• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 1,225 Views, 18 Comments

Over-Infinite Bonds and Friendships - ShogunWriter106



What would you get if you mix a pitying OOO fanatic, the Greeed, and a journal containg the information to making new Core Medals into Equestria? A big mess of chaos, comedy, and adventure.

  • ...
1
 18
 1,225

Omen, Transported, and Revival

Ancient Equestria

Deep within the chambers of the Castle of the Royal Sisters, Star Swirl the Bearded hummed in thought as his eyes gazed at the wrinkly pages before him. He looked at the symbols in thought before he diverted his attention away from the unknown tome to write down some notes.

"Teacher? Why are you still up this late at night?" An orange robed unicorn stallion with a brown mane and tail spoke up as he walked into the room.

"Mystic Warlock..." Star Swirl sighed as he magically closed the book after bookmarking it with a prismatic quill, "Every night when I go to sleep, thoughts tend to interfere with my rest. I don't understand why would the King of Germaney hire you for some mysterious purpose, but I bet it has something to do with this!"

Star Swirl lifted the book in his magic and tossed it with great accuracy onto a nearby podium where it landed perfectly.

"I'm telling you Mystic!" Star Swirl humphed, "I don't trust that greedy fool! He's up to something, I can feel it! When he send that book to me, it made my suspicions grew worse! Why would the King discard something he won't relinquish to anyone?"

"Maybe he doesn't need it anymore..." Mystic Warlock suggested before he yawned as he covered his mouth with his hoof, "Now if you excuse me, I need to sleep and I suggest you do the same!"

The door slammed while Star Swirl stared with a solemn gaze before he turned his attention to the book.

"Maybe he doesn't need it anymore," The bearded unicorn repeated in thought as he walked to the grey tome with metal corners as three slanted blue O's conjoined together glinted on the cover, "You might be right Mystic because the King must have found something terrible! This book is too dangerous for pony kind! I must send it away where it will not do any harm like the Sirens!"

The book was immediately surrounded by his magical aura before it vanished into thin air.

"I hope no one finds that tome, or the book will bring great danger to the one who does!" Star Swirl muttered gravely.


(One Year Later)

Star Swirl swept Mystic Warlock's chambers in silence. It has been one year since his apprentice left to Germaney, and he hasn't been receiving any letters from him; It was bothering him a lot. As he continued to sweep, the wooden end of the broom bumped into a hanging portrait of Mystic Warlock as it swung open to reveal a hollow space containing a book with an alchemist circle on it.

Confused, Star Swirl took the book from the safe and started to read it, but then his confusion changed into shock before his eyes narrowed as he blasted the book with a bolt of rage fueled magic. He then abruptly teleported out of the room as thunder outside started to clash.


Star Swirl stomped throughout the castle as the thunderstorm boomed outside with great anger as he snorted before he slammed two doors open while brushing off guards in magical bursts.

"Mystic!!" Star Swirl bellowed as he walked into a chamber filled with many chemicals and grimores, "I know you are here Mystic! Reveal yourself! I know you kept a book containing forbidden spells in your room! Come out so I can see you!"

"As you wish, teacher," Mystic spoke in a mocking voice as he walked out of a shadow while carrying a stallion's body with a crown on his head before he dumped it in front of his teacher, "But it doesn't matter, the King has outlived his usefulness to me! He sent you the book in hopes you can come up with a failsafe for this project, but HA! What a fool he was when you of all ponies sent the book to another dimension! I thought it was going to be a win for me, but he managed to stop me all by himself by sabotaging the creation process of the Core Medals!"

The body before Star Swirl twitched as it weakly raised its head as it slowly got up from the cold stone floor.

"You are a fool Warlock!" The King weakly spoke in anger before his legs wobbled until Star Swirl caught him, "I've sent the book not to let him to come up with a failsafe, but to make sure the book never falls in the wrong hoofs again! I never thought it was you who placed that spell on the book! Where did you get it?!"

