• Published 1st Jun 2012
  • 672 Views, 2 Comments

The Last Parasite Returns - mmonsoon326



Scootaloo must rescue Rainbow Dash after a mysterious pony captures her in the Everfree Forest

  • ...
3
 2
 672

What is this, Mercy you speak of?

Scootaloo awakened from her slumber feeling as if she had one too many mugs of apple cider, though thankfully she didn’t seem to have any injuries past a few bruises and cuts. She gazed at her surroundings in a daze, not remembering where she was or why, until her eyes fell on a cloaked pony laying on the ground beside her. Then everything hit her. She speedily grabbed the ancient sword that landed a few feet away and stood up on the other pony, sword blade touching his neck. He awoke with a start.

“I should kill you right here and now.” Scootaloo warned.

“Yes, you should, and must.” The downed figure replied eagerly, face still shrouded in shadow. His eagerness unsettled her, though it didn’t show.

She felt an odd presence within the other pony, almost as if there were two minds within the body. “Well I’m not going to kill you, you pathetic bug! You’re just a parasite that’s been feeding off of an innocent pony for a thousand years. And I’m guessing you needed my friends to replenish your host’s body. Instead, I’m going to show you mercy, I’ll just leave you here, perfectly alone, crippled and helpless. When you wake up next you’ll be missing a limb or two. But still alive. And if I ever see you or have the tiniest suspicion that you’re kidnapping anypony from Ponyville again, I will find you, and I will kill you without hesitation.” With that, Scootaloo rammed the hilt into the side of his head, rendering him unconscious yet again. Despite her gut feeling of complete mercy, she amputated his right hind leg from his body, and chopped it into bite-size pieces.

“That should leave you down for a while...I hope.” Scootaloo wasn’t so certain that it would. She left the pitiful leech behind her as she made her way back to the cell her friends were still held in. “When I get back home, I’m gonna sleep for a week.”