• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 511 Views, 4 Comments

Following In his Father's Claws - UnbiasedRage



Each Generation thinks its problems are worst then the previous one. Deimos and his friends are no exception but they know their worst beast then their parents, well maybe not.

  • ...
9
 4
 511

Chapter One: Amps and Wubs

“Not even close” Amp said as she magically flung another pair of black and white shades on her bed, adding to the already monstrous multi-color pile of sunglasses. “Where are they, I know I put them in here!” Amp whined as she desperately search her closet failing to notice the mare standing in her doorway watching with amused an smile.

“Are these what you’re looking for?” The mare asked levitating a pair of neon purple aviators to amps face, already knowing the answer.

“My shades!” Amp shouted seizing them with her magic and hastily placing them in her saddle bag near the foot of her bed. “Where did you find them?” Amp asked reaching to hug the mare. The mare accepted and waited moment before responding.

“Over there” she said jerking her head so her horn to point an object that sat in the living with Pon-3 written on the top of it. “You know most ponies would lose a hoof for touching my turntable.”

“Sorry mom” Amp said looking up at her mother with sheepish grin “at least I didn’t set it on fire this time.”

“Yeah I guess there that” The mare stated after releasing her daughter and began to walk to the kitchen. “Soo…” The mare paused grabbing some hayfries out of the fridge, placing them in the microwave. Pulling them out a minute later she levitating them to a nearby table where she sat down and begun eating.

“Soo” Amp repeated from her room as she applied a few puffs of perfume before returning the bottle back to her closet.

“So why are you getting all dolled up this mare questioned after swallowing a mouth full of fries. “Do you have a little coltfriend I need to scare off?” Asked the mare jokingly.

“No mom, I’m going to meet ‘D’ at the park for a midnight picnic” Amp said poking her head out of the room to glare at her. “And I doubt I’ll back for the rest of night.”

“It sounds like more than a simple picnic, you’re sure it’s not midnight date” The asked mare meeting her daughters stare.

“Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t either way I’m going so there” Amps said spiting her tongue out. ‘Truth be told I don’t even know’ Amp thought to herself.

“Is that a fact” The mare said slowly “well I guess I should ask you how long you’ve been a bucking scale sucker?!“ The mare barked, showing her irritation by slamming her hoof on the table knocking the plate with the rest of hayfries to the floor. “Aw hayfeathers I wasn’t done with those”.

“Mom!” Amp shouted in disgust at both the question and her mother’s language. “I can’t believe you, to think you one those ponies.” Amps accused as she marched from her room to the table where her mother sat, her saddle bag making her sway more then she’ll like. “I would smack you right now, if wasn’t for my saddle bag.” Amps threaten stopping only a few inches form her mother face.

“Then why don’t you just take it off” The mare challenged, Amp horn started to glow. “Or better yet” the mare continued with a dismissive wave of her hoof,


unfazed by her daughters display “why don’t you get off your high horse already, I was only teasing you, you goofball.” Amps hung her head in shamed she couldn’t help but feel more than a little embarrassed, how could she ever think her mom was capable of those revolting views. It was her that taught her never to judge anypony no matter how different seem.

“So you don’t hate Deimos?” Amp asked weakly.

“That depends” The mare stated neutrally as she place her hoof under Amp’s chin.

“On what” Amp asked beginning to relax in her mother’s touch.

“If he hurts you or your messes with your heart, then as a mother I’ll be obliged to hate him along with hunting him down and beat his scaly-dragon flank!” lifting Amp's head to meet her eyes. The mare continued with smirk “Because no one messes with my goofball, but me… and occasionally your father, when he’s being good” the mare laughed letting go of her chin.

“Thanks mom but you know that his half alicorn right?” asked Amp fighting back a giggle.

“Still covered in scales!” the mare said defensively.

As good as this moment felt to Amp she did have plans “Well mom it’s been fun but I do have a date.” Amp Stated turning towards the door.

“Hold on a sec” The mare said raising a hoof “I’ll see you out just let me grab something real quick.” The mare said disappearing in to her room. Seeing the small row of condoms on her dresser, using her make to separate a couple from the rest she quickly ran back to her daughter who was currently readjusting her saddle bag “Here, just don’t tell your dad I give you these.”

For the first time that night a red mark shot across Amp face “Umm… thanks mom”. ‘Even if it’s about three weeks too late for these’ she thought to herself. As much as she wanted to add that little detail she really didn’t want to be the cause of Deimos untimely death or at least not before getting his say on the matter. Quickly she shoved them in her saddle bag placing them next to her shades before bolting out the door aiming straight for the park and her possibly date.

Author's Note:

First time story I'm looking for honest criticism the good, bad, and the in-between all f it is usefully and I'm a big boy I can handle it.

Comments ( 4 )

A little hard to follow, a few missing letters and it's lit his tail on fire,,,,,,,:pinkiegasp:

pre05.deviantart.net/956a/th/pre/f/2015/245/2/6/first_born_by_hillbe-d986vyb.jpg

Uncle? :moustache:

Residence means the building where you live, My friend. Residents are the people that live in a residence.

Not trying to come off as a grammar nazi, just trying to help.

I'm looking honest criticism

Your punctuation is horrible, you have several instances of choosing the wrong homophone, you have some capitalization errors, you're missing words in some places (such as "I'm looking for honest criticism"), and your grammar in general just isn't very good.

Login or register to comment