"You pitiful king," Mystic sneered as he walked on what appears to be shattered gems as they crunched beneath his hooves, "I found that book at the edge of Everfree, and when I opened it up, it was filled with many notes written in an unknown language! But I saw the meaning behind them as they were a blueprint to great power! I knew you wouldn't allow me to perform such a dangerous feat, so I placed a temporary spell on it that makes somepony's desires run rampant! I was near completion on my success if you hadn't barged in at the last minute!"

To emphasize his point, Mystic held up two blue coins, and one red coin in his magic, "All I have left now are these! If I haven't reverse engineered these that were with the book, I would have kept working on those Core Medals for 10 years! I would have been one more step closer to ultimate power!!"

"Warlock! You have no idea what dangerous forces are you dealing with!" The King shouted as he leaned against Star Swirl for support.

"Oh, I think I know what I am doing your majesty!" Mystic mocked as he levitated a flask with an unknown magenta liquid, "I'm going to make sure you won't interfere again when I redo this experiment!"

Suddenly a lightning bolt crashed through a stained glass window and blasted the flask into smithereens, causing the contents inside to splash on Mystic! The mad stallion roared in pain as his body slowly changed right before Star Swirl's and the King's eyes until all that was left were the three coins Mystic held and a pile of silver ones.

"Is he gone?" the King asked as he watched Star Swirl perform a scanning spell on the pile of coins.

"I don't think so," Star Swirl concluded as he stepped back and magically moved the pile of coins into a stone container, "He may be a pile of coins, but I can sense his mind. He might learn to control his new form in the future, so I'm taking precautions and sealing him with the other coins into this container in hopes he will never return!"

The King gazed at the floor in shame before he turned to Star Swirl with remorse, "Star Swirl, I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I will make sure this chamber's research is completely destroyed so nopony can use it again. This might be my way of repenting my earlier actions when I was controlled by that spell."

"Your majesty, it wasn't your fault," Star Swirl comforted as he walked with the King while the guards were busy torching the research inside the laboratory, "That spell on that book was broken once it finished its purpose. I doubt anypony with evil intent would be able to make the same mistake. I have made sure of that by placing a protection spell on the book when I teleported it away."

"That may be true old friend," The King stated before his expression turned grim, "but it's my fault for allowing that spell to take control of me."

"Nopony's perfect, your majesty. All we could do now is to learn from our mistakes," Star Swirl stated as he placed a hoof on the elderly king as they left the castle.


Earth

Slow dripping tears ran down from Sozui Shunsen's face as he continued to listen to "Dearly Beloved" from Kingdom Hearts 2 on his I-Pod. It was one of the few known songs that can bring him to tears while he reads something emotional, but that's not the case at this moment for he is currently looking over a website page of Kamen Rider OOO's enemies: The Greeed. Out of all the Kamen Rider enemies, the Greeed were so far the most pitiful.

The one he is currently reading is Ankh, the bird Greeed. At first he thought Ankh was just an apathetic person, but when he found out more about his origins he couldn't but start to feel pity for every Greeed in that show!

"If only there was some way to make things right for them..." Sozui lamented as he clicked to another page.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Nani (What)?"

After shutting down his computer and pressing the stop button on his I-Pod, he got up from his couch and walked to the door of his one room apartment.

"Hello?" Sozui spoke as he opened the door only to see no one. He stepped out for a moment, but then his foot touched something. His eyes drifted down to see a tri-folded letter with a wax seal of three slanted O's on it, "Is that?"

He bend down to pick up the letter and opened it to reveal the contents.

Sozui Shunsen-

If you want to make some changes to desire, then come to the warehouse at 000 Haunted Drive. I have something that might interest you. The map is on the back of this letter with the location marked. We will discuss business there.

"Changes to desire?" Sozui muttered as he flipped the letter over and pulled the wax seal as a brown rectangular piece of plastic peeled off with it to reveal the map, "Are they referring to what I think they are referring? If they are, what do they have that could do that?"


"This must be the place," Sozui muttered as he got out of his car. The warehouse he was standing in front is rather shabby with a bit of worn paint here and there. He winced when a bit of wood fell off from the roof as lightning stormed in the distance, "I got a bad feeling about this..."

