• Published 12th Oct 2015
  • 3,714 Views, 87 Comments

Piraka Don't Play Fair - The Warmaster



When you go to a Comicon, what do you expect? A good, normal day. Not for us. In one second, we turned from normal people into Equestria's Most Wanted

  • ...
20
 87
 3,714

Chapter Thirteen: Meet N' Greet Finale (Dark Toa Arc Finale)



The Six Piraka met up at the center of the ruined town, attempting to step over the rubble of buildings.


“Hey Zaktan, where did your opponent go?” Hakann asked as they all met up.

“I don't know. Matoro just randomly vanished during our fight.” Zaktan shrugged, glancing at the grey building next to them. It was almost similar to a bunker, now that he thought about it.

“Well, at least we are all together.” Vezok said. “Perhaps they met up too?” The other Piraka nodded.

“Most likely. I wonder if our friend managed to get away. This entire endeavor was because of that.” Hakann said, glancing at the ruins of the city. “Man, we really did a number on the city. As long as it doesn't come out of our budget, I don't really care.”

“Well, let's go find the Toa for the final phase of our plan.” Zaktan growled, before the building next to them exploded in a burst of fire, electrical energy, and dust.

“I think it's the other way around.” A now all-too-familiar voice chuckled as six beings walked out of the dust, energy weapons glowing.

“Oh of course it is.” Hakann growled, dusting himself off as the others got back up. They walked towards the Toa in a line, priming their respective weapons and pointing them at the Toa. “You guys ready?”

“Ready for what, pray tell?” Jaller asked as the other Toa got up in a similar line, shoulder to shoulder, and aimed their energy weapons at the Piraka.

“You’ll see.” Zaktan growled as the two sides opened up with their elemental powers, two nearly identical walls of elemental force careening towards each other, before slamming together in a bright flash. The two walls of elemental energy pushed against each other, struggling to beat the other side. Zaktan and the others felt their energy beginning to waver, as the Toa pressed forward, their natural elemental powers proving superior to the Piraka’s gifts.


Zaktan grit his teeth in frustration, before yelling, “Avak, now!”

The brown Piraka barely managed to divert some of his attention to lifting his other arm up, the golden Zamor Sphere held inside the Launcher glowing with mixed energies. Taking aim at the center of the Toa line, he fired, the Zamor Sphere flying over the conflicting energies, temporarily becoming invisible as it passed over the point where the two lines of fire met, before slamming into the Toa of Fire.

The energies of the special Zamor Sphere connected to the other Toa, passing through them like an electric shock as they felt their elemental powers began to flow out of their bodies.

And directly into the Six Piraka.

Renewed by the stolen powers of the Toa, the Piraka thrust forward, their powers now doubled as the combined blasts smashed into the six Toa, blasting them into the wall of the building far behind them.

The Piraka pressed forward, their energies beginning to crystallize around the Toa Inika.

“You….cheating...bastards….” Toa Jaller growled as his body was covered in crystallized protodermis.

“We are Piraka.” Zaktan grinned, even as the Toa were completely encased in the new Toa Seal. “And Piraka don't play fair.”

The Piraka lowered their weapons, sighing as they glanced at the imprisoned Toa, then at each other.

“Hell yeah!” Avak cheered, patting Thok in the back. “I didn't think it would work!”

“Where did you even get that Zamor Sphere?” Hakann asked as the others celebrated.

“Zaktan asked me to craft it. I honestly didn't think it would work, as I was kinda guessing how it was built in the original storyline. But it worked!” Avak explained, punching Vezok in the arm.

“Maybe we have some sort of connection to the original Piraka?” Thok asked as they began walking away. “It would explain how you were able to make the Zamor Sphere we needed on pure guesswork.”

“Nah, I think I’m just that smart!” Avak grinned, wrapping an arm around Thok’s shoulder. “You think way too hard on these things, you know?”

“We ought to depart.” Zaktan spoke up, his gaze fixed on the now fully formed Toa seal. “The guard will be here soon, and I’d rather not be captured by such small fry.”


“....it has been six days since the criminals known as the Piraka attacked the city of Manehatten,” the Pony Reporter said, her voice echoing from the radio. “And in the resulting battle between the Toa and the Piraka, the city was, for the most part, destroyed, though there were no casualties, thank Celestia. However, only a few days after, a recording was leaked of a conversation between the two sides just before the battle, and the Toa of Fire revealed his true colors, saying that he would take over Equestria once everything was done. While the Toa have been found, trapped in some form of crystal formation, the whereabouts of the Six Piraka are still as of yet unknown.”


“And of course they don't give us the credit we deserve.” Hakann growled, tossing a ball at the wall besides the small device.

“We are some of Equestria’s most wanted. There is no way they would give credit to their criminals.” Thok replied, smacking the crimson Piraka upside the head. “Just be glad we got rid of a potential problem.”


Deep beneath the waves of the North Lunar Sea


A small fish swam away as fast as it could from the creature chasing after it. Unfortunately, the fish was not as quick as the creature, and it was snatched up in one of the shark-like beasts claws, before being devoured raw. The bone-white creature paused, the red tips of it’s head and blades glinting in the ocean.

“It is almost time, my fellow Prisoners.” The creature growled, noting the red eyes glowing in the darkness. “Soon….”


Author's Note:

Welp, that's the end of the First Arc of Piraka Don't Play Fair!

I hope you all enjoyed, and I hope to see you all in the second arc!

If you want to, you can follow me, and be kept up to date with any potential announcements for any of my stories!

"Because we are Piraka." Zaktan grinned, "And Piraka don't play fair."

Roll credits! +1 Sin