a bouncer would help greatly in keeping order if there is a fight, not to mention I know his posse are good with the electrical appliances and good at taking orders," Ettore replied. Twilight slightly knew what Ettore was going on about, having a large party could mean a lot of ruckus, and possibly, fights. The other is the lights, the stage and the equipment. It would need some maintenance to keep running without burning out. Heck, even if one or two of them help out with waitering the food and drink would be a huge help.

"As long as you had planned this outcome, I don't mind." Twilight sighed as she tilted her head towards Ettore hoping she would get the answer she wanted.

"Planned?" Ettore replied as he looked back at Twilight only to see her face turn to harrow as he continued "Sure, let us go with this as being 'planned', Mistress."

Twilight's face dropped along with her ears once more upon hearing Ettore's sentence. It wasn't the fact that she didn't have any trust in Iron Will and his goons or from the time when he changed Fluttershy's attitude to an assertive one, it's just from the oddity of a Minotaur and goats working at a massive party. Would the guests be threatened by him while thinking of the goats as cheap labour? But if Ettore thinks it is a good idea to hire them as a last minute replacement then she would roll with it.

Twilight decided it was time to get into her dress that Rarity made for her so she left Ettore to explain to Iron Will and his posse's about their jobs for the night. She distinctly overheard him say they will receive a ridiculous amount of bits when the night is over; that made Iron Will comply even greater to Ettore's orders; since money is always a good motivator. Twilight's dress is a very high-end white sewed dress that glistened to the smallest glimpse of light. Rarity being Rarity, standing out is a part of her work so the dress would become the bane of everypony there. Twilight moved back into the main hall after she put on her dress only to be astonished by the sight of Iron Will and his gang wearing high-class suits while running around seeing all the equipment and refreshments were all in order. Ettore was like a natural leader as he gave the new workforce orders. They were precise with their movements in and out of the kitchen and sorting out the equipment; Iron Will was even given instructions about his attitude and reading the list of guests to let in. If that wasn't enough, Octavia and her orchestra arrived when she was putting on her dress and are now setting up their instruments on stage ready to perform. Fifteen munites later; Vinyl Scratch showed up at the castle doors with her own disc jockey which brought a little confusion to her but soon realised what Ettore was speaking to Vinyl for. She didn't even plan anything on the music side which must mean Ettore did it all. And if that wasn't all, Derpy came in and quickly gave her a letter saying the band is running a little late. How can Ettore be so resourceful, he managed to juice the apples and make a heaping amount of cider for the party as well as natural juice, but he also managed to order alcohol for the party. This wasn't just organisation; it was pre-planning at it's best.

The peace of an empty main hall soon came to an end as chatter came outside the castle doors. They were all ready for it, the start of the party and slight chaos. Ettore stood by the side of the castle door looking towards the wall opposite where the guests would pass him; he stood there holding up eight round metal trays with an assortment of drinks on top ready and waiting. Twilight stood by the castle doors, taking in deep breaths before she showed her face to the audience. Iron Will was standing outside where he should be while his gang were doing numerous jobs around the main hall. Twilight looked at a random clock in the main hall to see the time was quarter to five, right on schedule for the speech before the party. The door slowly opened with Iron Will's hand pushing it, revealing the crowd that awaited the party. Ettore looked towards Octavia, giving her a slight nod to start playing some classical music. Twilight moved outside of the castle doors, grabbing everypony's attention.

Twilight had taken in a deep breath before she spoke "Welcome everypony to Ponyville. I have been instructed to organise this party for your enjoyment here today, and quite frank, I am a little stumped on this outcome of how this became a reality. So I do hope you all enjoy this little gift we have to offer you. Thank you." Twilight smiled as she walked beside Iron Will letting their guests walk straight on in.

"Also, you are letting in the Ponyville residents right?" Twilight whispered as she flew up towards Iron Will, who just gave a nod in compliance.

