• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 1,178 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Alicorns - reader8363

  • ...
5
 7
 1,178

Ch 2

Taylor woke the next morning to screaming, crying and yelling. He got up and went down stairs. Twilight was on the couch crying, Cadance was running around screaming, Luna was yelling at them to keep quiet, and Celestia was reading a book. He walked to the kitchen and got into the fridge and grabbed a soda. He said, as he sat down next to Celestia, “How can you stand this noise?”

Celestia looked up from her book and said, “I don’t know, I guess I’m somehow used to it.” Then went back to the book.

He got up and walked up to the remote, he said, as he grabbed the remote, “Well, I’m not.” Then he turned on the TV. The bright lights coming off the TV made the whole house go quiet. he set the remote down and said, “Watch some TV, till I’m ready.” Then he headed to the bathroom.

He got into the shower and let the water run all over my body. When he got out, he heard laughing and yelling. With a sigh, he grabbed his bathrobe and walked downstairs. Luna was suspended in midair, yelling at Celestia to put her down, and Cadence and Twilight were laughing at the situation. He said, after clearing his throat to get their attention, “What is going on here, I’m in the shower for a few minutes, and come out to Luna suspended in midair. When I come back here, after getting dress, we are going to have a talk.” Then He walked up stair, listening to groans and a loud thump.

After he was dressed, he walked down stairs, grabbed a chair, and sat down. Celestia sat to his right side, Luna to his left, Cadence in front of him, and Twilight in his arms. He said, after a few minute of silence, “What was going on?”

Celestia said, “I was reading my book, then I looked up to see Cadence crying and Luna reaching
for the remote, I stopped her from grabbing it.

Luna said, while glaring at Celestia, “Yeah levitating and paralysing me. You couldn’t walk over to stop me?”

He turned to Luna and said, “Why were you reaching for the remote?”

She said, as she folded her hooves, “To change it, I didn’t want to watch it.”

He sighed, as he rubbed his eyes, then he said, as he turned to Cadence, “You wanted to still watch it?”

Cadence looked down and said, “Yes, so did Twilight.”

Luna said, looking at Cadence, “Twilight is a filly, she doesn’t watch anything, and if she does, she won’t remember anything. I could turn on something scary and she wouldn’t know the difference.”

Taylor turned to Luna and said, “It doesn’t matter, if one person wants to watch it, then they can watch it.” He rubbed his eyes and said, “Look, try to find something to watch together. I’m going upstair to get some stuff done, did you all eat?”

Celestia said, after a few minutes of silence, “No they haven’t.”

He sighed and said, “Okay, I’ll make some eggs.” He got into the fridge, pulled out the eggs, and walked to the stove to start the eggs. After a few minutes, the eggs were done. He did three separate plates, then said, “Celestia, do you want some eggs, since you already ate?

She said, as she looked at me, “No thanks.”

He added a little more eggs to each plate, and placed it in front of Luna and Cadence, then he went back to the fridge, to grabbed some mild salsa, then placed it on my eggs, then he grabbed silverware. He said, as I set the forks down, “There you go, use the fork to eat your eggs, I’m going to be upstair. Celestia can you watch them, I really don’t want to be bothered.



He shrugged my shoulder and carried my eggs to the room, and said, “What’s up.”

Celestia turned to me and said, “Do you know how to raise alicorns?”

He set the eggs down and said, “No, I don’t even know how to take care of a kid.”

Celestia sighed and said, “You can learn, but I will be helping if you have any problems. I know Cadence and Twilight sees a their father as well, and so do I. Luna won’t admit it, but she sees you as a father.”

He sat down and watched Celestia leave the room. Right after she left, he walked up to the door and locked it, then he got on his computer. He booted it up and type the password. He went on the web browser and types in My Little Pony. After checking all about Luna, Celestia, Cadence and Twilight, he found out what they like, and wondered if they still had it. Then he learned about the magic they can use.” Then there was a knock, he closed out the browser and went to the door and unlocked it.

Luna was standing there, she said, “A person said, that they need to come to work, on the weird contraption.”

He sighed, grabbed his hard hat, coat and walked out the room and out the front door. It took him about 25 minutes to get there. On the way there, he was worried about what they will do.

Author's Note:

Sorry about taking long with it. I've been busy, my other books, testing, helping my mom, surgery (better now), and birthday. I'm going to try to get the chapters done quicker