• Published 23rd Sep 2015
  • 1,177 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Alicorns - reader8363

  • ...
5
 7
 1,177

Ch 1

Gather around, and let tell you a story of the alicorns.

It started, about 1500 years ago, in a place with it’s name long forgotten

Taylor was walking home, from a hard day at construction, then It started pouring. It put him in a bitter mood.

Once he got home, he was soaked. His home is pretty small, it has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a living room, and a kitchen.

He dropped his bag at the door, as he looked around and walked in, then he heard crying and shushing coming from his room. He grabbed the closest thing he could, a tennis racket. He quietly creeped closer to his room, he grabbed the doorknob, and quietly opened the door. His room was kinda messy, garbage can overflowing with soda cans, paper thrown around, and his computer was on it’s screen saver, but he couldn’t believe his eyes. There were four unicorns with wings in his room.

One, was probably the oldest, was white with a pink, blue and green mane and purple colored eyes, another, probably the second oldest, was purple-blue, with a light blue mane and teal colored eyes, were on the ground, another, probably the third, was light pink, with magenta, pink, and yellow mane and purple colored eyes, was bouncing on my bed, and the last one, was the youngest, was light purple, with a dark indigo, purple, and pink mane and purple colored eyes, was in the hooves of the white one.

When he got over his shock, he said, “What the hell is going on in here?”

The one, on the bed, stopped bouncing, the two, on the floor, looked up, and the baby started crying.

The white one handed the baby over to the second oldest one, walked up to him and said, “We’re terribly sorry for this inconvenience, but we don’t remember anything.”

He lowered the racket to his side and said, “I could take care you four. Uh, two questions, What are you and what are your names.”

The white one just stared at me, then lowered her head and said, “We don’t know.”

He sighed and said, as I pointed to oldest, “I’m going to be gone for a bit. Can you watch the others, until I get back?”

She said, with a nod of her head, “I can watch them for a bit. How far is it?”

He said, as he walked to the closet to grab an umbrella, “I can just walk there. Hopefully I can find some information” I grabbed the umbrella, headed out the door.

When he got to the store, he shook off his umbrella and walked in. He was walking by the posters, someone left the poster showing, and something caught his attention. He was looking at the poster, when I heard someone say, “Are you a brony?” He jumped and turned around, a man, dressed in a black coat and worn blue jeans, was standing there, watching me “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you

When Taylor calm down, he said, “It’s okay, what’s a brony? Can you help me figure what some things?”

The man looked at him, then said, “sure, a brony is someone who watches My Little Pony, what can I help you with?

Taylor said, “Can you tell me what the unicorns with wings are and their names?”

The man looked at the poster and said, “They are alicorns, the white one’s name is Celestia, the purple-blue one’s name is Luna, the light pink one’s name is Cadence, and the light purple one’s Twilight.” Then he extended his hand. “Name’s Rick.”

He said, as he shook Rick’s hand, “Taylor, pleasure to meet you. Anyway, I got to go get some stuff. Hope to see you again.” He walked to the food area. After a few minutes of getting food, and a book he bought the stuff and walked home.

When he got home, he quietly walked to the kitchen, put the stuff away and hid the book, and walked to his bedroom. When he got there, he saw Celestia looking through his stuff, Luna sitting down with her back on his desk, Cadence trying to get out of a cocoon made from my blanket, which was glowing, and Twilight was sitting in Luna’s lap, with her horn glowing, and laughing at Cadence.

When Celestia saw Taylor, her eyes shrunk, and she started throwing it back. She slammed it shut, scaring the others. She said, as she turned around, “How did it go, did you find any information?”

He said, as he sat down, “Yeah, I have. you are all alicorns” As he pointed to each one, from oldest to youngest, he said, “Your name is Celestia, your name is Luna, your name is Cadence, and your name is Twilight.” As he finished up, he placed a finger on Twilight’s nose, Twilight laughed and tried to grab his finger. He said, As he stood up, he said, “Come on, lets go get some dinner.”

After they were done with dinner, Taylor said, “Lets get ready for bed.” He headed to the second bedroom and started cleaning it up. After he was done, he called up Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. When they were in the room, he said, “I don’t have any more beds, I'll go buy some, when I get the money, but until then, you'll need to sleep on the floor. Is that okay with you three?” The three alicorn looked at him and nodded their heads.

He walked down the stair to get Twilight . When he got there,he saw a knife flying through the air, like an airplane a little kid would play. He picked up Twilight, making her lose her concentration and letting the knife fall to the ground. He walked to his room, and got into his pajamas, then he laid down by Twilight, thinking before he fell asleep, If they are from a show, how did they get here and how are they going to get back.

Author's Note:

If I messed up on anything, be free to tell me