Twilight sighed in relief as she thought her friends wouldn't be able to enter the party, it just wouldn't be a party without them there. But, it never seemed to stop, the line going into the castle. Ettore was coping easily as his workforce quickly brought over another tray of drinks as soon as he ran out on one. He stared onto the hoard of ponies walking into the main hall as if they were like moths to a flame. He knew every single one of them from the documents; their names, age, likes and dislikes. Ettore couldn't shake the feeling of somepony watching him, yeah everypony there was looking his way, but this felt like a death glare. He observed even harder upon the crowd; nothing stood out until he witnessed a flowing lock of electric purple hair appear and vanish in an instant. Ettore shook his head as if he had hallucinated it since he didn't get much sleep in the three days, four days to be exact, he just brushed it off and stood there with a straight face.

"You look dashing in that suit I made for you darling." Ettore raised a brow as he looked to his left to see Rarity wearing a glittering blue frilly dress with two blue front socks with her hair in one large swirl on her left side.

"You make perfect quality attire, Miss Rarity." Ettore compliments the white unicorn, bringing in all the round metal trays as no more ponies were entering the castle "It was a wonderful decision by Sir Spike. I know this is a short conversation, but I must attend the bar, my utmost apologies."

"No worries dear; I can just follow you there." Rarity enthusiastically replied to Ettore, who started to walk towards the makeshift bar. Ettore swiftly swivelled in and out of everypony's way, trying to shake off Rarity from his tail. He knows she means no harm, but getting involved with another mare isn't what he's looking for. After five minutes of breaking sight of Rarity, he sighed through his nose in relief. He was in the middle of the crowd holding metal trays with his magic. This atmosphere was completely new to Ettore; He's only been too sophisticated parties with high-class items from drinks to the simplest spoon. This rowdy and unruly crowd from a range of ponies from country to rich made him seem relaxed a little. Ettore's heart skipped a beat as he watched ponies move aside in front of him, his heart almost about to crack as he stared. The food table was running extremely low on sprinkle doughnuts, and only in the first few minutes of the party starting. Ettore walked over to the table only to hear a British voice shout louder than the guests and music.

"Even when we're here not on a job you still bloody eat doughnuts!"

Ettore noticed a grey earth pony stallion with a large black mane with blue highlights sitting down on a table shaking his head towards a white pegasus, who has a smaller mane and tail with the same mane colour, gobbling away at a full plate of doughnuts. Ettore chuckled as the pegasus just shrugged back as he ate more of the doughnuts. Without getting involved, he picked up the two large metal plates and kept them close as he chicaned through the crowd and down the empty hallway towards the kitchen. As he arrived at the kitchen door, the music changed to an upbeat nightclub mix. Vinyl must be on stage was the first thought in Ettore's head. Ettore opened the kitchen doors to see four chefs cooking away with exquisite precision. The second set of food was ready and set to go on the table beside the kitchen door. Ettore watched as the movements of the chefs dwindled as their ears picked up on Vinyl's music. He could tell they wanted to go and enjoy the party as well but they know full well the food won't cook itself. Ettore closed his eyes for a second before coming to a conclusion. He walked over to the chefs and told them to go and have an hour or two break to unwind. They left the kitchen, not before they bowed to him for his kind gesture, and went to the party where screams of joy could be heard. Ettore went over to the stoves and turned them all down to a simmer while the ovens a low heat. The loud noise made Ettore cringe a little, making him close the kitchen door with his magic. As the doors shut, he felt murmurs of the music and cheers of the ponies outside. Silence is bliss most of the time; it gives you time to think and just relax. However, the uneasy feeling still lingered inside him; he couldn't get rid of it as he saw the flock of electric purple hair. Was his brain forcing him to remember something he didn't want to or is something about to happen? Ettore chuckled as he shook his head only to turn his head abruptly to the door opening behind him. It was just one of Iron Will's posse grabbing a plate full of food, nothing major to lose his cool over. It felt strange after that moment, the air around was somehow becoming cumbersome and damp, and he just couldn't explain it, it wasn't from the cooking. Ettore wondered back over to the stoves, turning them off completely, so there aren't any worrying noises in the background.