Slowly taking out his I-Pod from his pocket, he selected "Thriller" and walked slowly into the dark damp building. When he entered through the entrance, the door suddenly slammed shut enveloping the inside into total darkness! The lights immediately flashed on making Sozui squinted as his eyes blurred until they fully adjusted to the light.

"Hello Sozui," A voice spoke up as a figure in a black coat approached Sozui. "I have been waiting for you."

Sozui flinched and took a step back as he turned off his I-pod. He was about to run for his life if the Mysterious Person had not grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Let's not be hasty," The Mysterious Person calmly spoke as he let go of Sozui when he stopped struggling, "Don't you want to know what I have that can 'change desires.'"

"Yeah, if the door hadn't suddenly slammed shut and you popping out of nowhere near Halloween maybe I wouldn't have started to-" Sozui's rant stopped when the figure reached into his coat and pulled out a book with a familiar symbol on the cover. "What's that?"

"Sozui, I have been watching you for quite some time. I know of your hobbies and fascination with the Greeed and Kamen Rider OOO," The Mysterious Person admitted, "And I must say, I never thought to see someone to have such emotions for the antagonists of that particular show."

"Speak for yourself," Sozui huffed, "I just want to help the Greeed sedate their insatiable hunger and try to teach them how to live with humanity."

"Aah, but to do that you must first remake the Tenth Core Medals of the Greeed by using this book." The Mysterious Person noted as he held out the book to Sozui but he quickly took it out of his reach, "However, to remake them you must first introduce each of the Greeed to a certain concept that synchronizes with them."

"Certain concept?" Sozui said in confusion as he was handed the tome, "But what can I do to defend myself if I don't have the OOO Driver? Or the O Medal HoldEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!?!"

Sozui screamed the rest of his statement as he suddenly dropped through a vortex that appeared under his feet.

"Oh, don't worry," The Mysterious Person chuckled as his hand stopped glowing with white energy while his eyes seemed to glow beneath his hood, "You'll receive them when the time comes."

The Mysterious Person then started to hum as he started to dump five big buckets of Cell Medals into the vortex before he stopped and tied five small burlap sacks to an anvil. He then whistled the last few notes of "The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down" as he pushed the anvil into the vortex and dusted his gloves off as he chuckled.


Equestria (During Discord's Second Reign of Chaos)

Now Discord would be basking in the chaos as he watched ponies ran in fear from the abnormal events, but strangely he was surprisingly bored and has tried several attempts to relieve his boredom.

Discord snorted as he hanged upside down with his chair before he immediately went right side up with it.

"Rgh! I don't get it! Why am I feeling so down?" Discord grunted as he stretched his mismatched body parts to long lengths across the sky before they snapped back to him like a rubberband as he sighed with relief. He then transformed into a version of The Thinker and started to mutter to himself.

"Hmm... I tried watering the plants..." A white mare with a grayish cyan mane shrieked in horror as she was chased by humongous venus flytraps as they snapped at her!

"I tried fishing and boxing..." A stallion screamed in fear as he ran away from a determined octopus with boxing gloves.

Discord poof back to normal, "But none of them amused me even the slightest! The only thing that managed to do so was 'tweaking' those six mares. What is it going to take to get some descent chaos around here?"

He slumped back in his throne as he watched the chaos he made so far with a depressed face as he took out a bag of corn kernels and started to chew on them by tossing them one by one into his mouth. Suddenly, one of Discord's ears twitched when he heard a high whistle that came from above causing him to look up. His eyes instantly widened comically before he quickly scrambled out of his throne while it ran in the opposite direction just as the unknown object crashlanded on the checkerboard ground.

Discord and his throne peeked into the crater and saw a bipedal figure completely unconscious as it groaned in discomfort.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Discord muttered as he noticed a book in the figure's hands and stretched his lion paw to grab it, but as soon as he touched it, he received a shock equal to ten million lightning bolts! Discord's Throne could only watch in apparent amazement as Discord's skeleton flashed in and out before he was blown out of the crater!

A moment later Discord teleported back, grumbling with a stray hair burning on his head before he pinched it out. He then strapped on a surgical mask and rubber gloves before pulling out a rod connected to a measuring device.

"Let's see what we got..." He muttered as he waved the rod over the book and the measuring device clicked progressively fast and loud until it somehow screamed in horror with the rod, and they immediately hopped out of the crater in a fright and ran away as fast as they could! Discord blinked as this reaction before smacking himself in the face in realization, "Star Swirl, you old coot! This is your shield spell work isn't it!? Hmm... and that wasn't the first spell that landed on this bundle of papers. There is a faint trace of a mind-control spell on here as well, but why would such a strange creature have a important book?"

Discord snapped his eagle claw as a phantasm book titled Memories floated through the figure's head as the chain connected to his head rattled when he took the book and opened it up.

"Hmm, Let's see," Discord murmured with glassless bifocals as he flipped through the pages, "His name is Sozui Shunsen... He is 20 years old... Likes to listen to music..."

Discord's eyes wiggled back and forth as he scanned through the pages until they stopped on the last page that describes Sozui being given the book before he was teleported to Equestria by the Mysterious Person.

"How odd... yet strangely... chaotic!" Discord smirked as he slid the book back in Sozui's head before he rubbed his eagle claw and lion paw eagerly, "If he wants to help these 'Greeed' so badly, I'll grant his wish!"

He then snapped his eagle claw and watch as fragments appeared out of thin air before they formed into red, yellow, green, blue, and grey Core Medals, but he frowned when he saw them, "Strange... why am I getting a sense of déjà vu? Oh well! It will come to me eventually! Now! Let's see what I can do with them!"

Discord's Throne quivered in fear as it stepped back when its owner pulled out a chainsaw and cackled like a maniac! The coins seemed to have reacted to this response as the red Core Medal displaying a hawk hit him on the head while the green Core Medal displaying a stag beetle socked him in the gut.

"OW!" Discord yelped as he rubbed his head before glaring at the Core Medals floating before him, "Oh so that's how you want to play huh? Well I'll-"

He didn't get to finish his statement when a horde of Cell Medals suddenly poured down on his head. Discord quickly pulled out a parasol and turned it upside down to shield himself from the 'Cell Medal Rain.'

"What the-?! Where are these things coming from? Pootey! Yuck! I think one fell in my mouth!" Discord complained in disgust. The Cell Medal Rain continued for seven more seconds before it finally stopped.

Discord held out a lion paw to check if it is still raining metal coins before he closed up the parasol.

"Well, that wasn't so bad," He stated as he shook the small umbrella for a bit.

CLANG!!

Unfortunately, Discord's statement was immediately declared untrue when an anvil suddenly fell on his head!

"Daisy~! Daisy~! I'm all crazy..." Discord deliriously sang while cotton candy clouds swirled around his head before he collapsed to the ground. Discord's Throne crept over to its master as it nudged him with one of its legs in worriment, but then a jingling was then heard as five burlap sacks near the anvil trembled before Cell Medals spewed out in an amazing speed!

Discord's Throne whimpered as it watched the recreated green, blue, grey, and yellow Core Medals became surrounded by the moving masses before each of them flew off in four different directions. The red Core Medal, however, stayed put as the Cell Medals converged around it until they formed into a humanoid body with avian aspects.

The body seem to look around for a moment before it rested its gaze on the unconscious Sozui holding the book in his arms. It walked over to him and hoisted him up in its arms before it became a mass of Cell Medals and flew towards the Everfree Forest. Discord's Throne could only watch in confusion until it heard Discord groaning as he woke up.

"Ogh! Why do I have such a splitting headache and where did this crater come from?" Discord asked in confusion as he rubbed his head in pain. Discord's Throne just walked over to him slid him back to his seat and took him to a nearby hill as six mares rushed towards it.


Near the Everfree Forest, the avian creature continued to stare as it watched a double rainbow surrounded the chaotic place before it disappeared to reveal a normal town.

"Humph, I don't know what is going on or why I'm still alive," The avian creature stated in a masculine voice as he stroked his right hand over his half-faceless face before he turned his attention to Sozui, "But something tells me this is going to get strange."