"It's been far too long Ettore."

Ettore froze on the spot as he heard a familiar female's sour voice behind him, his eyes widened as he looked over his shoulder only for worry to become of him.


Twilight walked around the party, greeting anypony she could see with a happy smile. It was a great time for her especially since she and her close friends managed to meet up and have their laughs. She even managed to meet ponies that have some of the same likes as her that weren't on the files. After a while of greeting everypony, she managed to come across Ditzy and Mayor Mare laughing as they held a drink in their hooves.

"So how are you enjoying the party so far?" Twilight went straight to the point as she tried to speak over Vinyl's music.

"It's going superbly so far Princess; I'm glad you decided to do this for everypony's sake." Mayor Mare came out as she toasted her alcoholic cider in the air.

"Yes, thank you for inviting me to the party as well Twilight," Ditzy said with a shy tone, trying to hold her drink into her chest.

"You're welcome Derpy. But, this couldn't have been possible if the Mayor hadn't come to me about starting the party for all these ponies." Twilight smiled back only to receive a strange look back from Mayor Mare.

"I never asked you to do this?" Mayor mare replied.

"Yes you did, three days ago you asked about creating this party to have the visitors have a good time in Ponyville, right?" Twilight's voice was cracking as she chuckled, hoping the Mayor was just joking.

"Three days ago?" Mayor Mare said as she looked towards the ceiling in deep thought "I was with Fluttershy the entire day in her cottage having tea and discussing the animal plan she been thinking of."

"But?... You were?..." Twilight stuttered as she looked at the dumbfounded mare until an idea popped into her head "Derpy delivered a package for Ettore and Rarity saw you sitting next to me?" She continued as she looked towards Ditzy, who nodded towards Mayor Mare agreeing she was there. Twilight's eyes widened as she felt her body go numb as if something frightened her greatly.

-Kaboom-

A large explosion alerted the entire main hall to stop their activities, even Vinyl stopped her song and took off her goggles revealing her purple eyes. Ettore stood down the hallway towards the kitchen, which was filled with smoke and a large gaping hole in the wall. Ettore stood there with a metal tray in front of him with a knife sticking into it. A crowd soon congregated around Ettore, seeing he was composed with a deathly glare towards the smoke. Twilight flew past and landed behind Ettore, who just lifted his hoof making sure she doesn't past him.

"Still the same as always Ettore, protecting your white suit from any dirt; even if it is done by a poor seamstress who uses cheap materials." Two silhouettes stood in the smoke, staring towards Ettore.

"Cheap?!" Rarity shouted at the top of her lungs "I have you know, I used my best materials for those suits and dress!"

"Clearly you need a lesson in etiquette, you plebeian." The female voice echoed the hall as with a pair of hoofsteps walking towards them. On the right walking out from the smoke was a buff black unicorn stallion with a blood red mane that shielded his eyes apart from a small V that revealed his blood red eye, he also wore an electric purple fancy suit while his flank was bare of any mark. Next to him walked a fire orange pegasus mare, her electric purple mane is in two large ponytails on equal side of her while her tail split into four ponytails. She wore an elegant electric purple dress that matched her mane and tail. If that wasn't all, the cutie mark wasn't visible on her as the dress blocked the view of her flank.

"Charis, if whom do I owe this pleasure to?" Ettore answered back, making Twilight judder to how does he know her by name.

"Oh~ how sweet, you still remember my name!" Charis brought her two front hooves up to her face and rubbing it with a foalish smile as if she was praised. Ettore clicked his tongue while Twilight was confused at how Charis acted.

"I am not playing around Charis, of all pony's, you should know I don't play around." Ettore replied only to receive a shocked expression from Charis and Twilight. For Twilight, Ettore has never used informal language before, but for it to shock Charis too, it must have been huge.

"-tsk-...What are you doing here Ettore?" Charis scoffed towards the stallion holding a metal tray by his face "You aren't suppose to be here, more or less a butler for such a commoner?!"

"Insulting one's master is like tarnishing the True Valet's name, have some respect, Charis." Ettore stood his composed manner perfectly. Twilight was still confused about this little meeting, like why would she just attack Ettore and make a massive hole in her castle? Either way, she was going to figure out the reason why.

"Ha~ Ha ha~, I hope I am not interrupting anything major bu-"

"Shut up you filth!" Charis shouted at the top of her lungs towards Twilight only for her to gasp as a sudden reaction from the stallion next to Charis started to shoot magic spears from his horn towards her. Twilight instinctively put up a magical barrier around her as she closed her eyes, the room gasped as the sound of metal pings echoed off the walls. Twilight opened her left eye slightly to see Ettore's metal tray in front of her with said Spears in it. Ettore brought the tray to him, pulling out the spears and one knife and dropping them to the floor.

"o~h, are you finally getting serious with me Ettore?" Charis stomped around with excitement as Ettore's left eye started to twitch "This is what I expected when I got you as an opponent!"

"Ettore, what is she talking about? Opponent? Are you going to fight them?" Twilight asked as she lowered her barrier. Ettore sighed as his eye stopped twitching, bring back his composure.

"If Mistress wishes so, I will guard you with my life. So yes I will if I have to." Ettore said facing towards Charis, pulling the metal tray into his left hoof instead of using his magic.

"Gr~, stop paying her so much more attention than me Ettore!" Charis stomped her hoof which brought the stallion beside her to stand in front ready for battle "I'll make sure to remind you that you only belong to me! Volkan, Erupt!"

Twilight gasped as the stallion in front of Charis tilted his head up as he incited a spell that made his horn glow. Ettore looked behind him to see Twilight in shock in the large black ball in front of her. The light purple stallion sighed as he clicked his neck by tilting it left and right. As the black stallion moved his head in a circle about to launch the ball, Ettore took a few step in front staring down onto the reflection of the dented tray. He knew this was going to be the start of his old life.

"Fire!!" Charis shouted to Volkan, who released the ball towards Ettore, Twilight and the crowd. Ettore gave a slight chuckle as he held the tray sideway's, waiting for the right time. He held his breath and closed his eyes as he pulled his left hoof across the front of his neck. He waited patiently as the ball drew closer. Ettore felt a burning sensation as the ball finally got within distance, making him swing his left hoof entirely to the left. Everypony's jaw dropped as a ten-metre magic ball suddenly flew in a ninety-degree angle into the wall beside Ettore, breaking it fully with rubble inside the room than the hallway. Ettore opened his eyes smoothly to see the tray on black fire. He proceeded to place the tray on his hoof, so it's level with black flames coming off next to his face. He dropped his head towards Charis and Volkan with the tray lowering halfway on his right leg. Charis couldn't stop staring at Ettore as he just stood there with his head lowered with the flaming tray; it made him look ominous and frightening.

"How could you deflect that with just a tray?!"

Ettore slowly chuckled as he raised his head, revealing a sinister smirk on his face and in his eyes.

"If I couldn't even do that Charis, what kind of Butler would I be?"

Author's Note:

Need I say anything, well, one is that I am completely sick and feel like I want to die :pinkiesick:

two, I proofread this to the best of my abilities, which I need a proper proofreader to help me out with.

three, if you have any questions, I will answer them so please don't be afraid to ask them.

four, I thank everypony has been reading this and thank you for the comments. I never knew it would get that many likes and views. you all are what keep me happy when I'm down and depressed, from either being sick or because of something inside my head. I can not thank you enough! :fluttershysad::derpytongue2:

Charis- means grace and beautiful in greek. Volkan- Volcano in Turkish.